Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

No, dumbass. You went off on some hissy-fit about "black names" and "white names"
Says the white boy who created his own post about black name. Don't project. Which is a common thing white people do. You are the one who is crying about black names. Not me.

and how blacks don't conform to white standards and I simply pointed out that I know a black guy named Arthur, and that "Arthur" is hardly a "ghetto" name...
You don't know any black people. I mean really know them.

Second smoking causes cancer but many people have smoked all their lives and not got cancer. Does that invalidate the rule that smoking causes cancer ? No. Just because there are one or two black people named Arthur does not negate the fact that the only reason you accept this name is because you view it as white name,

If they're not respected, I assure you, it has nothing to do with their name. Case in point: Qwintisha, the young lady pictured in my initial post, was arrested for a parole violation. She's got a record. She's undeserving of respect.
So if this one criminal black person represents blackness then what do the millions of non criminal law abiding black people represent ?

Negro walks in my store the other day and she's got some blonde hair weave that goes down to her calves. It was matted and dirty and I could actually smell it from five feet away.

Just because you "pioneered" something doesn't mean it's good.
It's does.

Guy fan; B.B. King. Keb 'Mo and Robert Cray are actually friends of mine. These are guys who are truly talented, as opposed to some negro like, say, Ayzha Nyree.
Is that supposed to impress me again ?

White people have never minded black people entertaining them. Even at the height of racism.

And compared to whites? Listen to the lyrics of "Stairway To Heaven": "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven", and compare them to the deep, emotionally wrenched lyrics of Nyree's "No Guidance: "He know that I love him, got him fuckin' me raw" and "Before I die I'm tryna fuck you, baby".
Led Zepplin are the biggest plagarisers out there. The only group worse IMO are Daft Punk. It's one thing to pay homage or to borrow, these guys were straight up theives, usually from underprivileged black artists who had no power or legal recourse to sue.

You're too fucking stupid and ignorant to converse with me. You're below me, boy, so know you place.

Why don't you enlighten us as to who wrote "Stairway". Do it, negro, or admit to being full of shit. Show us how smart a colored boy you really are.

I also notice you didn't comment on "No Guidance". What a bunch of ghetto tripe that shit is, but it certainly shines a light on how many colored women are nothing but ghetto whores.

And, as far as "knowing black people", I grew up with Arthur. I know everything about him and he knows everything about me.

No, stop being an ignorant negro and go shine some shoes...

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??
For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...
""Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here."

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.

You sure are a testy little negro, ain't ya'?

I actually like fucking with the coloreds who come into my store. They give me their phone number and I just stand there and say "What? I don't... I can't understand you".

It's fun and I get a kick out of watching them get so upset.

I actually communicate better with our deaf customers that I do with the coloreds...
I guess that if you have a low level manual job you need some form of entertainment.

Oh, I don't need this job. The extra cash is nice, so why not?

I've got a government pension and my own businesses is starting to come out from under Covid, so things are actually pretty good right now.

You're right, though, it's fun making the negroes jump through hoops to get what they want...
Why do you think undereducated people should be treated badly?

Why don’t you ask them why they like Watermelon?
Goes good with crack.
I told you to leave that crack alone. Didnt you learn your lesson from being hooked on meth?
Did I hit a nerve AGAIN? So tell us Asslips, what does watermelon go good with? Well, aside from fried chicken.
I dont know what you did to your nerve. Watermelon goes good with everything.
Rum

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.

I actually like fucking with the coloreds who come into my store. They give me their phone number and I just stand there and say "What? I don't... I can't understand you".

I actually communicate better with our deaf customers that I do with the coloreds...
I'm not testy. Youre just a silly white boy.

I like fucking with you little white boys when I go into stores. I purposely run them around in rings speaking Ebonics and the switching up and speaking white boy english. It makes me laugh to see them get pissed.

I actually communicate better with all the other ethnicities than I do the inbred white people.
That is because you are an anti--white racist and everyone on this board knows it

View attachment 386833

I guess that if you have a low level manual job you need some form of entertainment.

I've got a government pension and my own businesses is starting to come out from under Covid, so things are actually pretty good right now.

You're right, though, it's fun making the negroes jump through hoops to get what they want...
In his case, self-loathing.

View attachment 386833

When did I say I wanted them to be treated badly?

Ah, yes... I didn't.

Please be smarter next time...

View attachment 386833

Ah, yes... I didn't.

Please be smarter next

View attachment 386833

Ah, yes... I didn't.

Please be smarter next time...
Making someone struggle is treating them badly. Be kinder next time.

What a stupid fucking question.

I've never suggested that undereducated people should be treated badly...
You have anger issues. Try having a conversation without trying to be a bad boy.

So, suffice it to say you're a scumbag liar. You asked why I thought under-educated people should be treated badly, thereby suggesting that I said that. I never did.

I'd love to have a conversation, but that's not really possible when conversing with a scumbag liar like you...

You have anger issues. Try having a conversation without trying to be a bad boy.

So, suffice it to say you're a scumbag liar. You asked why I thought under-educated people should be treated badly, thereby suggesting that I said that. I never did.

I'd love to have a conversation, but that's not really possible when conversing with a scumbag liar like you...
Hi? your HOT!

We have white people naming their kids after occupations. (Mason, Cooper, Hunter, Tailor, Tanner) and your worried about how some blk ppl name their kids >

Black creativity is always bashed in America. We've pioneered new trends in hairstyling, entertainment, sports, inventions but it's only "cool" when whites do it.

Ah, yes, and here we have two more examples of fine colored folk with fucked up names:

IMG_0961.jpg

Exactly how much crack did ol' Pinknotiq's parents smoke before they named her? She's a real model citizen, too. Scroll down past the story about the SUV crashing into a building:

Law and order: St. Augustine storefront struck by SUV early Sunday

And, hey! Talk about "hairstyling"! LOL!!

You did say you like watching them squirm.

Hi? your HOT!
Lol you arent talking to me. I am a old woman

You did say you like watching them squirm.
Okay.;

That's not saying I want them to be treated badly.

But I get it. You lack the integrity to simply admit that you lied...

Ah, yes, and here we have two more examples of fine colored folk with fucked up names:

View attachment 391021

Exactly how much crack did ol' Pinknotiq's parents smoke before they named her? She's a real model citizen, too. Scroll down past the story about the SUV crashing into a building:

Law and order: St. Augustine storefront struck by SUV early Sunday

And, hey! Talk about "hairstyling"! LOL!!
You're just repeating what you have already stated.

That's a common white supremacist tactic. They state their main point (In your case certain names black people have that you don't like) You debate with them. You debunk them, then when they think you have forgetting they come back and repeat main point again because they think you have forgotten.

I answered your point here and here

Look at you. Acting all tough towards a woman. You fking pussy.

Forum List

Back