Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

Why do you think undereducated people should be treated badly?

What a stupid fucking question.

I've never suggested that undereducated people should be treated badly...
You have anger issues. Try having a conversation without trying to be a bad boy.

So, suffice it to say you're a scumbag liar. You asked why I thought under-educated people should be treated badly, thereby suggesting that I said that. I never did.

I'd love to have a conversation, but that's not really possible when conversing with a scumbag liar like you...
Look at you. Acting all tough towards a woman. You fking pussy.

I don't discriminate. If someone's a scumbag and a liar, they get treated like a scumbag and a liar, and they get treated that way regardless of whether they're a man or woman.

No go sit, boy. You're outta' your league...

Why do you think undereducated people should be treated badly?

What a stupid fucking question.

I've never suggested that undereducated people should be treated badly...
You have anger issues. Try having a conversation without trying to be a bad boy.

So, suffice it to say you're a scumbag liar. You asked why I thought under-educated people should be treated badly, thereby suggesting that I said that. I never did.

I'd love to have a conversation, but that's not really possible when conversing with a scumbag liar like you...
Look at you. Acting all tough towards a woman. You fking pussy.

I don't discriminate. If someone's a scumbag and a liar, they get treated like a scumbag and a liar, and they get treated that way regardless of whether they're a man or woman.

I didnt lie. You said you like watching people squirm who have done nothing to you. Looks like you can find the scumbag in the mirror.

I didnt lie. You said you like watching people squirm who have done nothing to you. Looks like you can find the scumbag in the mirror.

Link it. Post a link to where I said that, you piece of shit lying gash.

I made my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend squirm all night and, trust me, she wasn't being treated badly, at all...

I made my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend squirm all night and, trust me, she wasn't being treated badly, at all...
expand...
Oh, I don't need this job. The extra cash is nice, so why not?

I've got a government pension and my own businesses is starting to come out from under Covid, so things are actually pretty good right now.

You're right, though, it's fun making the negroes jump through hoops to get what they want...

expand...

I've got a government pension and my own businesses is starting to come out from under Covid, so things are actually pretty good right now.

You're right, though, it's fun making the negroes jump through hoops to get what they want...

None of your quotes are pertinent. I work, and have worked, for what I have.

Is it somehow racist that I've worked hard to make things comfortable for myself? Is it racist to want to have some extra cash?

My boss actually hired a negro from the neighborhood. He seemed like an okay guy. Well, we have a safe which remains open during business hours. We also have more security cameras (hi-def) than most prisons. Well, one day, there was a large sum of money missing from the safe. We pulled up the video and there he was, our little negro, lifting $1,500 out of the safe and putting it into his pocket. He was arrested and we're going to prosecute the fuck out of him.

Welcome to prison, shithead. That's a felony.

Unfortunately, he's but one of many examples of blue-gums who'd rather steal from someone instead of working and being proud of himself for being a productive member of society instead of a scumbag who's headed to prison.

Oh, and you continue to be a complete, miserable fucking failure at showing where I said I wanted coloreds to be treated badly...

expand...

Is it somehow racist that I've worked hard to make things comfortable for myself? Is it racist to want to have some extra cash?

My boss actually hired a negro from the neighborhood. He seemed like an okay guy. Well, we have a safe which remains open during business hours. We also have more security cameras (hi-def) than most prisons. Well, one day, there was a large sum of money missing from the safe. We pulled up the video and there he was, our little negro, lifting $1,500 out of the safe and putting it into his pocket. He was arrested and we're going to prosecute the fuck out of him.

Unfortunately, he's but one of many examples of blue-gums who'd rather steal from someone instead of working and being proud of himself for being a productive member of society instead of a scumbag who's headed to prison.

Oh, and you continue to be a complete, miserable fucking failure at showing where I said I wanted coloreds to be treated badly...
Watching them jump through hoops is treating them badly. Calling people blue gums as well.

You are a special kind of stupid, aint ya?

I am a white boy from Alabama. At least I was a boy fifty-five or sixty years years ago. I have never had trouble understanding black people, and that inludes black people from grade school drop outs to PhDs. OP perhaps you are just stupid.

In countries throughout the world the lower classes spoke poorly, and had a drastically more limited vocabulary than the higher classes. This was universal.
The reason for that of course had nothing to do with intelligence, and everything to do with being poorly educated.
You will notice educated blacks brought up outside of urban, inner city areas speak exactly like everyone else.
The reason they talk terribly is because they are uneducated.
Heres a fact that may break your heart. When Africans were brought here they were forbidden to speak their languages among other things. Guess who taught them english? Ignorant white boys like the OP. So you are spot on about whites being lower class and speaking poorly. However, if youre taught english by an idiot youre going to speak like that idiot in english no matter how intelligent you are.
but what's with the smell?
Smell. What's with those lips? There must be some reason those liver lips developed. There seems to be no earthly reason to develop those outsized smackers.

I don't hate white people the same way that I don't hate lions. I just understand a Lions nature.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them.

So the worst robbery you could come up with from a black man was 1 and a half grand.

Meanwhile this white man Bernie Madoff

140408170959-bernie-madoff-image-story-top.jpg

Got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars.

65 billion dollars is more money even if you added up the money robbed by every single black robber for the past 200 years in the USA

De Niro made a movie about his life "Wizard Of Lies" a few years bk

When white people do crime it's glorified. They're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

But no problem he will problem be able to choose what prison he will go to, like the white actress Lori Loughin

She was caught trying to get white kids in college by bribing officials within the college and then got to go to the prison of her choosing.

Last edited:
So the worst robbery you could come up with from a black man was 1 and a half grand.

No, it's not.

But your retarded attempt at deflection does nothing to negate the fact that this piece of shit, porch-monkey negro stole $1,500 from a small business, and now he's going to go to prison. I hope he fucking dies there...

But no problem he will problem be able to choose what prison he will go to, like the white actress Lori Loughin

She was caught trying to get white kids in college by bribing officials within the college and then got to go to the prison of her choosing.

I actually went to high school with Lori. She's a stuck up ****, but she deserves anything better than what some negro monkey bitch would get if in the same scenario.

Then again, that would require the parents to not be thugs and crack whores...

No, it's not.

But your retarded attempt at deflection does nothing to negate the fact that this piece of shit, porch-monkey negro stole $1,500 from a small business, and now he's going to go to prison. I hope he fucking dies there...
Well that's what you are telling me that he stole. I don't know whether he did or didn't steal. All I know is that your telling me stole $1599

It does not sound right to me. A black man works for a white boss at your company ? White people would rather leave a job vacant than give it to a black man. That's the main reason you are lying
but then he steals 1500 from your boss when there is camera there ?

I believe your lying about this story.

I actually went to high school with Lori. She's a stuck up ****, but she deserves anything better than what some negro monkey bitch would get if in the same scenario.
Then again, that would require the parents to not be thugs and crack whores...
And cheating on tests is common thing whites do. She was the only one that was caught.

Well that's what you are telling me that he stole. I don't know whether he did or didn't steal. All I know is that your telling me stole $1599

I told you what he stole. I never said it was the "worst" robbery I could come up with, dickhead. Your trotting out of what Madoff and Loughlin did does exactly nothing to negate what this piece of shit negro did when he stole $1,500 from his employer...

It does not sound right to me.

You've demonstrated, time and time again, that you lack the capacity for intelligent thought, so the fact that it "doesn't sound right" to you comes as no surprise...

A black man works for a white boss at your company?

Not anymore. The piece of shit monkey is sitting in jail right now awaiting trial...

White people would rather leave a job vacant than give it to a black man.

If a job is "vacant", that would suggest that there is no one filling that job. If there's no one filling that job, there's no one to leave it.

You can't leave a vacant job, dummy...

My God, you're a fucking idiot. You say you don't believe it because it doesn't fit your narrative of the downtrodden negro.

This chimpanzee was actually the second negro who worked there. The first, a woman, was shit-canned because she was unreliable (big fuckin' surprise, right?). Some days she just wouldn't show up when scheduled. Sometimes she would, at the last minute, proclaim she had to leave. Of course she'd be in the bar less than an hour later (one of my best friends tends bar where she hangs out). Negroes drinkin' when they should be working. Commonplace.

This second negro was someone who, as a customer, was friendly, gregarious and fun to talk to. But, once he got into a position where he could commit a crime, he just couldn't fight off that natural instinct that colored have to steal.

Oh, and if you stand at the counter of our store and look around, you'll see six security cameras. There are 20 others that you don't see...

[/QUOTE]And cheating on tests is common thing whites do. She was the only one that was caught.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really are a stupid negro, aren't you?

Lori Loughlin was not the only one who was caught, you stupid fuck. A total of 53 people accused of doing exactly what she did. Felicity Huffman was the other higher profile person charged.

Do you just belch up your bullshit when you think it makes you sound smart? Because, if that's what you do, you should stop, because it's making you look like a bigger dipshit than you already are...

I told you what he stole. I never said it was the "worst" robbery I could come up with, dickhead. Your trotting out of what Madoff and Loughlin did does exactly nothing to negate what this piece of shit negro did when he stole $1,500 from his employer...
I know what you said. But I don't believe you. I believe you are making this story up.

You've demonstrated, time and time again, that you lack the capacity for intelligent thought, so the fact that it "doesn't sound right" to you comes as no surprise...
The story is lie. You made it up.

Also with your mentality and your bosses it's highly unlikely that he would give a job to black person.

How did he get near the safe ?
How did he open it ?
How did he get past security to get to the safe ?
Why would he risk a long term in prison by robbing such a small amount like $1500 in the place he works ?

The story is a lie.

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

I've noticed the same thing about the redneck accent. I'm serious. I grew up in the midwest, and moved to Philly with my oldest. He was the first to notice it, but though most people spoke with a radically different accent than we were used to, the rednecks sounded about the same. He's noticed the same thing since he's moved to California. Like you said, it doesn't seem due to geographic considerations.

The story is lie. You made it up.

Typical negro reaction.

You know it's true, because you know how you and your fellow negroes are...

Also with your mentality and your bosses it's highly unlikely that he would give a job to black person.

My boss? I haven't said a word about my boss, other than the fact that he's chosen to prosecute this little porch monkey to the fullest extent of the law...

How did he get near the safe ?
How did he open it ?

Obviously, negroes suck at reading comprehension. I already explained this. Why is the colored boy the only one who missed it?

He didn't open the safe. He simply walked into the room where the safe(s) are located. The wall safe remains open during business hours, simply because there's a never-ending need for the cashiers to get change (this safe has no denominations above $20)...

How did he get past security to get to the safe ?

No security, really. The safe is located in an area accessible only to employees...

Why would he risk a long term in prison by robbing such a small amount like $1500 in the place he works?

Because he's a negro and, as you prove every single fucking day, negroes are stupid...

The story is a lie.

I wish it were. Then I wouldn't have to waste my valuable time testifying against a negro thief...

It does not sound right to me.

A black man works for a white boss at your company?

Not anymore. The piece of shit monkey is sitting in jail right now awaiting trial...

White people would rather leave a job vacant than give it to a black man.

If a job is "vacant", that would suggest that there is no one filling that job. If there's no one filling that job, there's no one to leave it.

You can't leave a vacant job, dummy...

My God, you're a fucking idiot. You say you don't believe it because it doesn't fit your narrative of the downtrodden negro.

This chimpanzee was actually the second negro who worked there. The first, a woman, was shit-canned because she was unreliable (big fuckin' surprise, right?). Some days she just wouldn't show up when scheduled. Sometimes she would, at the last minute, proclaim she had to leave. Of course she'd be in the bar less than an hour later (one of my best friends tends bar where she hangs out). Negroes drinkin' when they should be working. Commonplace.

This second negro was someone who, as a customer, was friendly, gregarious and fun to talk to. But, once he got into a position where he could commit a crime, he just couldn't fight off that natural instinct that colored have to steal.

Oh, and if you stand at the counter of our store and look around, you'll see six security cameras. There are 20 others that you don't see...
And cheating on tests is common thing whites do. She was the only one that was caught.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really are a stupid negro, aren't you?

Lori Loughlin was not the only one who was caught, you stupid fuck. A total of 53 people accused of doing exactly what she did. Felicity Huffman was the other higher profile person charged.

Do you just belch up your bullshit when you think it makes you sound smart? Because, if that's what you do, you should stop, because it's making you look like a bigger dipshit than you already are...
[/QUOTE]
Virtually all your comments about blacjks are derogetory. That is certainly treating them badly.

Virtually all your comments about blacjks are derogetory. That is certainly treating them badly.

No, it's really not.

Look, you're a piece of shit liar who lacks the character to admit it. I get it.

You're worthless.

And, for the love of all that's holy, learn to fucking spell, dipshit...

Forum List

Back