Tyson Fury vs Braun Strowman?

Thought this was a legit Tyson thread but no, it's a wannabe

Mr. Fury can probably make more money in the wrestling ring fighting Strowman, that he can by boxing. Mike Tyson made a bundle in the WWE, ditto with Mayweather.

The fighting might be fake, but the checks are real

Mr. Fury can probably make more money in the wrestling ring fighting Strowman, that he can by boxing. Mike Tyson made a bundle in the WWE, ditto with Mayweather.

I don't reside in the land of make believe. Real boxing or turn that Saturday morning cartoon bullshit off

I don't reside in the land of make believe. Real boxing or turn that Saturday morning cartoon bullshit off

The problem I have with regular boxing is that sometimes you get a real stinker of a bout, like Fury vs Klitschko.
Mayweather vs. Big Show was a tremendous bout, very exciting. Fury vs Strowman is likely to be really good too. The fact that the bouts are preplanned really makes them more interesting IMHO.

The problem I have with regular boxing is that sometimes you get a real stinker of a bout, like Fury vs Klitschko.
Mayweather vs. Big Show was a tremendous bout, very exciting. Fury vs Strowman is likely to be really good too. The fact that the bouts are preplanned really makes them more interesting IMHO.
To each their own....

Boxing in the 80's and 90's was the cream of the crop

Forum List

Back