U-Haul's Top 5 and bottom 5

Do you know what it costs to hire movers, especially to another state? Younger people still move themselves but older people are likely to sell everything where they live and buy everything new for the new home.
Mayflower would charge me $8,000 - $10,000 to move us from Texas to California. That includes packing and unpacking.

Tell me a time in human history when migration has not occurred..

Wow, way to miss the point, man! Does it bother you that Americans are desperate to get out of places run by people like you?
There are no people like me running places. That is yer fantasy trying to say that people moving is a bad thing...Did you bitch when it has happened before?

I'm not bitching. I'm one of the people who moved out of California in 2020 because people like you fucked it up beyond repair.

Tell me a time in human history when migration has not occurred..

Wow, way to miss the point, man! Does it bother you that Americans are desperate to get out of places run by people like you?
There are no people like me running places. That is yer fantasy trying to say that people moving is a bad thing...Did you bitch when it has happened before?
Do you mean like when whites moved away when blacks moved in or when blacks moved away when highspanics moved in?

Forum List

Back