Tyson Fury makes a challenge: Francis Ngannou vs Tyson Fury with Mike Tyson as the ref, LOL

It would be interesting, but I think right now its just talk to bring Usyk to his sense and agree to a reasonable contract. He's letting the Ukrainian fellow he has other opportunities.

Fury vs Ngannou at Wrestlemania would be quite the spectacle that could earn the heavyweight champion a tremendous payday.

Could happen because Tyson has nobody to fight --
Usyk is too small and Joshua does not want Tyson for his next and possibly last fight .

Suspect it would be top pantomime as our Gypsy is a great natural showman and also a very bright guy .

Could happen because Tyson has nobody to fight --
Usyk is too small and Joshua does not want Tyson for his next and possibly last fight .

Suspect it would be top pantomime as our Gypsy is a great natural showman and also a very bright guy .

Usyk would draw a lot of money, since it would be a unification match.

And just because Usyk is significantly smaller than Fury doesn't mean he couldn't beat him. Louis had a bigger size disadvantage, yet still made short work of Primo Carnera.

Remember the Gypsy King is around five inches taller than FN and would likely weigh at least a stone more .

Of course that is far from conclusive, but a useful advantage .

And he is one of God's chosen . An English Gentleman .

• Banned
Chael Sonnen says Tyson Fury's fight proposal for Francis Ngannou is "perhaps the dumbest idea in sports history”

Chael Sonnen says Tyson Fury's fight proposal for Francis Ngannou is "perhaps the dumbest idea in sports history”

I don't see what makes Mr. Sonnen an expert in such a matter. I'd want to hear from actual top promoters in combat sports like Don King or Vincent McMahon as to whether they think that they could make a go out of such a promotion and make cash on it over what Sonnen has to say.

Forum List

Back