Tyre Nichols? How about supporting cops.

Yeah, I watched both videos closely. I never saw one of the cops treating tyre's head like a football that the cop was trying to kick through the field goals. And if tyre got kicked in the head, it didn't make him comply, did it. So I don't blame the cops for holding him up and laying some haymakers on his head. Tyre apparently just wanted to be beaten. Every kick and punch increased his bank account after he likely successfully sued the city for police brutality. The cops gave him what he wanted. Too bad for him that now it is only likely to be his parents who will be getting a massive pay day.
Nice to know you support thugs

Horsepucky.

I've never called the cops and have them arrive in time to do a bit of good. Usually, whatever I called them about was long over before they got their fat donut-eating asses over there.

Tyre Nichols was murdered over a traffic violation. He wasn't fleeing a murder or a rape.

These cops need to be sent to prison for the rest of their live

Horsepucky.

I've never called the cops and have them arrive in time to do a bit of good. Usually, whatever I called them about was long over before they got their fat donut-eating asses over there.

Tyre Nichols was murdered over a traffic violation. He wasn't fleeing a murder or a rape.

These cops need to be sent to prison for the rest of their lives.

How interesting. I keep saying the same thing, but most don't seem to be able to grasp it. I'm guessing it has to do with the meme in the thread that I posted about George Bernard Shaw in the general discussion area. I will say this again. Tell me if you agree or disagree.

"Those who are being arrested or detained by the police don't have the right to decide whether or not they want to be detained or arrested." True or false.

How interesting. I keep saying the same thing, but most don't seem to be able to grasp it. I'm guessing it has to do with the meme in the thread that I posted about George Bernard Shaw in the general discussion area. I will say this again. Tell me if you agree or disagree.

"Those who are being arrested or detained by the police don't have the right to decide whether or not they want to be detained or arrested." True or false.

False. This is a free country. If you are arresting people without good cause, you need to be fired.
If you murder a black person over a traffic violation, they need to throw your ass in prison with no guards to protect you.

False. This is a free country. If you are arresting people without good cause, you need to be fired.
If you murder a black person over a traffic violation, they need to throw your ass in prison with no guards to protect you.
you were doing so good right up till you made it about race,,,

Everybody seems to enjoy coming down on the cops. But do any of you ever stop to consider the difficult and dangerous job they do? All those who are against the cops would be shitting bricks if they weren't around. And just look at the case of Tyre Nichols. Did he deserve to be beaten as severely as he was? Maybe not. But did he deserve to be beaten? Definitely! If you are going to resist the police, you get what you get. I saw both the videos. In the first body cam video, he wouldn't let the cops cuff him. If he had, none of the rest would have followed. From what I saw of the first video, they did manage to get cuffs on one of his hands. Before he broke free and took off.

Then there is the second video taken from a camera on the top of a pole when the cops caught him again. In none of it was he allowing the cops to cuff him again. Despite the beatings. Apparently the cops got fed up, stood him up and really beat him. I doubt very much if they wanted to beat him to the point that he would die 3 days later. But if you play that game, you take your chances. Like it or not, suspects don't get to decide on whether or not they get arrested. On that last point, do you agree or disagree.

A difficult and dangerous job. We need to be understanding that they are going to be brutal from time to time.

Odd we don’t seem to have this same desire to excuse bad behavior in other dangerous jobs. Commercial Fishermen have some of the most dangerous jobs. Yet we don’t say hey we understand if they tear up a bar.

Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen all have dangerous difficult jobs. But we expect a certain level of behavior from them. Behavior that does not include brutality and lies about what happened. They face criminal sanction under the catch all Conduct Unbecoming don’t they?

Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Firefighters. The list goes on and on with people who have difficult jobs. Firemen run literally into burning buildings to save lives. We don’t have an issue with them flying off the handle.

People in many occupations have dangerous jobs. But we don’t rush out to explain that these brave souls were just blowing off their frustrations. If a firefighter started beating the dog snot out of a guy who stored flammable liquids next to a pile of rags you wouldn’t say it was fine.

We expect professionalism in our experts. And police are supposed to be experts. Trained and paid to perform a specific job. They are trained and undergo continual training to insure they understand their jobs, and the responsibilities they have accepted.

Using your argument. They played the game. They took their chances. Now they are set to pay the price for their actions.

Do you enjoy playing the role of a troll? Because only a troll could say such stupid things. First, this isn't a free country. Next, the reason tyre was pulled over has to come out in court. The trial hasn't happened yet. Next, tyre ended up dying because he resisted the police. Many of them. That isn't murder. Now if they had beat him to death on the spot or shot him without trying to arrest him, that would have been murder.

5 cops taking turns beating a man to death is not what police are paid to do

If they refuse to be cuffed, the perp needs to be beaten into submission. That is what they're paid to do. Now if they had just let him go, then they wouldn't have been doing what they are paid to do.

A difficult and dangerous job. We need to be understanding that they are going to be brutal from time to time.

Odd we don’t seem to have this same desire to excuse bad behavior in other dangerous jobs. Commercial Fishermen have some of the most dangerous jobs. Yet we don’t say hey we understand if they tear up a bar.

Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen all have dangerous difficult jobs. But we expect a certain level of behavior from them. Behavior that does not include brutality and lies about what happened. They face criminal sanction under the catch all Conduct Unbecoming don’t they?

Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Firefighters. The list goes on and on with people who have difficult jobs. Firemen run literally into burning buildings to save lives. We don’t have an issue with them flying off the handle.

People in many occupations have dangerous jobs. But we don’t rush out to explain that these brave souls were just blowing off their frustrations. If a firefighter started beating the dog snot out of a guy who stored flammable liquids next to a pile of rags you wouldn’t say it was fine.

We expect professionalism in our experts. And police are supposed to be experts. Trained and paid to perform a specific job. They are trained and undergo continual training to insure they understand their jobs, and the responsibilities they have accepted.

Using your argument. They played the game. They took their chances. Now they are set to pay the price for their actions.

The cops were only as brutal as they needed to be. At least at first. Tyre's continued resistance to being cuffed probably pissed the cops off. So it wasn't all on them. As I said before, tyre could have ended things at any point by just laying on his stomach with his hands behind his back so he could be cuffed. But he didn't.

You're a media fed liar.

They had one of Trump's aids testify before a congressional committee that she herself witnessed Trump arguing with the Secret Service agents because they wouldn't allow him to go to where the protest was taking place. Also, how "convenient" that all the discussion between the Secret Service at the time was deleted.

They had one of Trump's aids testify before a congressional committee that she herself witnessed Trump arguing with the Secret Service agents because they wouldn't allow him to go to where the protest was taking place. Also, how "convenient" that all the discussion between the Secret Service at the time was deleted.
You were there? You saw it all first hand? NO, you weren't, and didn't, the TV told you that and you pass it along as fact. See how brain washed you are?

You were there? You saw it all first hand? NO, you weren't, and didn't, the TV told you that and you pass it along as fact. See how brain washed you are?

I didn't need to be there. If they show a car crash on TV, did it happen? Probably. Also, believe the Trump aide I spoke of was lying if you wish. Believe that messages between the Secret Service at the time weren't deleted if you wish. But I think you're wrong.

I didn't need to be there. If they show a car crash on TV, did it happen? Probably. Also, believe the Trump aide I spoke of was lying if you wish. Believe that messages between the Secret Service at the time weren't deleted if you wish. But I think you're wrong.
Media fed all the way. People like you are contributing to our downfall and the spread of fake news.

Media fed all the way. People like you are contributing to our downfall and the spread of fake news.

"Fake news?" Sure, it was on the news. But I personally saw the Trump aide speaking about it. Could she have been lying? Why would she do that.

Forum List

Back