Two-year-old baby dies week after 2nd shot in COVID Pfizer trials, no cause given, CDC pulls report

munkle
You don’t give a child this vaccine
These drug dealing companies only care about $$$$
The parents will never recover

Bootney Lee Farnsworth
Can you tell me why it is unsuitable for anyone? The world is waiting on your every word with such a broad knowledge of vacinnes.

As for you blasting someone with a guns, you'd shit yourself if anyone touched your leg. Big tough guy. Don't make me vomit. As if guns are the answer to everything. Grow up.

Turtlesoup
No doubt you can prove they are experimental and have a government waver. I'll bet you can't.

But the irony, there are plenty on here are advocating ivermectin and trumps snake oil, and neither have a government waver and not registered for use again st covid.

You're got a short memory son. Do you ever think before you have post?
Do you not read? Or do you not understand basics?

The vaccines were rushed to market.............it typically takes years/decades to get a drug to market. Trump signed waivers for the pharma companies so they could go ahead and bring the drugs to market UNTESTED long term preventing big pharm from being sued when people die or are disabled by the vaccines. Big Pharma doesn't care about their drugs killing people--they can't be sued for it.

And Lord have mercy with your understanding of the antivirals---the antivirals have all been tested and used for years/decades----unlike the vaccines so the waivers don't apply them forcing big pharma to give a shit if they cause death or disable people. THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY is using the antivirals to protect themselves from the virus einstein. The anti-malaria antivirals have shown effectiveness and have been used both as a treatment and a lower dose preventative in Africa for decades dear.

Turtlesoup
No doubt you can prove they are experimental and have a government waver. I'll bet you can't.

But the irony, there are plenty on here are advocating ivermectin and trumps snake oil, and neither have a government waver and not registered for use again st covid.

The vaccines were rushed to market.............it typically takes years/decades to get a drug to market. Trump signed waivers for the pharma companies so they could go ahead and bring the drugs to market UNTESTED long term preventing big pharm from being sued when people die or are disabled by the vaccines. Big Pharma doesn't care about their drugs killing people--they can't be sued for it.

And Lord have mercy with your understanding of the antivirals---the antivirals have all been tested and used for years/decades----unlike the vaccines so the waivers don't apply them forcing big pharma to give a shit if they cause death or disable people. THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY is using the antivirals to protect themselves from the virus einstein. The anti-malaria antivirals have shown effectiveness and have been used both as a treatment and a lower dose preventative in Africa for decades dear.

I'll ask again. That's your opinion and typical anti vaxxers. Where the evidence of what you said. Either post it or shut up lying.

Turtlesoup

I'll ask again. That's your opinion and typical anti vaxxers. Where the evidence of what you said. Either post it or shut up lying.
So your stance is that Covid vaccines are FDA approved? The drug companies making billions from these vaccines can be sued in cases of injury or death?

Turtlesoup

So your stance is that Covid vaccines are FDA approved? The drug companies making billions from these vaccines can be sued in cases of injury or death?

I have not seen legislation to say they have not bern approved and neither have you so what's your point.
If the drug companies can be proven to be negligent, of course they can. Good luck with that.

I bet the vaccination is at least twice as dangerous as the disease for the average kid. It's ridiculous to be giving young kids this unproven shit. Looks to me like the big guy and Fauci are both getting their 10% from the drug companies. That's effin sad.

Collin, you can't be this stupid. I just explained everything to you. If you are to stupid to grasp, I can't help you, If you are lying, you are one sick puppy. If you really don't know, try researching............I am not going to spoon feed you.

Turtlesoup

He's a dem. That's what is wrong with him. No soul.
That, along with no brain, is a very dangerous combination. Which is why the nation is circling the bowl as we speak. They knew they couldn't win legitimately.... they had to steal it. And here we are. Why are we letting them get away with it? We let them get away with destroying our healthcare system via ObamaCare.... and now this. When will enough be enough?

Let the world rise and say Stop. Right. Now.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla

boorla.jpg
I'd believe Christine Blasey-Ford before I would this article.

None of the vaccines are approved for any child under 12 years old. That's why this story was pulled. It's not real, it's fake, just like all the other antivax stories you read.

Turtlesoup

Ivermectin is NOT an experimental drug.........

Damn, how did I miss you stupid comment...everything that I posted months ago was and remains the facts but you still attempt to smear. You are sick.

Forum List

Back