Two women beat teen until she consents to rape.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Welcome to your brave new world.

Exclusive: New Videos Released In Attack On Hollywood Teen « CBS Miami

Hollywood Police say the videos depict Ericka Avery and Patricia Montes relentlessly punching and kicking the victim while telling her that the beating will cease if she has sex with a man named Jayvon Woolfork.

The victim told police that Montes, Avery, Dwight Henry and Lanel Singleton dragged her into a room and held her down while Woolfork raped her.
Hours later at a hospital, the victim spoke to police about the attack. A detective asked her why the young women beat her and
the victim said “I don’t know. I honestly don’t know.”

Looks like a descent in savagery.

After all, these two women pretended to befriend the teen. Maybe the girl should have noticed that these women had black boyfriends.

After all, these two women pretended to befriend the teen. Maybe the girl should have noticed that these women had black boyfriends.

Social defuncts come in all colors.

How many blacks were in the SS at the concentration camps.

That's an area of south florida that I would never let my daughter go to. It never recovered from the Haitian invasion.

IMO - there needs to be elevated punishment for any crime that was video taped by the perpetrators.
I believe that some of these crimes, including the infamous "knockout games", are committed specifically to produce the video.
Perhaps gangs, as a requirement to be a member, uses video taped crimes to prove yourself worthy.
There is something else going on here. Two women attacking a girl so a man can rape her. I believe this was done to acquire membership to a gang.
Just my opinion.

IMO - there needs to be elevated punishment for any crime that was video taped by the perpetrators.
I believe that some of these crimes, including the infamous "knockout games", are committed specifically to produce the video.
Perhaps gangs, as a requirement to be a member, uses video taped crimes to prove yourself worthy.
There is something else going on here. Two women attacking a girl so a man can rape her. I believe this was done to acquire membership to a gang.
Just my opinion.

You think the girl changed her mind maybe?

Just my opinion.

What?

Just my opinion.

Women like that had to be tongue whipped to convince them to have sex with me.

Just my opinion.

What?

The person acquiring membership does not necessarily have to want said membership. Further it could have been Patricia, the supposed friend, or the other girl or the girl that got attacked who was acquiring membership. Or it was the guy filming, or the guy that did the raping... who knows...

It was your proposal I just pointed out a really weird twist that your proposal might be linked to. Note her statement about I thought Patricia was my friend... friend invites her over for initiation maybe?

What?

The person acquiring membership does not necessarily have to want said membership. Further it could have been Patricia, the supposed friend, or the other girl or the girl that got attacked who was acquiring membership. Or it was the guy filming, or the guy that did the raping... who knows...

It was your proposal I just pointed out a really weird twist that your proposal might be linked to. Note her statement about I thought Patricia was my friend... friend invites her over for initiation maybe?

Ahhh...sorry, it went over my head. :redface:
Possible, that will be worked out in court I suppose.
But I do believe that any crime video taped by the assailant or a bystander known by the assailant - should have an elevated punishment.

Looks like the same ole thing except now Whites and Blacks are doing it together.

The white girls had something to prove. They had to prove they weren't racists and had no racial loyalty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back