Typical Chicago political bottom feeder

And this is why Congress, the courts, and the American people need to rise up and impeach this miserable son-of-a-bitch. He has spent 5 years royally fucking over the United States Constitution and is completely drunk with power. I'm simply astounded how his PSD doesn't smash him in the mouth with one of their weapons. Everyone (yes, even Dumbocrats) knows he is breaking the highest laws of the land, yet they all stand around and allow it to continue simply because he has millions and political clout.

He thinks he's a fucking dictator and as long as we keep letting him get away with abusing the Constitution, he IS a fucking dictator. Time to stand up and get him the hell out of the White House. To hell with political correctness.

And this is why Congress, the courts, and the American people need to rise up and impeach this miserable son-of-a-bitch. He has spent 5 years royally fucking over the United States Constitution and is completely drunk with power. I'm simply astounded how his PSD doesn't smash him in the mouth with one of their weapons. Everyone (yes, even Dumbocrats) knows he is breaking the highest laws of the land, yet they all stand around and allow it to continue simply because he has millions and political clout.

Wow, it really eats at you that Obama is more successful and influential than you are, eh?

Wow, it really eats at you that Obama is more successful and influential than you are, eh?
The only thing successful about obamaturd is the backing of his commie handlers. Other than that he is a complete incompetent loon.

Forum List

Back