Two thirds of Americans believe aliens exist.

Makes perfect sense.
Because almost 2/3 of the population are looney liberals who will believe anything, no matter how absurd or wacky. ... :cuckoo:
I have never seen a UFO or any little green men.

Having said that I feel there is a good possibility that UFOs are real and not a natural phenomenon. I doubt if they are vehicles or drones piloted by the Russians or Chinese. They might be controlled by space aliens or from a future time when we have mastered time travel.

The reason I believe UFOs exist is I have had people I have known for years suddenly talk of an incident they witnessed. These people have never told me anything strange or hard to believe before and never after either. Most are family members, for example my aunt and uncle who witnessed a group of UFOs over Pittsburgh or my son in law who while driving home at night watched a vehicle take off straight up from a swampy area close to the highway. He said it climbed much faster than a helicopter and was quiet.

We should learn more next month. Of course I doubt if we will learn who or what these UFOs actually are but we should learn they are real not imaginary.
well they are not little green men like hollywood has made them out to be.They are actually little grey men.we know that cause many several numbers of people over the years under hypnosis have talked about seeing little grey men abduct them. Whitney Strieber has those stories in his book.

Yeah Im the same as you. I have never seen one either but know people that have.It cannot be debated that they exist and are from a different dimension. Too many credible air force officers as well as astronaughts have spoken of experiences of encounters with them. Air force officers have talked about seeing a shiny object just floating in the air and within a second,gone within a blink of an eye zooming UPWARDS way out of radar sight obviously going off into outer space.

there is just far too many credible people like them that have talked about it. Its only the resident trolls of USMB that deny this reality as we have seen.

excellent stuff,thanks for sharing that.:thankusmile::thup:

007 , JustAGuy1 ,Batcat and skye,thanks for the insightful posts and contributing here. :thup:

keep em coming.

Last edited:
To think that our little planet Earth... more insignificant that a grain of sand in comparison.....is the only living place in this Infinite Universe....Infinite...you know what that means??

is completely ridiculous.

Wakey wakey y'all.
:thankusmile: excellent point there i have stated over the years.The dense and the stupid are the ones that cant comprehend that excellent point.:thup: I withhold saying its an excellent point when i bring it up cause i dont want to toot my own horn but sense you brought it up, i dont mind. UFOS have been visiting us for centurys.we know that because you go centurys back during BC times,there are writings from way back then of people saying they were seeing objects in the sky referring to them as fairys flying around. they were obviously not taking about birds and jets sure did not exist back then.:abgg2q.jpg:

Makes perfect sense.
Because almost 2/3 of the population are looney liberals who will believe anything, no matter how absurd or wacky. ... :cuckoo:
I have never seen a UFO or any little green men.

Having said that I feel there is a good possibility that UFOs are real and not a natural phenomenon. I doubt if they are vehicles or drones piloted by the Russians or Chinese. They might be controlled by space aliens or from a future time when we have mastered time travel.

The reason I believe UFOs exist is I have had people I have known for years suddenly talk of an incident they witnessed. These people have never told me anything strange or hard to believe before and never after either. Most are family members, for example my aunt and uncle who witnessed a group of UFOs over Pittsburgh or my son in law who while driving home at night watched a vehicle take off straight up from a swampy area close to the highway. He said it climbed much faster than a helicopter and was quiet.

We should learn more next month. Of course I doubt if we will learn who or what these UFOs actually are but we should learn they are real not imaginary.
well they are not little green men like hollywood has made them out to be.They are actually little grey men.we know that cause many several numbers of people over the years under hypnosis have talked about seeing little grey men abduct them. Whitney Strieber has those stories in his book.

Yeah Im the same as you. I have never seen one either but know people that have.It cannot be debated that they exist and are from a different dimension. Too many credible air force officers as well as astronaughts have spoken of experiences of encounters with them. Air force officers have talked about seeing a shiny object just floating in the air and within a second,gone within a blink of an eye zooming UPWARDS way out of radar sight obviously going off into outer space.

there is just far too many credible people like them that have talked about it. Its only the resident trolls of USMB that deny this reality as we have seen.

excellent stuff,thanks for sharing that.:thankusmile::thup:

007 , JustAGuy1 ,Batcat and skye,thanks for the insightful posts and contributing here. :thup:

keep em coming.

Good to hear there are more Americans out there than I thought that are not afraid of reality and to look at the evidence unlike many here at this site.

'ET come home!': Two-thirds of Americans believe that aliens exist and the U.S. government isn't telling them the truth about it, survey finds​

• Nearly one-third of respondents believe alien contact will happen in their lifetimes
  • Only 56% of people surveyed in 2017 believed that aliens exist compared to 66% today
  • The results 'reflect the newfound respectability' of the subject, one expert told MailOnline.com
  • In April 2020, the U.S. Pentagon declassified three videos of 'unexplained aerial phenomena'
I believe SOME kind of "alien" life exists. And has visited and continues to visit us. The universe is far too vast for us to be the only intelligent beings.

Good to hear there are more Americans out there than I thought that are not afraid of reality and to look at the evidence unlike many here at this site.

'ET come home!': Two-thirds of Americans believe that aliens exist and the U.S. government isn't telling them the truth about it, survey finds​

• Nearly one-third of respondents believe alien contact will happen in their lifetimes
  • Only 56% of people surveyed in 2017 believed that aliens exist compared to 66% today
  • The results 'reflect the newfound respectability' of the subject, one expert told MailOnline.com
  • In April 2020, the U.S. Pentagon declassified three videos of 'unexplained aerial phenomena'
:rolleyes:

I believe SOME kind of "alien" life exists. And has visited and continues to visit us. The universe is far too vast for us to be the only intelligent beings.
The proof is in the pudding it’s true because USMBs hypocrite resident troll Sunni man threw objects against the wall in anger vryong over my posts the truth hurt the poor baby’s feelings so much.that stupid funk thinks he is always right and everybody else in the world is all wrong. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

a fact...aliens from uranus are already here

New Topics

Forum List

Back