Types of Gun Grabbers (by Jews for the Preservation of Firearms):

Did you find these JPFO descriptions to be accurate and inclusive of all gun Grabbers?

• Total voters
Your soundly reasoned, objective rationale for this is....?

He's got a history of questionable scholarly work on guns and gun control, such as claiming to have done "surveys" that there are no record of actually being performed, and even going as far as creating a fictitious alter ego online to support his own work.

He's also got somewhat shady connections to the NRA and gun manufacturers.

My point is, a shady source relaying here say from a private conversation 20 years ago isn't exactly "proof" of Obama's attitudes on guns.
And you have a somewhat shady connection to the DNC.
Ya know, Doc, the only thing making your political philosophy any more valid than anyone else's is your imagination.

Actually, the connections I have to the DNC are quite above-board, thank you very much. I've even paid the taxes on it.

Where did I say anything about my political philosophy, or anyone else's? Or was that just a non sequitur?
Your philosophy is quite apparent.
The point I was trying to make was that yours is no more valid than mine; just different. Be just as judgemental (authoritarian) as you like. It just proves the point of the OP.

:lol:

Huh?

Being "judgmental" is being "authoritarian"?

Does that mean you're being authoritarian by "judging" what you think my political philosophy to be?
I'd call it logical.... but that's the point of this line.

Yet you gun grabbers will quote Kellerman ad nauseum even though his bullshit studies have been debunked repeatedly, even by himself.

As far as credibility goes, I'm more apt to believe guno the bat shit boy than barack obama.

I'm really curious, where do you get the idea that I'm a "gun grabber"?

I don't even know who Kellerman is, let alone have I quoted him.
Google Kellerman 43 times. I can't recall you ever quoting Kellerman but I've never seen you speak up against JoeB131 when he knowingly cites a study he knows was debunked by Kellerman himself.

That goes to repeating the lie often enough......

I've never seen you speak up against shootspeeders and Steve McGarrett, either. Does that mean you're a retarded racist?

I'm not responsible for the posts of anyone else.
Have you seen me in their threads. Mostly I ignore the ignorant.

Have you seen me in Joe's anti-gun threads?
Truthfully, I don't pay much attention to you.

Google Kellerman 43 times. I can't recall you ever quoting Kellerman but I've never seen you speak up against JoeB131 when he knowingly cites a study he knows was debunked by Kellerman himself.

I've never seen you speak up against shootspeeders and Steve McGarrett, either. Does that mean you're a retarded racist?

Truthfully, I don't pay much attention to you.

And yet, you seem to have pretty strong opinions about what my "political philosophy" is, and countless other nonsensical non sequiturs that you've injected into this thread.

The myth of the 'gun grabber' is among the more bizarre lies most conservatives seek to propagate.
Never mind that The Obama, with substantial support form the anti-gun loons, openly supports banning rifles, handguns and shotguns.

Link?
In his new book, At the Brink, economist and author John R. Lott Jr., assesses the presidency of Barack Obama and recalls conversations regarding gun laws they had while working at the University of Chicago.

In Chapter Three, Mr. Lott discusses gun-control and takes the reader back to his time at the University of Chicago, where he and then-professor Barack Obama spoke on numerous occasions about guns in America.

"I don't believe people should be able to own guns," Obama told Lott one day at the University of Chicago Law School.

Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying I Don t Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns CNS News

Oh, I see....someone heard him say it once and the crack news team at CNS News broke the story.

Pretty much what I figured.

Thanks turnip.

The myth of the 'gun grabber' is among the more bizarre lies most conservatives seek to propagate.

The sad thing is that so many conservatives have been lying about so many things for such a long time now that they've forgotten what the truth actually is.
It's no myth, twinkle toes.
Look at NY and CA. Esp NY. They first registered "assault weapons" and then moved to confiscate. That is always the pattern.

And when people possess guns they use those guns for crime and murder. That is always the pattern.

Weeeee, isn't over-generalizing fun!!!

Really, I have a 12 gauge shot gun, it hasn't been used for a crime or murder. However, it has been used to deter a break-in through my basement window.

No it hasn't.

Yet you gun grabbers will quote Kellerman ad nauseum even though his bullshit studies have been debunked repeatedly, even by himself.

As far as credibility goes, I'm more apt to believe guno the bat shit boy than barack obama.

Why are you attempting to use logic with illogical people?

Forum List

Back