Phoenix, AZ
I don’t follow any boxing
I am looking at his highlights and this guy may really ne the best ever

He is a monster in size
He is super quick
Has huge power

He maybe the best ever at heavy

There's several new talents in MMA.
Paddy Pimblett and Sean O'malley to name a few.
Love watching both of these guys!!! To look at em you'd never think they were badasses.

Last edited:
...and Fury wins! What a fight!

I agree , a tremendous bout. Both guys had a lot of fight and tremendous chins. You don't see fellows of that size moving like that too often.

Mr. Fury certainly showed himself to be a better man this evening, but Mr. Wilder certainly did enough to earn a return match.

It was a great fight. Fury left no doubt that he is the best heavyweight in the world.

Hats off to Wilder, he definitely has heart.

Tyson / Joshua should be next. Unify the Titles once and for all.

The Ukrainian pugilist Usyk beat Joshua just a few weeks ago.

Joshua would have to take him in a rematch first.

I suspect that Mr. Fury got his eyes on someone like Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania next, followed by a rematch with Wilder.

The Ukrainian pugilist Usyk beat Joshua just a few weeks ago.

Joshua would have to take him in a rematch first.

I suspect that Mr. Fury got his eyes on someone like Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania next, followed by a rematch with Wilder.
There will never be a 4th fight with Wilder.

There will never be a 4th fight with Wilder.

How many times did Robinson fight Jake LaMotta? How many times did Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair face off?

Maybe you are right, and they won't fight again. But I see a lot of money in a return bout and no other alternatives that could bring a bigger gate.

And boxing is about the money, you know.

How many times did Robinson fight Jake LaMotta? How many times did Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair face off?

Maybe you are right, and they won't fight again. But I see a lot of money in a return bout and no other alternatives that could bring a bigger gate.

And boxing is about the money, you know.
The problem is there isnt money in a 4th fight. No one will care if Tyson already won 3 times in a row. You cant do the Lamata/Robinson many fight formula in 2021. It may have worked back in the day when most people didnt have tv's and there were no reruns or vcr's, but not today.

Last edited:
The problem is there isnt money in a 4th fight. No one will care if Tyson already won 3 times in a row. You cant do the Lamata/Robinson many fight formula in 2021. It may have worked back in the day when most people didnt have tv's and there were no reruns or vcr's, but not today.

What prospective contender do you think would draw more money than Wilder?

I know that Usyk is well known within boxing circles, but he isn't known well among less devoted fans that they count on.

Usyk, Joshua and other prospective opponents would be well advised to build their records up so that the public starts clamoring for a fight.

Tyson Fury is the GOAT. Tyson Fury is 3 and 0 versus Wilder. And he knows about ZOG. Anyhoo, the great black hope got knocked the F out again. :heehee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back