Tyre Nichols is the new Police bashing story being pushed nationally.

But do let cherry picking facts make you into a liar.

Black 15% of population
White 60% of population

Statistically, unless there's some other driver, like RACISM, there should be 4 times as many Whites as Blacks...

Liar.
And blacks are committing more than half the violent crime. Given that, it would be expected that more than half of those killed would be black, but even with whites committing less than half the crime, they STILL account for most of those killed.

Tall about cherry picking the data!

Liar.

Statistically, unless there's some other driver, like RACISM, there should be 4 times as many Whites as Blacks...
Well, you're on the right track - except that the other driver is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
Unless those 389 WHITE people were killed for "driving, walking, standing, or sitting at home while black".
Dumb ass.

And blacks are committing more than half the violent crime. Given that, it would be expected that more than half of those killed would be black, but even with whites committing less than half the crime, they STILL account for most of those killed.

Tall about cherry picking the data!

Liar.
Not me. I extrapolated from your lie-oid.

Well, you're on the right track - except that the other driver is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
Unless those 389 WHITE people were killed for "driving, walking, standing, or sitting at home while black".
Dumb ass.
Guy sitting in his home watching TV
Off duty PO walks in to wrong apartment
Shoots guy
Says she was threatened

"Felt threatend"

Obviously thew unarmed Black man is a dangerous being. So dangerous, in fact, he should be strangled to death for selling cigarettes or shot dead for having a cell phone.

If a police officer is threatened by the presence of an unarmed Black man then that officer needs to be remove from the force and every officer needs to be retrained.

Guy sitting in his home watching TV
Off duty PO walks in to wrong apartment
Shoots guy
Says she was threatened

"Felt threatend"

Obviously thew unarmed Black man is a dangerous being. So dangerous, in fact, he should be strangled to death for selling cigarettes or shot dead for having a cell phone.

If a police officer is threatened by the presence of an unarmed Black man then that officer needs to be remove from the force and every officer needs to be retrained.
What the hell are you babbling about? I was only responding to your ridiculous comment that 1200 people were killed by cops because they were "driving, walking, standing, or sitting at home while black" when only 224 of them were.
Dumb ass.

Not me. I extrapolated from your lie-oid.
What lie? You said whites should be killed at 4x the rate as blacks, since there are 4x as many whites.

I pointed out that since half the violent criminals are blacks, it actually should be half and half. The fact that more whites are killed than blacks despite the statistics shows how there isn’t any racism at play. If anything, cops are more reluctant to fire at a black than a white.

The numbers bear this out.

What the hell are you babbling about? I was only responding to your ridiculous comment that 1200 people were killed by cops because they were "driving, walking, standing, or sitting at home while black" when only 224 of them were.
Dumb ass.
Well my tiny brained exhaust sniffer
YOU inbtroduced your numbers and related them to population, I just carried your stupidity to its illogical conclusion.

What lie? You said whites should be killed at 4x the rate as blacks, since there are 4x as many whites.

I pointed out that since half the violent criminals are blacks, it actually should be half and half. The fact that more whites are killed than blacks despite the statistics shows how there isn’t any racism at play. If anything, cops are more reluctant to fire at a black than a white.

The numbers bear this out.
yours,

I just pointed out the total
Your buddy said black and white

You liars need to get your lies straight.

So, why don't police departments weed out the bad actors? I worked in Nursing for many years. There is no way a bad nurse is allowed to continue working if they can't/won't do their job correctly. No kind of workforce puts up with what I see police departments put up with. They only make changes when something ugly like this Tyree Nichols case comes to light.
The media is right to publicize this story. Watching the video of him being pepper sprayed, hit and kicked is painful, though. I turn my head away from the TV when that part comes on.
Two of the five officers involved in that inexcusable beating were weeded out. But because of the desperate need for officers, they were given a second chance. There are consequences for the years long anti-police campaign that was started by Barack Obama. All of the police departments of major cities across the country are way understaffed.

Sure there are bad apples in the police department, but try to be fair. You and I don't see the 99.99% of well handled conflicts by police. That's not "news worthy". That doesn't draw eyeballs. All we see are videos of Officer Chauvin with his knee on George Floyd's neck or these five officers beating a man to death. When it comes to the police, it's only reported one way. That's not right and it creates even more problems for the vast majority of good cops.

Forum List

Back