Tyre What's His Name Totally Out Of The News Now

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Tyre Nichols is out of the news.

This guy was murdered by 5 bad cops and now he's out of the news.
Note the difference between this incident and the George Floyd death.

Turns out Trye was messing around with one of the cop's wives, and as soon as that came out the story was dropped like a bad habit.
So this isn't just a random traffic stop but a hit perpetrated by the cops that pulled him over.

The major problem with this story is that the deeper that you look into what's behind it, the worse it makes Democrats look.
This is what diversity hiring get you. Unqualified cops who never should be allowed to be cops in the first place.

LINKS

Turns out Trye was messing around with one of the cop's wives, and as soon as that came out the story was dropped like a bad habit.
So this isn't just a random traffic stop but a hit perpetrated by the cops that pulled him over.

The major problem with this story is that the deeper that you look into what's behind it, the worse it makes Democrats look.
This is what diversity hiring get you. Unqualified cops who never should be allowed to be cops in the first place.
I knew it .. there was no visibility into the motive and what happened prior to the traffic stop. Still doesn't justify the outcome, and you're spot on that diversity hires produce this type of fruit. Whether it's taking a personal vendetta on an acquaintance, stealing suitcases with women's clothes, not understanding basic topics of the constitution for a federal judge nominee or getting backed into a corner to onboard a black female as VP.

The Democrat playbook.

LINKS

Did you notice how the vegetable acknowledged Tyre's parents and nearly immediately started referencing George Floyd, the violent, fentanyl abusing counterfeiter who died of an overdose while being arrested by white cops. I guess five murdering, black rogue cops get a free pass when democrats are trying to make a point.

Did you notice how the vegetable acknowledged Tyre's parents and nearly immediately started referencing George Floyd, the violent, fentanyl abusing counterfeiter who died of an overdose while being arrested by white cops. I guess five murdering, black rogue cops get a free pass when democrats are trying to make a point.
Dishonest to the core.
But it works on numbskulls like Rob Reiner.

I'm sure there is more to the George Floyd killing as well. After all, Chauvin and Floyd worked together and knew each other well. Although we never found out anything about that either.

Did Floyd fuck Chauvin's wife or kill his dog? Or perhaps vice versa?

There are always reasons behind any kind of beating.

I'm sure there is more to the George Floyd killing as well. After all, Chauvin and Floyd worked together and knew each other well. Although we never found out anything about that either.

Did Floyd fuck Chauvin's wife or kill his dog? Or perhaps vice versa?

There are always reasons behind any kind of beating.
I haven't heard much about that.
Personally I think Chauvin got what he deserved.
I just don't agree with using these incidents as an excuse to burn the country to the ground.

New Topics

Forum List

Back