Typical progressive - Janeane Garofalo

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Janeane Garofalo Wonders if Herman Cain Paid to Run by Racists | Video | TheBlaze.com

Yep, that's the ignorant complex every progressive possesses.

You see, progressives believe they own blacks and woman like a bunch of fucking slaves and if they stray from the real party of hate they're retarded.

The hatred from the left is mind boggling.

Then they accuse everyone else of being "hate mongers" and "racists."

What a bunch of racist assholes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfaxOl4y0Y]*Countdown with Keith Olbermann - Janeane Garofalo on the tea party, Herman Cain and more - YouTube[/ame]

Tomorrow, Mr.Nick will be telling us how he doesn't care about what Janeane Garofalo thinks.

Funny stuff. :thup:

I think it is a fair question to ask why a black man would be part of a party that is so racist againsts blacks.

You mean a party that says "stand on your own two feet" while progressive communists throw shit from the side lines claiming that's racist?

How is that racist?

Racism is not treating blacks as equals and progressives do a fine job at that throwing them free bacon for being black while the white man works and stands on his own two feet.

But slavery - yea I get it. An individual has the right to live for free because his great-great-great and in some cases great grand daddy was a slave?

Do you have any idea how offensive that is to black conservatives? telling them they cant succeed because of their race and not their intellect???

I think it is a fair question to ask why a black man would be part of a party that is so racist againsts blacks.

Indeed. I mean, one party tells blacks that their condition is not their fault, and they can't possibly succeed without the help of white liberals.

no, one party passes arounfd Magic Negro CD's, says racist things, sernds racist emails and gets approval from the their party and the other doesn't.

Maybe I should take manifold off ignore.

He has only been grounded for 2 months now.

Indeed. I mean, one party tells blacks that their condition is not their fault, and they can't possibly succeed without the help of white liberals.

no, one party passes arounfd Magic Negro CD's, says racist things, sernds racist emails and gets approval from the their party and the other doesn't.

I have slightly higher standards than you, so I would deem the party that has - by calculated effort - done massive damage to minority 'communities' to be the more guilty of racism. That's the Democrats.

Janeane Garofalo Wonders if Herman Cain Paid to Run by Racists | Video | TheBlaze.com

You see, progressives believe they own blacks and woman like a bunch of fucking slaves and if they stray from the real party of hate they're retarded.

*Countdown with Keith Olbermann - Janeane Garofalo on the tea party, Herman Cain and more - YouTube

Garofalo is always good for a laugh but the funniest thing about that video clip was Keith Olbermann talking about "delusions of grandeur". Ah, Keith? If someone were to look that expression up in the encyclopedia they'd find your picture.

*Countdown with Keith Olbermann - Janeane Garofalo on the tea party, Herman Cain and more - YouTube

I'm not a racist.....You are

No.....You are

I said it first

So basically, it's Janeane's view that any black person who disagrees with the progressive agenda must be getting paid to do so? Too funny...

Well hey, Janeane...at least SOMEONE'S hiring blacks...god, knows that they haven't been getting many jobs courtesy of Barry and the rest of your economic dream team. (eye-roll)

I have slightly higher standards than you, so I would deem the party that has - by calculated effort - done massive damage to minority 'communities' to be the more guilty of racism. That's the Democrats.

Reaganomics have done the most harm to blacks and working Americans.

Reaganomics have done the most harm to blacks and working Americans.

No, what has done the most damages is encouraging a 'victim mentality' in minorities.

Perhaps that's why he's a Republican... cuz the Democrats are racists.
I can't imagine why anyone with any self-respect would belong to a party that insists they're not capable of succeeding on their own.

Wrong, unsurprisingly. A few members of one party do racist things. So do a few members of the other party.

Now stop being stupid. I realize that'll take some effort on your part.

New Topics

Forum List

Back