Two US service members killed fighting Taliban in Afghanistan

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Two US service members killed fighting Taliban in Afghanistan

"Two U.S. service members were killed Thursday during a joint raid by U.S. special operations forces and Afghan troops targeting senior Taliban commanders -- rare combat deaths for Western forces who handed over the task of securing Afghanistan to local troops some two years ago."

Wait....I thought the admin said they would not have "boots on the ground" in the Middle East.

Does that mean these dead soldiers were NOT wearing boots?

Will their families buy that they don't really count as casualties because they are not "BOOTS ON THE GROUND"?

Do liberals realize how stupid it is to mince words?

If you have Americans being killed in combat in the Middle East, those are "BOOTS ON THE GROUND"....I doubt they were wearing flip flops when they were killed.

I think you are confusing Iraq wh Afghan . They are there assisting . It's a dangerous place .

If it was up to the Conservatives the number would be 200.

Instead we have Local troops doing the fighting , the way it should be .

I think you are confusing Iraq wh Afghan . They are there assisting . It's a dangerous place .

If it was up to the Conservatives the number would be 200.

Instead we have Local troops doing the fighting , the way it should be .
...and US troops ARE in Iraq too, thanks to your big eared Dear Leader. The dishonest liberal media keeps it quiet, so I am guessing libs like you don't know about it. Now be honest. Did you know US forces were in Iraq?

What US Special Forces are doing in Syria, Iraq - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back