Tyre Nichols body cam footage

The difference between you and all the other posters here is we live in 2023 while you live in 1955.
Unfortunately the mindset of many of you is from 1955.
You asked questions and I answered them honestly. I don't know what more you want.
If you say so.
Why? He loves his job and even trains new recruits when they find any. He's been to detective school and even works part time as an EMT where he met his new wife an ER nurse. His career is doing fine.
Oh I am pretty sure he is.

So we have a situation that has played out before being exposed also. The Police Chief had been previously fired before.

Davis was fired from the Atlanta Police Department in 2008 after allegedly botching a pedophilia investigation. She was reinstated after challenging her termination and retired in 2016.

As we have seen many times in the past, bad officers get fired only for the system to then reinstate them. Even then it should have been a red flag when she applied to be the Chief in Memphis.

She oversaw a similar group in Atlanta that had to be disbanded over it's violence committed on society.

According to the Hastings Tribune, Chief Davis previously led Atlanta’s Special Operations Section including the Red Dog unit which was disbanded following police brutality accusations and illegal searches. How ironic that Davis’ Scorpion unit in Memphis is accused of doing the same.

12 Shady Things That Make Tyre Nichols’ Investigation Seem Crooked

There is no justice here if she is not fired. I predict she will soon be allowed to "retire" again.

They are doing the work of the oppressor and what color is he? Also did you forget about Preston Hemphill.
What year do you think this is? Also all the leadership in the Memphis PD is black. The “oppressor” in Memphis it would seem if they exist is black.

I wasn’t tracking Preston Hemphill I had to look him up. But he wast involved in the assault. He was at the initial traffic stop. Had that incident been confined to happened at the scene of the traffic stop we aren’t talking about this and Tyre is alive and well.
Like I said they take on the mindset of the sheet wearers in many cases.
Wow. What a fucked world view you have.

Nobody wants a job when they could end up in prison themselves. Nobody wants a job where they have no support by their superiors because they're afraid of riling up the neanderthals leading to the burning down of cities and death. If I were younger, I sure as hell would never take the job.

For some time now I've been an advocate for separating our country into two countries instead, and this is one of the many reasons why. We'll run our country our way and you can run yours your way. In your country police will have no authority to use any physical violence against a suspect and in ours, you get out of hand with police you're going to be sorry just like years ago.

The solution to all our problems is to separate. We can no longer live together in peace. The faster it happens, the happier people will be.

So if those uppity blacks would have just stopped complaining about being murdered decades and decades ago (since there was a such thing as police) -- and asking for rights, then people would want to be cops again???

3309.jpeg

No wonder Conservatives are so desperate to return us back to those days when you could freely Lynch black folks and not worry about it.....as I have said time and time again, let a Conservative talk long enough....then you will see how full of shit they are...

So if those uppity blacks would have just stopped complaining about being murdered decades and decades ago (since there was a such thing as police) -- and asking for rights, then people would want to be cops again???

View attachment 752467

No wonder Conservatives are so desperate to return us back to those days when you could freely Lynch black folks and not worry about it.....as I have said time and time again, let a Conservative talk long enough....then you will see how full of shit they are...

So you turn a comment about separating this country into lynch mobs? The problem you leftists have is you can't say one thing without lying. It's like a prerequsite for joining the Democrat party.

"Your kind kills boards, kills countries, drives off decent American posters. Think about It. No one has three days extra to wade thru your BS!"
Yeah, OK, OYeller.......better check your irony-levels. There is a home-kit to do so. Though many self-aware folks simply use a mirror. Just sayin'.

But good luck. You are one of the Board's favs. And I expect for some, like me for example..... come here just to read your stuff.
And then are able to righteously walk away feeling smug and superior.
I know, I know.....but it still is satisfying.

--------------------------------------------------------------

if we could separate and my side is chosen as the conservative side, once liberals move out, my property value would double or triple overnight.
Values double or triple? Ummm? Are you sure?
Just how much disposable wealth can be accessed by your neighboring Proud Boys, QAnon loons, MAGA-RWNJ's, OathKeepers, and J6'rs with felony records? Not to mention a neighborhood with out of control 2nd Amendment protected Space Lasers?

Ray, you've read on this very venue all the pent-up angst and anger of these grievance-filled ne'er-do-wells who populate those MAGA rallies (and this gossipboard too).

I will admit that your neighborhoods would probably be relatively Lizard People-free.
And John F.Kennedy, Jr. ...... could be your head of state. That may or may not be a plus

ps.....It appears Ray has rejected the 'Index/Algorithm' qualifier I proposed earlier.

So lemme then offer this one: A citizen qualifies for his new USA....either east or west.....depending on just one simple easily measured things: BMI. (with 'physical attractiveness' used as a tie-breaker on the close-calls.)

MAGA!!

-------------------------------------------------------

It's time for your White masters to put your kind back in place and control y'all. You've been off the plantation too long since 1964. You've become feral and lack morals.
And, like the good poster Old Yeller.......our earnest poster MAGAMan above......is another example of the type/kind/ilk of those over there in Loonlandia and QAnonistan.
Personally, I think avatarees of the caliber of Old Yeller & MAGAMan offer a certain flair, or local-color to this gossipboard. Useful 'comparatives' I suppose some could say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was pulled over for reckless driving. That's a legitimate reason, what followed is horrific.
True that, on the 'horrific' aspect. But.......but, the PD says it wasn't a legitimate traffic stop. All of their cams ...evidently over a some length of time or space...doesn't indicate to them that any violations by the about-to-be murdered guy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The injuries inflicted on him did result in death which was purely accidental like people that get into a fist fight and one of them dies.
"Purely Accidental"???
I love that one Ray.

It was an accident that after beating and kicking and clubbing the bloke on the ground.....they then stood him up, pinned his arms behind him......and then clubbed, kicked, beat* him some more?

Personally, I would've absolutely hated to see what it would have looked like.....if it was done purposefully.

*(didja see that huge round-house right to the head? Wow? THAT alone should have broken his face.....if not his neck.)

What year do you think this is? Also all the leadership in the Memphis PD is black. The “oppressor” in Memphis it would seem if they exist is black.

I guarantee you that they do what someone white tells them to do.

I wasn’t tracking Preston Hemphill I had to look him up. But he wast involved in the assault. He was at the initial traffic stop. Had that incident been confined to happened at the scene of the traffic stop we aren’t talking about this and Tyre is alive and well.
Time will tell.
Wow. What a fucked world view you have.
That's easy for a white man to say.

Values double or triple? Ummm? Are you sure?
Just how much disposable wealth can be accessed by your neighboring Proud Boys, QAnon loons, MAGA-RWNJ's, OathKeepers, and J6'rs with felony records? Not to mention a neighborhood with out of control 2nd Amendment protected Space Lasers?

Ray, you've read on this very venue all the pent-up angst and anger of these grievance-filled ne'er-do-wells who populate those MAGA rallies (and this gossipboard too).

I will admit that your neighborhoods would probably be relatively Lizard People-free.
And John F.Kennedy, Jr. ...... could be your head of state. That may or may not be a plus

ps.....It appears Ray has rejected the 'Index/Algorithm' qualifier I proposed earlier.

So lemme then offer this one: A citizen qualifies for his new USA....either east or west.....depending on just one simple easily measured things: BMI. (with 'physical attractiveness' used as a tie-breaker on the close-calls.)

Your BMI comment makes no sense. Or like most leftists, you have zero comprehension skills. My idea is about separating people by politics, not physique. WTF does one have to do with the other?

In any case I live in a predominately black suburb of Cleveland. When the blacks moved in our property values sunk dramatically. Most blacks are Democrats so if there was a separation and they had to move out, of course my property value would at least double.

Did you watch the video? They dragged him out of the car immediately.

Why? What happened before the video? Why was the car stopped? Why were six people there arresting him in an apparent routine traffic stop? Why couldn't six people contain one guy that apparently got away from them twice? Out of six cops and two fire fighters why didn't any of them render aid? These are the questions any skilled criminal investigator would want answered, and please, you don't know shit about my background.

"My idea is about separating people by politics, not physique. WTF does one have to do with the other?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF ........'does one have to do with the other'?
Too easy, Ray......too easy.

Each...both.....is silly and stupid.
I thought you woulda caught the hint.

Duh!

Just one question: how is it racist when 5 black cops kill a black kid?
second question: how are those 5 black cops white supremacists?

and finally, why must everything be racist to the left?

Just one question: how is it racist when 5 black cops kill a black kid?
second question: how are those 5 black cops white supremacists?

and finally, why must everything be racist to the left?

Just because some black officers partook in racists stereotypes does not mean they are not racist stereotypes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF ........'does one have to do with the other'?
Too easy, Ray......too easy.

Each...both.....is silly and stupid.
I thought you woulda caught the hint.

Duh!

Stupid is the right word for that failed attempt at a comparison.

New Topics

Forum List

Back