Two weeks ago Hillary bought victory fireworks, then a week ago she

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
canceled the party. Now I understand the arrogant bitch that bought the fireworks and already announced victory as the media had her as a 100 percent victor. However the moment that Hillary canceled the fireworks, a week before the election she admitted KNOWING THAT SHE WOULD LOSE and that EVERYTHING that the media was reporting was a LIE. How? and how could her knowing this be legal? Will Jim Homey not look into this as well?

did Bill have to bring back all those expensive cigars he bought from Cuba? and "The Expensive Cuban Girls" for the "After Party in the VIP"??

canceled the party. Now I understand the arrogant bitch that bought the fireworks and already announced victory as the media had her as a 100 percent victor. However the moment that Hillary canceled the fireworks, a week before the election she admitted KNOWING THAT SHE WOULD LOSE and that EVERYTHING that the media was reporting was a LIE. How? and how could her knowing this be legal? Will Jim Homey not look into this as well?

That was stupid. She should have kept the fireworks for when Obama grants her a pardon. :dance::dance::dance:

I agree, I told the wife that the left wing seems to be not showing up a week ahead of the election. I told her, I think they know and are in full retreat.

But it isn't that surprising. When she asked me if I though Trump could win I said yes. IF people don't show up. And there is not one demographic that Hillary can improve on over Obama. NONE. So Trump was a pretty sure bet. The reason the polls didn't show it is evidenced by the reaction of the fascists in the democrat party. People feared letting people know how they voted and rightfully so. Plus as Micheal Moore said, this is the biggest f..k you ever sent to the establishment.

It doesn't seem strange that a politician with resources throughout the land gets a sense of the election outcome a week ahead of time. They know the numbers better than anybody and receive reports from their people of the estimated turnout for areas where they need to win big. The only thing from the OP report I get is a bigger lack of respect for her abandoning her people on election night by not making an appearance. I thought it was low class at the time and if she had time to prepare for it that's even more disrespectful of the people that stepped up for her.

• Banned

That was stupid. She should have kept the fireworks for when Obama grants her a pardon. :dance::dance::dance:
Obama can not pardon an espionage case without helping the spy to get away, as such anyone who helps a spy to freedom is also open to being charged with espionage as well, and since Obama was involved in the email scandal personally Trump could have him arrested the moment that he takes office. Some facts.

1. Nothing like this has ever happened before.
2. This is the biggest spy scandal in American history by at least 1000 times.
3. The spy scandal would not exist if Hillary was elected.
4. Hillary is taking high doses of narcotics just to sleep, as she is scared shitless.
5. Before you say that I am wrong, consider that 100 percent of the media is full of shit, and this has been proven in the jury of public opinion...............................

• Banned
It doesn't seem strange that a politician with resources throughout the land gets a sense of the election outcome a week ahead of time. They know the numbers better than anybody and receive reports of the estimated turnout for areas where they need to win big. The only thing from the OP report I get is a bi9gger lack of respect for her abandoning her people on election night by not making an appearance. I thought it was low class at the time and if she had time to prepare for it that's even more disrespectful of the people that stepped up for her.
Dude it does not seem strange to you that she gave up, even as the media all had her as winning. This is beyond strange and needs to be investigated.

It doesn't seem strange that a politician with resources throughout the land gets a sense of the election outcome a week ahead of time. They know the numbers better than anybody and receive reports of the estimated turnout for areas where they need to win big. The only thing from the OP report I get is a bi9gger lack of respect for her abandoning her people on election night by not making an appearance. I thought it was low class at the time and if she had time to prepare for it that's even more disrespectful of the people that stepped up for her.
Dude it does not seem strange to you that she gave up, even as the media all had her as winning. This is beyond strange and needs to be investigated.

Not strange at all and I called it weeks ahead. I wasn't sure for certain if Trump would win but I did think that the polls were slanted for two reasons, one the democrats were over sampled and two people didn't want the hassle of saying they were going to vote for Trump. The only poll that matters, ever, is the one held on Nov 8, and elections have consequences.

She may not have "given up." I think she just didn't have the stamina to keep up like Trump did.

• Banned

Not strange at all and I called it weeks ahead. I wasn't sure for certain if Trump would win but I did think that the polls were slanted for two reasons, one the democrats were over sampled and two people didn't want the hassle of saying they were going to vote for Trump. The only poll that matters, ever, is the one held on Nov 8, and elections have consequences.
Doofus, she spent a billion dollars to give up a week before the election, when 100 percent of news reports and polls had her winning.

Trust me this will be investigated, right along with the Cliton foundation.

Enjoy

Doofus, she spent a billion dollars to give up a week before the election, when 100 percent of news reports and polls had her winning.

Trust me this will be investigated, right along with the Cliton foundation.

Enjoy

As I said, she was sick and didn't have the stamina. Besides, I really believe that they thought they had it in the bag and were preparing to take over power. I think they did what the polls did and mis-read the voters.

So what is your point? That all the polls saying she was going to win were rigged by Trump?

I thought she did her best campaigning during that last week after previously conducting a campaign the was disconnected with the people. Looking back if she knew she was in sad shape, she most likely finally decided her only chance was to go full out and engage with people. Her best crowds and most enthusiastic were that final week from the videos I've seen throughout the contest. What seems strange to me is how you can say she gave up when her actions show otherwise.

I thought she did her best campaigning during that last week after previously conducting a campaign the was disconnected with the people. Looking back if she knew she was in sad shape, she most likely finally decided her only chance was to go full out and engage with people. Her best crowds and most enthusiastic were that final week from the videos I've seen throughout the contest. What seems strange to me is how you can say she gave up when her actions show otherwise.
She gave up when she canceled the victory ball. She also is still quite in fear that the new Republican President, Senate and Congress are going to see all 650,000 emails from Humas computer that she stored in order to be able to blackmail Hillary.......................

The truth is out there, and it is that you voted for a criminal that is going to rot away as the truth comes to light.

Hillary and Bill are likely to be in a jet crash soon, as they fake their own deaths DB Cooper style and hide away in some cave somewhere acting like Sadam Husain or bin Laden

The fact that the media got it wrong, likely intentionally, makes this election all that more rich. You know it, and I know it.

The fact that the media got it wrong, likely intentionally, is the definition of irony, because it's that media that pokes and prods liberals with propaganda aimed to excite their rear ends with PC panic bullshit for purposes of power. It's unbelievable some people can't see it. Meanwhile, we're supposed to believe we're a superior species with intellectual perception. Wholly shit, it's just not true.

At the end of the day today's American "liberation" stinks, and it stinks badly. These are NOT rational people.

Last edited:
She gave up when she canceled the victory ball. She also is still quite in fear that the new Republican President, Senate and Congress are going to see all 650,000 emails from Humas computer that she stored in order to be able to blackmail Hillary.......................

The truth is out there, and it is that you voted for a criminal that is going to rot away as the truth comes to light.

Hillary and Bill are likely to be in a jet crash soon, as they fake their own deaths DB Cooper style and hide away in some cave somewhere acting like Sadam Husain or bin Laden

Well I see it as being just the opposite. My take is that she throughout the campaign she relied on Trump to trip over his own feet and that final week she got a wake up call. The victory ball wasn't cancelled, there simply wasn't a victory and no Hillary. Plus the lack of fireworks that seems to have hit you pretty hard. An investigation for giving up? I'd sure hate to be the prosecutor of that one. A midnight campaign appearance in North Carolina on the morning of election day is pictured here.

161108122857-02-election-eve-clinton-rally-north-carolina-state-university-1107-super-169.jpg

Forum List

Back