Twoofers support the islamofascist narrative

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
At least some of the truthers seem to be on the side of al qaida because they have swallowed the islamofascist 'narrative hook, line and sinker.

From;
Ex Extremist Fights Jihadist Ideology - 60 Minutes - CBS News

""How many of you believe it is U.S. policy to be at war with Islam and to destroy Islam?" Stahl asked.

About a third of them believed it.

When a student got up to ask her a question about the 9/11 bombing of the World Trade Center, Stahl got a feel for how much we can talk past each other.

"So you're telling me that al Qaeda didn't do 9/11? Is that what you're saying?" Stahl asked.

"Yeah," the student replied. "We all know that al Qaeda was created by the CIA."

He was saying it was the CIA that told Osama bin Laden to attack on 9/11.

"Now we attacked our own Pentagon and the World Trade Center to have a justification to go into Afghanistan? Do you really believe that?" Stahl asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I do," the student said.

They believe we attacked ourselves so we could go to Afghanistan and kill Muslims. "What I’m sensing is that there is an enormous amount of anti-Americanism. Am I right?" Stahl asked.

"Give us one single reason to love America and we will forget about the rest of the millions of reasons to hate America," the student replied.

After a statement like that, you begin to question whether even a former extremist can uproot the idea in places like Peshawar that the West is out to destroy Islam. "

There is more, here is a video of a former extremist who is working to spread the truth to counteract the lies he spread for years.

Extra: What Is The Narrative? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

src='http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/player

It is bad enough that our enemies spread these lies to gain support for thier twisted cause. It is deplorable that American citizens fall for it and help spread the treasonous lies of the "narrative.

This transcript and the video shows why I believe that some of the twoofers are treasonous scum. Not all of them, yet those that spread this 'narrative' as "truth" have proven themselves to be enemies of truth, and decent honest peoples everywhere.

My list of those that support the 'narrative" that supports our enemies;

911insidenutjob

clownlite

octodolt

terral

huggy

creativedreams (needs no correction)

I might add more later.

Notice I left off eots and agent chri$$y.

Agent chri$$y has proven to me he is a 'twoofer for profit'.

eots appears to me to actually have legitimate questions and has a couple of working brain cells that allows him to engage in actual discussion (sometimes).

You twoofers, especially the ones that repeatedly call anyone that disagrees with you or has the unmitigated gall to ask for evidence, or just reasons for your opinion OTCA's should be aware that
if we are engaging in discussion about 911, we must also have questions.

I repeat in simpler terms for the simple minded;

If someone is responding to the post of a truther and asking for reasons a truther holds an opinion, then that person has questions too. That means they are not an 'OTCA'. That means those people are looking for the truth just like you are.

Just because we do not believe the islamo-fascist 'narrative' against the government of the USA does not mean we have no questions about the events of 911 or the investigation of 911.

I guess i have to give clownlight special dispensation because of his diminished mental capacity.
On the bright side, he has announced he has completed his course of study in DUMBASSERY and has graduated into ASSHATTERY.

Everybody wish him luck.

In the piece, Nawaz said he was in jail in Cairo and was surprised to find that the assassins who tried to kill Sadat weren't the hardcore Islamic extremists they were 20 years ago. He said that he wanted to convert them back so they too could continue with jihad. But they converted him away from extremism, saying that what the extremists were preaching was fascism, not Islam.

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication
by Mr. Charrington on January 7, 2008

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

See Parts I and II here

FOX NEWS Interview with Ian Blair (LINK):Blair said, “Al Qaeda is not an organization. Al Qaeda is a way of working … but this has the hallmark of that approach.”

Still no connection between Saddam and Al-qaeda - March 2008 (Link)

C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed - BBC documentary "the power of nightmares" | Polidics.com

the president of Iran is a twoofer.

I think he posts on usmb, any guesses as to his username?

from;
Iran's Ahmadinejad says 9/11 attacks orchestrated by U.S. authorities | World | RIA Novosti

"President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who said the U.S. government was behind the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

Addressing the delegates from 192 nations, Ahmadinejad said there were three theories of the tragic events and in line with one of them "some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime."

the president of Iran is a twoofer.

I think he posts on usmb, any guesses as to his username?

from;
Iran's Ahmadinejad says 9/11 attacks orchestrated by U.S. authorities | World | RIA Novosti

"President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who said the U.S. government was behind the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

Addressing the delegates from 192 nations, Ahmadinejad said there were three theories of the tragic events and in line with one of them "some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime."

Octoldit

Let's put a few facts on the table.

• The recent floods in Pakistan are acts neither of God nor of nature. Rather, they are the result of a secret U.S. military project called HAARP, based out of Fairbanks, Alaska, which controls the weather by sending electromagnetic waves into the upper atmosphere. HAARP may also be responsible for the recent spate of tsunamis and earthquakes.

• Not only did the U.S. invade Iraq for its oil, but also to harvest the organs of dead Iraqis, in which it does a thriving trade.

• Faisal Shahzad was not the perpetrator of the May 1 Times Square bombing, notwithstanding his own guilty plea. Rather, the bombing was orchestrated by an American think tank, though its exact identity has yet to be established.

• Oh, and 9/11 was an inside job. Just ask Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. ...

he knew that the Muslim world would be paying attention to his speech. That's a world in which his view of 9/11 isn't on the fringe but in the mainstream. Crackpots the world over—some of whom are reading this column now—want a voice. Ahmadinejad's speech was a bid to become theirs. ...

The University of Maryland's World Public Opinion surveys have found that just 2% of Pakistanis believe al Qaeda perpetrated the attacks, whereas 27% believe it was the U.S. government. (Most respondents say they don't know.)

Among Egyptians, 43% say Israel is the culprit, while another 12% blame the U.S. Just 16% of Egyptians think al Qaeda did it. In Turkey, opinion is evenly split: 39% blame al Qaeda, another 39% blame the U.S. or Israel. Even in Europe, Ahmadinejad has his corner. Fifteen percent of Italians and 23% of Germans finger the U.S. for the attacks.

Deeper than the polling data are the circumstances from which they arise. There's always the temptation to argue that the problem is lack of education, which on the margins might be true. But the conspiracy theories cited earlier are retailed throughout the Muslim world by its most literate classes, journalists in particular. Irrationalism is not solely, or even mainly, the province of the illiterate.

Nor is it especially persuasive to suggest that the Muslim world needs more abundant proofs of American goodwill: The HAARP fantasy, for example, is being peddled at precisely the moment when Pakistanis are being fed and airlifted to safety by U.S. Marine helicopters operating off the USS Peleliu.

What Ahmadinejad knows is that there will always be a political place for what Michel Foucault called "the sovereign enterprise of Unreason." This is an enterprise whose domain encompasses the politics of identity, of religious zeal, of race or class or national resentment, of victimization, of cheek and self-assertion. It is the politics that uses conspiracy theory not just because it sells, which it surely does, or because it manipulates and controls, which it does also, but because it offends. It is politics as a revolt against empiricism, logic, utility, pragmatism. It is the proverbial rage against the machine. ...

Bret Stephens: What Ahmadinejad Knows - WSJ.com

Forum List

Back