Two-Thirds of Trump Supporters Believe President Obama is a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2016
So how did Trump become the Repug nominee?

It's not a difficult question to answer - the vast majority of Republicans are racists, as the polling data below indicates. Trump has spent over 5 years promoting racist theories about President Obama, which is exactly the kind of hateful red meat that Repug voters want to hear.

The racist, ignorant white supporters of Donald Trump want to blame everyone for their miserable unsuccessful lives except for themselves.

Poll: Two-Thirds of Trump Backers Think Obama Is Muslim

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows.

The Public Policy Polling survey showed 59 percent of those who said they viewed the presumptive Republican presidential nominee favorably think Obama was not born in the United States and only 13 percent believe he’s a Christian.

And Hillary supporters believe Hussein is a Christian name, ha?

Most of the liberals are making fun of Christians and are too busy with bringing more Muslims to their home countries.

Last edited:

It's not a difficult question to answer - the vast majority of Republicans are racists, as the polling data below indicates. Trump has spent over 5 years promoting racist theories about President Obama, which is exactly the kind of hateful red meat that Repug voters want to hear.

The racist, ignorant white supporters of Donald Trump want to blame everyone for their miserable unsuccessful lives except for themselves.

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows.

The Public Policy Polling survey showed 59 percent of those who said they viewed the presumptive Republican presidential nominee favorably think Obama was not born in the United States and only 13 percent believe he’s a Christian.

1. President Obam was born in Hawaii...

2. President Obama father was Muslim and so was his Step-Father.

So are going to write President Obama was not influenced in his youth?

He might be Christian now but when he was a kid you should review where he was raised and by whom and to deny those two things make you ignorant!

Who is the goof dick? What a clown. Ignored!

Who is the goof dick? What a clown. Ignored!
Don't ignore him, expose him for the fucking lying lefty he is...enjoy the entertainment!

He might be Christian now but when he was a kid you should review where he was raised and by whom and to deny those two things make you ignorant!

He's not a Christian. He doesn't go to church. He's made sure Christian symbols were covered during speeches. He bows to Muslim overlords; he has said he'll stand by Muslims above all else. And he has tried to rewrite American history to act like Islam has made us who we are.

And Hillary supporters believe Hussein is a Christian name, ha?

Most of the liberals are making fun of Christians and are too busy with bringing more Muslims to their home countries.

The only "Christians" liberals make fun of are the racist kind such as yourself, lightweight.

And the fact that you are even mentioning Obama's middle name, because in your little unremarkable mind it's somehow relevant to this conversation, shows what a fucked-up bigot you really are.

Another ignorant white hating African with an opinion.

You don't Like the opinions of the opposition, but you've presented no proof they're wrong.

BTW, I also consider the possibility that Michelle is really a man. She's more masculine than "her" husband.

In other words, all Muslims should be investigated, even if they have no history of extremism. Thank you for revealing what a bigot you really are. The most pathetic part is that you are too ignorant and/or stupid to understand how your comments reveal your bigotry.

Another ignorant white hating African with an opinion.

You don't Like the opinions of the opposition, but you've presented no proof they're wrong.

BTW, I also consider the possibility that Michelle is really a man. She's more masculine than "her" husband.

Yep, just like I need to prove the Earth is round, you fucking idiot. Only stupid mother fuckers like you require proof for your racist bullshit theories.

He's not a Christian. He doesn't go to church. He's made sure Christian symbols were covered during speeches. He bows to Muslim overlords; he has said he'll stand by Muslims above all else. And he has tried to rewrite American history to act like Islam has made us who we are.

Believe that nonsense all you want, racist. You're going to be crying like a little bitch when Hillary destroys Trump on Nov. 8. You and all of your racist buddies on this board will have a giant circle jerk to comfort each other on Nov 8.

Has anyone here said "his muslim religion?"

A show of hands would suffice!

obama says he's a muslim - YouTube
YouTube app
View attachment 95507

Duration: 0:12
Posted: May 4, 2009
Obama IS a muslim!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

I see...Obama became a Muslim after the Rev Wright fiasco back in 2007 - 2008 that you crazy Repugs spent months crying about. Oh yeah, Rev Wright is a Muslim also, silly me.

Fucking idiot.

YouTube app
View attachment 95507

I see...Obama became a Muslim after the Rev Wright fiasco back in 2007 - 2008 that you crazy Repugs spent months crying about. Oh yeah, Rev Wright is a Muslim also, silly me.

Fucking idiot.
Yes, you are a fucking idiot....but we already knew this...old news!

YouTube app
View attachment 95507

Fucking idiot.

So did the Kenyan Obama boogeyman become a Muslim before or after attending Rev Wright's church?? I'm completely confused now.

Please enlighten me, you Repug racist lump of shit.

YouTube app
View attachment 95507

Fucking idiot.

So did the Kenyan Obama boogeyman become a Muslim before or after attending Rev Wright's church?? I'm completely confused now.

Looks it up on Wikipedia moron, cocksucker

YouTube app
View attachment 95507

Fucking idiot.

In other words, you got nothin...racist Repug pussy.

YouTube app
View attachment 95507

Fucking idiot.

In other words, you got nothin...racist Repug pussy.
Nigga, Please!!!! How often have you said my Muslim religion...unless you are a sand nigga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back