TYT poll: Should children be taken away from unvaxxed parents?

Should kids be taken away from unvaxxed parents

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
Other Americans are not "your enemy", and no one is threatening you with dangerous substances. This is how crazy conservatives have become. Their fellow citizens are their enemies, and politicians are out to kill them.

I haven't drunk Drano, but I'm vaxxed so your analogy is utter false. People who think as you do are said to be suffering from paranoid delusions.

And yet these are the same people who want to ban abortion and force women to have a baby. Imagine that.
Glad you admit it is a baby. And if the government, or other people try and take away my individual liberties, they are my enemy no matter where they are from.

Other Americans are not "your enemy", and no one is threatening you with dangerous substances. This is how crazy conservatives have become. Their fellow citizens are their enemies, and politicians are out to kill them.

I haven't drunk Drano, but I'm vaxxed so your analogy is utter false. People who think as you do are said to be suffering from paranoid delusions.

And yet these are the same people who want to ban abortion and force women to have a baby. Imagine that.
Oh I don't want to ban abortion. I want MORE abortion. In some cases universal abortion and sterilization. Perhaps retroactive abortion so we can be divested of those like yourself.

And yet you want to ban abortion and force women to have a baby. Imagine that.

Looks like a solid imigration plan. One that allows Canada to cherry pick who they allow entry.
Looks like a solid imigration plan. One that allows Canada to cherry pick who they allow entry.

The USA also cherry picks who they let in. It take more than 2 years for potential immigrants to be vetted before being allowed to move to the USA.

We also take in people who turn up at our borders too. More than 3000 of them when Trump started banning immigrants in the USA, crossed into Canada and claimed refugee status. The USA has precipitated multiple refugee crises around the world and has been slow to acknowledge the harm their policies have caused.

Don’t count on many. Stupid question
Maybe, but the fact they brought that public means they are complete idiots ( I agree) or they really think democrats will go along.......the problem is I haven't seen democrats stand up and draw a line........maybe this is it.....one can hope

Forum List

Back