Zone1 Typical weekend in Chicago, 44 shot with 8 fatalities.

Republicans have run these cities and Republiicans have controlled those states. Apparently you don't understand what decades of racially biased public policy has caused.

And certainly you ignore how the existence of people with mindsets like many here causes problems for blacks and other people of color.

That mindset forces people to make decisions they should not have to make.
Nobody “forces” blacks to loot stores, rob people, or attack Asians or Jews.

Like I said, black activists are never able to hold blacks responsible for ANYTHING. Who forced that black racist to plow into a crowd of white people, killing six, including a young child? And will his trial be televised, like the Aubrey case was and the Rittenhouse case was, or is public flogging only for whites?

Nobody “forces” blacks to loot stores, rob people, or attack Asians or Jews.

Like I said, black activists are never able to hold blacks responsible for ANYTHING. Who forced that black racist to plow into a crowd of white people, killing six, including a young child? And will his trial be televised, like the Aubrey case was and the Rittenhouse case was, or is public flogging only for whites?
In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business.

Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So concern yourself with the more serious issue of white criminality that is so pronounced that you elected a life long criminal aa president (Trump)and want 4 more years of it.

In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business.

Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So concern yourself with the more serious issue of white criminality that is so pronounced that you elected a life long criminal aa president (Trump)and want 4 more years of it.
Still can’t grasp the concept of per-capita, can you?

The negative social and economic consequences of black crime on the black community is greater than white crime on the white community.

It would depend on what the city was like and what it provided.
Population density is a big factor.

Isaiah 5:8
Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth! :omg:

Last edited:
The negative social and economic consequences of black crime on the black community is greater than white crime on the white community.
That’s because, obviously, there’s so much less of it in white communities on a per-capita basis. The rare instances of break-ins we have had on my long street (mostly cars, but some houses) have been committed by those outside the neighborhood, and every single one by black young men. It is what it is.

That’s because, obviously, there’s so much less of it in white communities on a per-capita basis. The rare instances of break-ins we have had on my long street (mostly cars, but some houses) have been committed by those outside the neighborhood, and every single one by black young men. It is what it is.
We have had a black crime wave in my city for decades. Daily reports are as predictable as the weather report.

I would be happy to live in Dallas, TX or Sarasota, FL. Another possibility would be Raleigh, NC.
Speeding through New Mexico, I saw from the highway a nice home perched atop a plateau.

It was a beautiful wide open area and it felt like you could see forever. I drove for a long time without seeing another person, automobile, or home.

A place like that seems like Heaven after seeing so many of our neighborhoods and cities being turned into shitholes by rioters, thieves, thugs, and human garbage.

Forum List

Back