Typical: White dude claims to be the victim while victimizing someone else playing the Knockout Game

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
and charged as a hate crime. You know why?

Here's why:
“For about a week now, I have been unable to go through with the plan,” he said. “The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

In the days following the blow to Coleman’s face, Barrett boasted about his wicked act to patrons at a local bar, one of whom was an off-duty police officer. Barrett was later charged with a federal hate crime, as Coleman suffered two fractures to his jaw. Police collected other videos on Barrett’s phone that include him using racial slurs and offering offensive commentary. In one clip, Barrett says that black people “haven’t fully experienced the blessing of evolution,” according to the New York Daily News.

All built on his internal paranoia that believes that some crimes are being hidden by the media because POOR ME I'M WHITE AND HAVE VERY LITTLE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! lol

But the daughter was better than me:

Coleman’s daughter, Donna McNeal, told local news station Click2Houston that her father has not been the same since the attack. The attack has changed his speech, and also has had lasting emotional effects on Coleman, who says it reminds him of racism he endured as a child. McNeal also expressed sympathy for Barrett’s family.

“He’s 81. So you know it goes way back. Emotionally, I think he’s kinda, like, broken,” she said. “My heart goes out to his parents because they are hurting just like we are. They’re hurting because they’ve lost a son and I’m hurting because I’ve lost half of my dad.”

Barrett has been ordered to pay a $2,000 restitution fee and be supervised by officials after he serves his time. The graphic video of the attack is below:

Its good that she feels bad for the guys parents who obviously did a swell fucking job raising a criminal who targets the elderly. Me? I dont feel bad for this guy and will get a education with his 70 month sentence. ENJOY!

Seventy months can be a long time. I can't imagine the brothas are gonna be too pleased about him going knockout on an old black man.

He will be intimately aqainted with being knocked the fuck out during his time.
Wonder why he chose an old senile man instead of someone in his age bracket???
Obviously because he is yellow-bellied, gutless pussy.

As many blacks as have targeted the white elderly, sorry my sympathy button is stuck at 0.
You're a punk. Keep hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, because you would never have the balls to say to anyone face to face the garbage you type in here.

He will be intimately aqainted with being knocked the fuck out during his time.
Wonder why he chose an old senile man instead of someone in his age bracket???

Aghhhh, because the odds were in his favor, duh!!!

As disgusting as this is....for every 1 of these there are 100 incidents of blacks targeting whites. To deny the massive numbers of black on white attacks is simply absurd and dishonest.

I could post 1000 videos of blacks targeting whites in the "knockout game".

But they get 1 white dipshit doing it and all hell breaks loose.

Well....you know the old saying. Animal bites man...not a story. Man bites animal....that's a story!

Its good that she feels bad for the guys parents who obviously did a swell fucking job raising a criminal who targets the elderly. Me? I dont feel bad for this guy and will get a education with his 70 month sentence. ENJOY!
Lol, so you finally get serious about the knock out game when some white moron decides to play it?

roflmao, your racism is just amazing.

BTW, I am glad the fucking punk is in jail where the idiot belongs.

As many blacks as have targeted the white elderly, sorry my sympathy button is stuck at 0.
You're a punk. Keep hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, because you would never have the balls to say to anyone face to face the garbage you type in here.
lol, VOR so sensitive when blacks get attacked like all the whites have been.

WHITE LIVES MATTER, beotch!

New Topics

Forum List

Back