Two terrabyte drive with Clinton White House emails missing from National Archives...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
FULL-BLOWN COVER-UP

State Dept. Emails: Clinton White House Data Stolen from National Archives

Emails recovered from Clinton's private server show massive data theft in 2009, possibly SSNs of every admin official

Two terrabyte drive with Clinton White House emails missing from National Archives...

The FBI is investigating the Cintons going back to Bill's Presidency - to include pay-to-play/'bought' pardons....and suddenly all the Clinton's e-mails from that time are gone....

Yeah, this scandal goes back decades & is a helluva lot bigger than Watergate....and to pull this off there is no doubt the Obama administration (or at least someone in it) is ass-deep in helping obstruct justics / delete evidence!

FULL-BLOWN COVER-UP

Emails recovered from Clinton's private server show massive data theft in 2009, possibly SSNs of every admin official

The FBI is investigating the Cintons going back to Bill's Presidency - to include pay-to-play/'bought' pardons....and suddenly all the Clinton's e-mails from that time are gone....

Yeah, this scandal goes back decades & is a helluva lot bigger than Watergate....and to pull this off there is no doubt the Obama administration (or at least someone in it) is ass-deep in helping obstruct justics / delete evidence!

I hear they are investigating Lincoln’s use of e-mails too…

Do you guys ever get tired of making shit up?

FULL-BLOWN COVER-UP

I am sorry to inform you my sweet little Candycane, but email did not exist in Lincoln's day.

Earlier than I expected, I admit, but the Libs are flocking out in droves to declare this to be a 'non-story' or a 'coincidence'.

The FBI comes out in the last 2 days and announces they have an on-going investigation of the Clinton Crime Syndicate that reaches back all the way to Clinton's Presidency, focusing on 'Pay-To-Play' scandals even then - such incidents like the WHITE BILL COSBY's PAID-FOR Pardon of Mark Rich!

And then - completely by coincidence - a 2-terabyte drive with all of President Clinton's e-mails just happens to go missing from the WH Archive!

What are the F*ing Odds of that happening?
-- Actually, with the Clintons, I am sad yo say something like this was almost expected. I would have been disappointed if they and/or Obama had not done something like this.

Earlier than I expected, I admit, but the Libs are flocking out in droves to declare this to be a 'non-story' or a 'coincidence'.

The FBI comes out in the last 2 days and announces they have an on-going investigation of the Clinton Crime Syndicate that reaches back all the way to Clinton's Presidency, focusing on 'Pay-To-Play' scandals even then - such incidents like the WHITE BILL COSBY's PAID-FOR Pardon of Mark Rich!

And then - completely by coincidence - a 2-terabyte drive with all of President Clinton's e-mails just happens to go missing from the WH Archive!

What are the F*ing Odds of that happening?
-- Actually, with the Clintons, I am sad yo say something like this was almost expected. I would have been disappointed if they and/or Obama had not done something like this.
On the bright side at least five countries are in possession of the missing data from the archive.
When the FBI needs the data someone will simply give someone in the Israeli government a call and the missing data will be Fedexed.

This is not the 1st time the Clintons and their 'criminal surrogates' have stolen documents from the Archives in an attempt to keep their failures, scandals, and crimes hidden. Last time, however, they got BUSTED:

2003:
Sandy 'The Bumbling Burglar' Burger, the former National Security Advisor under Bill Clinton, was BUSTED trying to steal classified documents (from Bill Clinton's Presidency) from the National Archives, destroying some of them.

Guess what the documents were about?! 9/11/2001!
- Gee, now why would the Clintons want documents from Bubba's Presidency about 9/11/01 be stolen / destroyed?! Hmmm.......

"At that time, he said the reason he took the documents was so he could prepare himself and others to assist the 9/11 commission, which investigated the circumstances surrounding (and prior to) the 2001 terrorist attacks and published a report of its findings last year."
- Yeah, when I want to prepare for a Congressional hearing investigating a massive terrorist attack on the United States I always start by going to the National Archives, stuffing classified documents down my pants (which what he was doing when they busted him), stealing the documents, and then destroying them!

:haha:

This was obviously an attempt to cover up bill Clinton's failure as President regarding 9/11/01 - what he knew ,what he did not do....They seriously wanted to hide something....enough to try to steal information from the Washington Archives, risking getting busted.
-- SOUND FAMILIAR?....like what JUST happened...AGAIN! A theft of the Washington Archives...AGAIN....all involving THE CLINTONS.....AGAIN!

As usual, however, no one involved - like any of us would have been - served any jail time for the crime:

' The Burglar' performed 100 hours of 'community service' and paid a fine of $6,905 for the administration's costs of his 2 years of probation....for THEFT AND DESTRUCTION OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, ILLEGAL HANDLING OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, ILLEGAL DESTRUCTION OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATIOIN, AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.... Pretty 'sweet' punishment ... if you're a liberal and are protected by the right people.

CNN.com - Sandy Berger fined $50,000 for taking documents - Sep 8, 2005

So the Clinton Crime Syndicate has a documented history of scandal, theft and destruction of Govt documents FROM THE WASHINCTON ARCHIVES, AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.....

So today's news of all of bill Clinton's Presidential e-mails going missing in the midst of an on-going FBI investigation into potential crimes that go all the way back to his Presidency should come as NO surprise to anyone!

FULL-BLOWN COVER-UP

Gotta give Clinton Fluffer credit for being perfectly predictable

This is not the 1st time the Clintons and their 'criminal surrogates' have stolen documents from the Archives in an attempt to keep their failures, scandals, and crimes hidden. Last time, however, they got BUSTED:

2003:
Sandy 'The Bumbling Burglar' Burger, the former National Security Advisor under Bill Clinton, was BUSTED trying to steal classified documents (from Bill Clinton's Presidency) from the National Archives, destroying some of them.

Guess what the documents were about?! 9/11/2001!
- Gee, now why would the Clintons want documents from Bubba's Presidency about 9/11/01 be stolen / destroyed?! Hmmm.......

"At that time, he said the reason he took the documents was so he could prepare himself and others to assist the 9/11 commission, which investigated the circumstances surrounding (and prior to) the 2001 terrorist attacks and published a report of its findings last year."
- Yeah, when I want to prepare for a Congressional hearing investigating a massive terrorist attack on the United States I always start by going to the National Archives, stuffing classified documents down my pants (which what he was doing when they busted him), stealing the documents, and then destroying them!

:haha:

This was obviously an attempt to cover up bill Clinton's failure as President regarding 9/11/01 - what he knew ,what he did not do....They seriously wanted to hide something....enough to try to steal information from the Washington Archives, risking getting busted.
-- SOUND FAMILIAR?....like what JUST happened...AGAIN! A theft of the Washington Archives...AGAIN....all involving THE CLINTONS.....AGAIN!

As usual, however, no one involved - like any of us would have been - served any jail time for the crime:

' The Burglar' performed 100 hours of 'community service' and paid a fine of $6,905 for the administration's costs of his 2 years of probation....for THEFT AND DESTRUCTION OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, ILLEGAL HANDLING OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, ILLEGAL DESTRUCTION OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATIOIN, AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.... Pretty 'sweet' punishment ... if you're a liberal and are protected by the right people.

CNN.com - Sandy Berger fined $50,000 for taking documents - Sep 8, 2005

So the Clinton Crime Syndicate has a documented history of scandal, theft and destruction of Govt documents FROM THE WASHINCTON ARCHIVES, AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.....

So today's news of all of bill Clinton's Presidential e-mails going missing in the midst of an on-going FBI investigation into potential crimes that go all the way back to his Presidency should come as NO surprise to anyone!

You're forgetting about how Vince Foster's files that disappeared turned up at the White House.

FULL-BLOWN COVER-UP

Gotta give Clinton Fluffer credit for being perfectly predictable
That the alt right is every bit as dangerous as Clinton is the truth.

You're forgetting about how Vince Foster's files that disappeared turned up at the White House.
Oh yes.....

She had files taken out of a dead man's police-taped office - seen by witnesses. When asked about them she declared she knew nothing about them....and days later the files were found in the LIVING QUARTERS of the WH with HER FINGERPRINTS all over them....and gee, once again, nothing happened to her.

Geez, first we had Bill Clinton's former national security adviser, Sandy Berger, turned into a freaking thief for his former boss shoving National Archives documents in his fruit of the looms and the mainstream media wasn't interested what the hell went missing. Now we have hardware missing and nobody has a clue? Don't they have freaking surveillance cameras in the National Archives or is every federal employee in on it?

Hillary and bill Clinton are fighting for their very freedom, and they know it.
The FBI said they are pressing for an Indictment.
Trump said if he wins he will have an independent AG review the case...
....AND THEY WILL GO TO JAIL.

So, as I predicted, the Clintons are doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, legal or not, to stay out of prison!

The Clinton Crime Syndicate is busy trying to save their ass. Last time it was Sandy 'The Burglar' Burger who took the fall for stealing and destroying files from the Washington Archives...I wonder which Clinton Goon will take it this time?

Wait a minute - a server connected to the Clintons....Has anyone checked the BATHROOMS of all the 'mom and pop' IT companies in a 50 mile radius of the Archives? :p

New Topics

Forum List

Back