TX Mother Regrets Voting For Biden After Teen Daughter Killed By Illegal

Yes, he did

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

President Trump has argued that this should be regarded as new wall, because it's replacing what he called "old and worthless barriers."

Trump's wall: How much has been built during his term?

And there is still nothing stopping people from going over, around or under any of that wall to get to their jobs.

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

President Trump has argued that this should be regarded as new wall, because it's replacing what he called "old and worthless barriers."

Trump's wall: How much has been built during his term?

And there is still nothing stopping people from going over, around or under any of that wall to get to their jobs.
Biden stopped the remainder construction 🦺 of the.Wall. Show us please where the border control was ordered NOT to forbid Illegals from entering the Country and actually had them act as “ travel agents” arranging for their transportation

Biden stopped the remainder construction 🦺 of the.Wall. Show us please where the border control was ordered NOT to forbid Illegals from entering the Country and actually had them act as “ travel agents” arranging for their transportation

I hope they come my the continuing millions and get citizenship. There is more than one way to address businesses hiring illegals. We just make them all legal.

I hope they come my the continuing millions and get citizenship. There is more than one way to address businesses hiring illegals. We just make them all legal.
I agree. We should let MS13 and all the other gangs with the illegals drugs, especially the fentanyl

Quick, easy, free deportation procedure.
1643927955861.png

If you don't stop up the whole cleaning out does not do no good

You know you are full of crap. Always with these lame excuses for not going after the businesses hiring them.

Correct.build the wall stop up the hole. Make it illegal to hire them.

We are never going after those hiring them. We will continue to pretend the wall will stop them to make excuses for not going after the businesses hiring them.

It would take a couple days to pass a strong law making it illegal to hire anyone here illegally. It will take years to build a wall that isn't going to stop anyone anyway.

We are never going after those hiring them. We will continue to pretend the wall will stop them to make excuses for not going after the businesses hiring them.

It would take a couple days to pass a strong law making it illegal to hire anyone here illegally. It will take years to build a wall that isn't going to stop anyone anyway.
Being here illegally is breaking the law breaking the law is a crime. But the Dumbocrats have two sets of laws. They're making a joke of our judicial system

Being here illegally is breaking the law breaking the law is a crime. But the Dumbocrats have two sets of laws. They're making a joke of our judicial system

All politicians have two sets of law. One for the people and one for business.

Millions of illegals were here under Trump. He did nothing about that.
5500 migrant children separated under Trump and few have been reunited with families because parents do not want to be found when we take care of their kids for them. Isn't child abandonment a crime? Costing us $60 million per week.

Forum List

Back