Zone1 Two Systems of Justice

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We will now look at a stark example of systemic racism.

Akron police release 'heartbreaking' footage of Jayland Walker being shot up to 60 times: Live updates​

John Bacon, Amanda Garrett, Jeanine Santucci and N'dea Yancey-Bragg,

AKRON, Ohio – Authorities on Sunday released "heartbreaking" video of the fatal shooting of Black motorist Jayland Walker in a hail of bullets minutes after Akron police say he fled a traffic stop last week.

Videos released Sunday show officers converging on Walker's silver Buick at the end of a chase. Walker apparently exits the car in a ski mask, and Police Chief Stephen Mylett said it appeared that Walker reached toward his waist during a foot chase and briefly turned toward officers. They opened fire.

They found no gun on him and the line from the Police Chief is the classic CYA. But let's go with his story.

Walker was supposedly driving and firing his gun back at police. Then he got out and ran. He got 60 bullet holes in him for that. The usual suspects will make claims about him running and resisting.

3 Kentucky police officers dead, others wounded after suspect with rifle opens fire​

Kala Kachmar and Krista Johnson, Louisville Courier Journal

The fatal shootings of two officers were announced the morning after the incident, but another officer who had been in critical condition succumbed to his injuries Friday night, Kentucky State Trooper Matt Gayheart confirmed.

Four officers were attempting to serve a warrant to 49-year-old Lance Storz at his home on Main Street when he opened fire with a rifle, according to his arrest citation.

About three hours later, Lance Storz, 49, was taken into custody, Gayheart said. He was booked into the Pike County Detention Center about 4:30 a.m. and charged with two counts of murdering a police officer, five counts of attempted murder of a police officer, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree assault of a service animal, court records show.

1656890412262.png

This guy not only resisted arrest, but he killed 3 officers, a police dog and injured 4 others. He did not get 60 bullet holes. He was taken into custody alive.

Had he been black, a member of the First Nations or Hispanic, he would be dead.

Akron police release 'heartbreaking' footage of Jayland Walker being shot up to 60 times: Live updates​

AKRON, Ohio – Authorities on Sunday released "heartbreaking" video of the fatal shooting of Black motorist Jayland Walker in a hail of bullets minutes after Akron police say he fled a traffic stop last week.

Videos released Sunday show officers converging on Walker's silver Buick at the end of a chase. Walker apparently exits the car in a ski mask, and Police Chief Stephen Mylett said it appeared that Walker reached toward his waist during a foot chase and briefly turned toward officers. They opened fire.

They found no gun on him and the line from the Police Chief is the classic CYA. But let's go with his story.

Walker was supposedly driving and firing his gun back at police. Then he got out and ran. He got 60 bullet holes in him for that. The usual suspects will make claims about him running and resisting.

3 Kentucky police officers dead, others wounded after suspect with rifle opens fire​

The fatal shootings of two officers were announced the morning after the incident, but another officer who had been in critical condition succumbed to his injuries Friday night, Kentucky State Trooper Matt Gayheart confirmed.

Four officers were attempting to serve a warrant to 49-year-old Lance Storz at his home on Main Street when he opened fire with a rifle, according to his arrest citation.

About three hours later, Lance Storz, 49, was taken into custody, Gayheart said. He was booked into the Pike County Detention Center about 4:30 a.m. and charged with two counts of murdering a police officer, five counts of attempted murder of a police officer, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree assault of a service animal, court records show.

View attachment 665752

This guy not only resisted arrest, but he killed 3 officers, a police dog and injured 4 others. He did not get 60 bullet holes. He was taken into custody alive.

Theres just as many times the black guy with the gun, or without doesn't get shot, and the white guy does get shot.

60 times shot, on the face of it seems out of control... however. I see the one picture of Walker getting out of the car wearing a full face ski mask... can you tell if he's white or black?

is is it systemic racism if someone flees a traffic stop? and he's wearing a ski mask? and the cops think hes reaching? I'm not so sure about that one.

Perp one (black) fucked around and found out....He's dead Jim.

Perp two should have met the same fate.....At least it looks like he "fell down" a lot. ;)
Just admit that the dude is still alive because he's white. He killed 3 officers, the black guy had no gun and killed nobody.

Theres just as many times the black guy with the gun, or without doesn't get shot, and the white guy does get shot.

60 times shot, on the face of it seems out of control... however. I see the one picture of Walker getting out of the car wearing a full face ski mask... can you tell if he's white or black?

is is it systemic racism if someone flees a traffic stop? and he's wearing a ski mask? and the cops think hes reaching? I'm not so sure about that one.
No there aren't. It's time for bothsideism to end. This man killed 3 police, a police dog, and injured at least 4 others. The systemic racism is out hotions are hamdled. Unarmed black man runs, he gets filled with bullets. White man kills 3 police, lives. Learn wth systemic racism is. You guys are stupid on these matters. You made up some shit that has nothing to do with CRT and call it CRT and you totally miss what systemic racism is on this.

View attachment 665752

No Thomas, you have once again misinterpreted an individual act as something SYSTEMIC.

You presume the police where targeting Jay because he was black. Well, shit happens. Where is this going?
I don't presume squat. I am saying that the outcomes were differrent whereby a white man kills 3 police and gets taken into custody and a black man is unarmed and running but gets hit with 60 bullets.

If you don't know what the point is here, don't come in here trolling.

No Thomas, you have once again misinterpreted an individual act as something SYSTEMIC.
No, you have mistaken a systemic problem in law enforcement as an individual act. 7-8 police fired 90 shots at the black guy. The white guy killed 3 police, a police dog, and wounded four others and was apprehended without him dying.

I don't presume squat. I am saying that the outcomes were differrent whereby a white man kills 3 police and gets taken into custody and a black man is unarmed and running but gets hit with 60 bullets.

Did the white man give up?

those were two different sets of circumstances with two different police forces. Those were not the same cops involved. Are you seriously trying to say a black man has never fired rounds at cops... and wasnt just arrested? sure they have, but it wont make the news.

I question your basic foundations. I challenge your assumptions. I live with blacks, and Blacks are their own worst enemy. White cops/racism isn't responsible for the huge black on black homicide rate.

60 times shot, on the face of it seems out of control... however.

If it takes that many rounds, by highly trained individuals, to take down a target, I think the electorate should have the same opportunity to protect themselves as these armed men from the government had, and felt that they needed, to protect themselves.

Alas..they wanna limit the electorate's access to high capacity magazines.

Funny that...

those were two different sets of circumstances with two different police forces. Those were not the same cops involved. Are you seriously trying to say a black man has never fired rounds at cops... and wasnt just arrested? sure they have, but it wont make the news.
You're right they were two different set of circumstances with serving an arrest warrant on a domestic violence perpetrator being infinitely more dangerous than a traffic stop and what are the results?

In the much much more dangerous situation that resulted in 6 police officers being shot, 3 of them killed along with their canine, the WHITE perpetrator is taken into custody without being shot. He's still alive.

Yet when the police attempt to stop a BLACK motorist they were so much in fear for their lives they fired more than 60 times, killing him and then finding no weapon on him.

Come on, you all can't be this stupid. Ah, on second thought, yeah you all probably are.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 665752

IM2 I'm honestly beginning to think either they don't have the brain capacity to understand exercises of compare & contrast and "how is this situation different from that situation and how are they alike"? Or they simply like believing that the white race is superior and believe that being a member of the white race somehow conveys some type of actual superiority to them, although it's obvious it many cases, it's certainly not intellectual.

I'm starting to grow weary of the gaslighting. We're going to have to find some way to light up the sky :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, do tell MaryL! What the heck did you get up to :)
Well it's quite simple. I live with Blacks and Mexicans. Unlike say, Nancy Pelosi and democrats. The entire criminal ambiance, that inclusion and diversity shit, and the whole zeitgeist? A neighbor "swatted" me. You familiar with that term?

Forum List

Back