Typical liberal whining: "it's Comey's fault" I lost!

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/u...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

No, it wasn't you stupid bitch.

YOU chose to use a private server to send classified emails, no one forced you to do so.

With liberal bottom-feeders, its ALWAYS someone's fault for their failings.

As for the FBI - THAT'S HIS FUCKING JOB - INVESTIGATE. HRC is wholly unqualified to be president, and like obama and other leftists/liberals, never any self-analysis; someone else is to blame for their misdeeds.

We see the same crap with the illegals, "oh, how could they break up our families!" It's like listening to the bank robber whine about the cops for stopping them, as if it was the cops' fault. It is pretty clear that the democratic agenda is designed to appeal to the most immature, unsophisticated and clueless aspect of the population.

You know, I kinda do blame Comey a bit. Why? He didn't have any solid information from Weiner's computer, but thought there might be something so he announced it to the nation 9 days before the election, just when Hillary was really building up some steam.

Then? They don't find anything but wait until the day before the election to say that there was nothing there.

He did a week of "what if's" and only a day on the truth.

You know, I kinda do blame Comey a bit. Why? He didn't have any solid information from Weiner's computer, but thought there might be something so he announced it to the nation 9 days before the election, just when Hillary was really building up some steam.

Then? They don't find anything but wait until the day before the election to say that there was nothing there.

He did a week of "what if's" and only a day on the truth.

Maybe he should have used a magic wand to check those 65,000 emails on the Weiner/Huma computers

15095429_1522765814406908_7883343441130705974_n.jpg

When will the Hill-Beast ever take personal responsibility for losing?

Try, NEVER!.................the correct answer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/u...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

No, it wasn't you stupid bitch.

YOU chose to use a private server to send classified emails, no one forced you to do so.

With liberal bottom-feeders, its ALWAYS someone's fault for their failings.

As for the FBI - THAT'S HIS FUCKING JOB - INVESTIGATE. HRC is wholly unqualified to be president, and like obama and other leftists/liberals, never any self-analysis; someone else is to blame for their misdeeds.

We see the same crap with the illegals, "oh, how could they break up our families!" It's like listening to the bank robber whine about the cops for stopping them, as if it was the cops' fault. It is pretty clear that the democratic agenda is designed to appeal to the most immature, unsophisticated and clueless aspect of the population.

Funny how they blame Comey, but not Hillary for using a private server and not the STATE DEPARTMENT SERVER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT.

Blame her for knowingly breaking the rules.

Forum List

Back