Typical black america

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

15 kids and excpect the tac payers to be responsable for all her kids. Last I heard she moved in with another man was having more babies. ugh! She has the nerbe to think some one else has to take care of her kids. How about she get her tubes tied and get a job. dispicable.

I would have to image that the fact this is newsworthy would be strong evidence that it is anything but typical.

I can personally assure you that Black America is not much if in any way associated with 'ghetto black America'. Where I work the Black folks are just as disgusted with the ghetto blacks as any other responsible & employed American. The ghetto blacks are a product of the statist left Marxists. The responsible & employed non ghetto blacks are as proud of America's heritage as they are of their fellow hard working Americans.

I can personally assure you that Black America is not much if in any way associated with 'ghetto black America'. Where I work the Black folks are just as disgusted with the ghetto blacks as any other responsible & employed American. The ghetto blacks are a product of the statist left Marxists. The responsible & employed non ghetto blacks are as proud of America's heritage as they are of their fellow hard working Americans.
Are you telling us that those hard-working blacks are proud of slavery in the history of the US?

Are you telling us that those hard-working blacks are proud of slavery in the history of the US?

Well, there are other things to be proud of in US History ... the invention of the Ice Cream Sundae for one.

Not to mention, The Hula Hoop ...

Hula+Hoop1.png

15 kids and excpect the tac payers to be responsable for all her kids. Last I heard she moved in with another man was having more babies. ugh! She has the nerbe to think some one else has to take care of her kids. How about she get her tubes tied and get a job. dispicable.

That clip is older, not as common anymore. Funny seeing that black girl sucking her thumb. I remember black girls doing that in elementary schools.

That clip is older, not as common anymore. Funny seeing that black girl sucking her thumb. I remember black girls doing that in elementary schools.
i was making poimnt. it stil,l typical black america. and blame is on whitey. its all them.

few and far betwen. none of them ones my mom worked at were like that iether. many are.

Forum List

Back