Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

And what kinda white names are Bubba,

Who said "Bubba" is a white name?

bubba1.jpg

Jim Bob ? Billy Bob ? Bubba ?

Bud ? Cooter ? Duke ? John Boy ? Rebel ? Wilbur ? Woody ?
  • Why did white couple Gwyneth Paltrow and musician Chris Marten call their child "Apple ?
  • Why did white actress Kate Winslet call her child "Bear Blaze" ?
  • Why did white singer Bono from U2 call his child "Blue Angel" ?
  • Why did white actor Tom Cruise call his child "Suri" ?
  • Why did white UK singe Ed Sheeran call his child "Lyra Antarctica " ?
  • Why did white billionaire Elon Musk.....(well he didn't even call his child a name) he called by symbols "X Æ A-12 "
  • Why did white actress Cameron Diaz call her child "Raddix"
  • Why did white actor Mike Myers call his child "Sunday Molly" ?
Why should black people have to think of names that please whites when whites don't think they have think of names that pleases blacks ?

Why do white ppl think its cool thing is to make a first name out of a last name ? Like MacKenzie, or Parker ?

Why do white people love giving their children two last names ?

Stuff like Elijah Sadler-Moore. What happens if this guy marries Amy Smith-Taylor ?

Does their kid end up with four last names?

Love to see the College Lacrosse and Soccer Jerseys on that one.

You are one ignorant fucking negro, you know that?

I never said that white people don't come up with fucked up names every once in a while. But it's commonplace with the coloreds.

Oh, and one of my regular customers is an old black gentleman whose name is "Duke"...

Once again

Why should black people have to think of names that please whites when whites don't think they have think of names that pleases blacks ?

Well, as someone's already pointed out, it could be a hinderance when it comes to employment. If my job is to hire people, and I can't pronounce someone's name, the odds of them getting the job are non-existent...

It's to do with the fact that whites and blacks in America live in a cultural isolation from one another. From this cultural isolation will be born new modes of speech which if allowed to go on for long enough will become separate languages.

And I could buy this if it were more regional. But for the speech patterns to be almost identical in cities which are so far removed from one another, there has to be another reason...

Ebonics is just another variety of English, like Irish English, Scottish English, Welsh English, Jamaican English.

Ebonics is nothing more than an excuse for negroes to be lazy and not learn proper English...

And the irony is for all whites insistence on proper grammar and speech they will try to talk in "ebonics" to make them sound cool.

I'm 58 years old, and I know a lot of white people. I've never known a single one who tries to speak that nonsense to look cool...

These are white people problems.

Well, when the negro in front of me wants to make sure I enter his number correctly so he can get his rewards points, he'd better speak clearly. Most of the time, the colored boys don't...

If you want a white person to love you say this

Hey White Person. I'm sending this cover letter out for this job. Can you look this over for me and see if it's ok?”

It's a scientific fact that it's impossible for a white person to turn down the opportunity to proofread.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Maybe you need to put down that bottle of Paul masson for a bit, hmmm?

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

I'll translate since you don't have the intelligence to be able to interpret that number.

"90457220449"[/quote]

Hey, dipshit, pay attention.

I already said that number. You're not translating shit...

The whole naming thing comes down to POWER.

No one is shaming them for their boring names. Anne. Jill. Emily.

OK. Let's say that black people give their children the whitest names out there like Cody, Connor, Wyatt, Amy, Claire, Katelyn, Molly racism will disappear then. Right ?

Go and ask the family of George Floyd, Mike.Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Grey if having a so called white name protects you from racism.

What in the holy fuck are you blubbering on about?

I simply asked about the fucked up names. I never said anything about someone's name protecting them from racism.

Goddamn, boy, you're a dummy...

A lot of the names people think of as ghetto names are not.

Beyoncé is a French name that nobody would bat any eye at in France.

Even when you study of the origins of African-American first names. They tend to break into 2 categories

Islamic names like Raheem, Shameeka, Rameesh, Aaliyah and such names.

Black names that seem to be French or pseudo-French like LaTrell, LeWon, DeShawn, Marquis, Antoine, Andre
  1. Jamal is a masculine Arabic name that means “handsome" and widely used in the Muslim world.
  2. Lakisha is also an Arabic name, meaning “Alive”
  3. Tyrone is an Irish name.
But I'm not talking about them, you stupid fuck.

What the fuck does "Qwintisha" mean?

When I typed "What does the name "Qwintisha" mean, Google had no answer. Instead, I got this:

"Did you mean: what does the name quanisha mean?"

Even Google says it's a bullshit name...

These names were not put together by illiterates. They are just names from another culture. There’s nothing ghetto about it. People like you have never even looked to understand what that name is, where it comes from, and who bore it.

Apparently, the name "Qwintisha" exists only in the shitty part of my town...

The sickening irony that underlies this talk about blacks having names acceptable to white people is that it was white people who stripped blacks of their African names and so much else to make them SERVICEABLE for white people.

There's no reference anywhere that I can find for the name "Qwintisha", so your repeated assertion that it's cultural and an "African name" is stupid...

You are one ignorant fucking negro, you know that?

I never said that white people don't come up with fucked up names every once in a while. But it's commonplace with the coloreds.

There it is again. The dimwitted little boy saying things like "negro" and "the coloreds" over and over again, giggling behind his hand when the adults aren't looking. Gotta grow up sometime, boy.

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??
More stupid white racist bullshit.

ebonics..what ever happened to ebonics? strangely i understand ebonics and was given the book precious cause the dude could understand it...i dont think ebonics should be encouraged ..other dialects are just as bad in white people...do you ever notice that....appalachian has its own dialect as does the outer banks

Creole in the south. I have no problem with dialects. They are an expression of who they are, and where they came from. However, I have Australian friends who speak a dialect that is basically a foreign language, so they speak Aussie too!

Bubba is a white name. So is Cletus. Matilda, Igor, etc. A is right. Whites stripped Africans of their names and there is nothing strange about Qwintisha when you consider white give women names like Terry and men names like Gail.

Bubba is a white name. So is Cletus. Matilda, Igor, etc. A is right. Whites stripped Africans of their names and there is nothing strange about Qwintisha when you consider white give women names like Terry and men names like Gail.

As someone who has to write down people's names for a living, I would support a fine of $10 per letter for anyone with more than five letters in their name.

They get the money back if I get the spelling wrong.

If my job is to hire people, and I can't pronounce someone's name, the odds of them getting the job are non-existent.
Here is what you do you

You say "How do I pronounce your name"

They will tell you

And that's it. Is that really that hard ?

And you know whats really funny about all this ?

It's that names like Hans, Sven, Wladimir, Boris, Luka, Alessandro, Giuseppe are actually your white names from the Russian, German or various European places your lineage is from.

But white Americans are almost forced to give their kids boring names instead of ones denoting their ethnic heritage.

So those cultures, the traditions of the European countries that white Americans are originally from. have been lost in the name of whiteness.

It's funny to me

tenor.gif

White Americans calling their kids Anne, Connor and Tyler even though the European countries were they're from originally most times doesn't have Christian names like that.

I guess this is why whites Americans rage against multi-culuralism because you have been deculturated and it's your fault because the European languages, the history, the customs have been lost to you, to a point were you're are grasping at straws and this has been done, not by libs or lefties and for sure not by blks, you've been de-culturated by whiteness.

Maybe I should change my name to “Toby” or "Kunta Kinte" To make white feel more at home.

Who said "Bubba" is a white name?

bubba1.jpg
But when white people name their kids after fruits and planets that's considered OK to you - Right ? You're naming your kids Ashleeigh, Dixyn and Pepper Anne and Hunter, but we are the ones with bad names??

Look - Anything black people name their children will be considered ghetto by White people.

If “Olivia” and “Noah” became the biggest names for black children ? Those names to whites and others would be considered low class and ghetto.

FACTS

Braids were seen as unprofessional and ghetto at one point. Now I see more non-black girls rocking them. When white have unnatural colors in their hair its edgy and cool. When we do it ? It's ghetto.

You are one ignorant fucking negro, you know that?I never said that white people don't come up with fucked up names every once in a while. But it's commonplace with the coloreds.
Commonplace ?

I'll tell you what's commonplace. Millions of black people (Due to colonisation) walking around with white names all over the globe. Black people bend over backwards to fit in with whites, to flat iron our afros, shorten our names to sound like theirs, and talking like them when they come around.

White people don't think of names to please black people. Why should we Billy Bob ? Don’t come for our creative names. I don’t care if someone wants to make up a name. I will learn how to pronounce it out of respect for the ancestors who had their names stolen from them.

Well, as someone's already pointed out, it could be a hinderance when it comes to employment.
So it's black people fault for whites being racist ? OK. Got it.

And I could buy this if it were more regional. But for the speech patterns to be almost identical in cities which are so far removed from one another, there has to be another reason...
Every city and state is segregated by race

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why don’t you ask them why they like Watermelon?

Because I already know why they like watermelon...
So do whites.

View attachment 387109

Why do white racists ask stupid questions?

The question answers itself. Because white racists are stupid ass people.

Actually, the reason colored dipshit colored folk like you like watermelon is the same reason why dipshit colored folk like you like fried chicken.

It tastes good...

Look - Anything black people name their children will be considered ghetto by White people.

One of my best friends; someone I went to high school with, is a black guy named Arthur.

What's ghetto about "Arthur"?

One of my best friends; someone I went to high school with, is a black guy
Is that supposed to impress me ?

Look. The problem is that the group of people you are talking about with these made up names are not respected, generally speaking.

So ANYTHING out of the ordinary will be critiqued HARD.

That's the issue.

We have white people naming their kids after occupations. (Mason, Cooper, Hunter, Tailor, Tanner) and your worried about how some blk ppl name their kids >

Black creativity is always bashed in America. We've pioneered new trends in hairstyling, entertainment, sports, inventions but it's only "cool" when whites do it.

named Arthur.
If Arthur was a common name amongst black people whites would consider it ghetto. The only reason you like it is because the name is acceptable to white people.

What about naming your child after alcoholic drinks ? White folk name their girls Brandy all day long but as soon as somebody AA does it, there's a problem.

A lot of people have started to name their kids 'white' names and employers are going to start catching onto it. You have Asians who can barely speak English going by names like Ben, Sarah, and Elaine. Knowing damn well that their real name is Sung Chi Yo Ming Xijuan

Using the naming system of our collective, historical oppressors should be abnormal

What's ghetto about "Arthur"?
Do you really think black people should seeking white approval every second of the day ? What you consider proper names are "made up" and given a meaning. That's what you are not getting.

Also it doesn't matter what name black people choose it will automatically become ghetto by association. Even Natasha, Leticia and Tyrone are considered ghetto and they are traditional Russian, Roman and Irish names respectively.

If all black people starting calling their sons Paul, Paul would become a ghetto name.

Hoodies, caps and sneakers used to be just sportswear - until black people starting wearing them then they became ghetto

White people mocking our creativity. A lot of those names are actually african but the spellings were changed slightly to differentiate AA from actual Africans.

Black people should name their kids what we want and let the racists stay pressed.

Why don’t you ask them why they like Watermelon?

Because I already know why they like watermelon...
So do whites.

View attachment 387109

Why do white racists ask stupid questions?

The question answers itself. Because white racists are stupid ass people.

Actually, the reason colored dipshit colored folk like you like watermelon is the same reason why dipshit colored folk like you like fried chicken.

It tastes good...
White people like chicken too.

1599803600797.png

Not to mention that daughters are named -son as in Allison and Madison.

Is that supposed to impress me ?

No, dumbass. You went off on some hissy-fit about "black names" and "white names" and how blacks don't conform to white standards and I simply pointed out that I know a black guy named Arthur, and that "Arthur" is hardly a "ghetto" name...

Look. The problem is that the group of people you are talking about with these made up names are not respected, generally speaking.

If they're not respected, I assure you, it has nothing to do with their name. Case in point: Qwintisha, the young lady pictured in my initial post, was arrested for a parole violation. She's got a record. She's undeserving of respect...

Black creativity is always bashed in America. We've pioneered new trends in hairstyling, entertainment, sports, inventions but it's only "cool" when whites do it.

Negro, please.

Hairstyling?

Negro walks in my store the other day and she's got some blonde hair weave that goes down to her calves. It was matted and dirty and I could actually smell it from five feet away. Just because you "pioneered" something doesn't mean it's good.

Entertainment? Sure. I'm a huge Buddy Guy fan; B.B. King. Keb 'Mo and Robert Cray are actually friends of mine. These are guys who are truly talented, as opposed to some negro like, say, Ayzha Nyree. And compared to whites? Listen to the lyrics of "Stairway To Heaven": "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven", and compare them to the deep, emotionally wrenched lyrics of Nyree's "No Guidance: "He know that I love him, got him fuckin' me raw" and "Before I die I'm tryna fuck you, baby".

Man, that is so deep and meaningful. That's not "entertainment", that's fucking garbage...

If Arthur was a common name amongst black people whites would consider it ghetto. The only reason you like it is because the name is acceptable to white people.

You really are racist as fuck, you know that?

What about naming your child after alcoholic drinks ? White folk name their girls Brandy all day long but as soon as somebody AA does it, there's a problem.

Wait... what? Who said anything about negro alcoholics?

And I literally know no one named Brandy. I'm aware of this Brandy, though:

00-10-Little-Known-Facts-About-Brandy-Norwood.jpg

You certainly are one little ignorant colored boy...

A lot of people have started to name their kids 'white' names and employers are going to start catching onto it. You have Asians who can barely speak English going by names like Ben, Sarah, and Elaine. Knowing damn well that their real name is Sung Chi Yo Ming Xijuan

So what?

The odds of me hiring an Asian guy named Sung Yo Ming Xijuan are far greater than me hiring a negro named Kalijzah if I can call the Asian guy Ben.

Oh, and just in case you think I made that name up, here's a little something I picked up from the SJSO website this morning:

IMG_0859.jpg

Oh, lookie there! Busted for a parole violation! Model fuckin' citizen, huh? He was probably busted for violating his parole from this bust back in April: Negros What Got Busted

Using the naming system of our collective, historical oppressors should be abnormal

Also it doesn't matter what name black people choose it will automatically become ghetto by association. Even Natasha, Leticia and Tyrone are considered ghetto and they are traditional Russian, Roman and Irish names respectively.

I don't view any of those as "ghetto". I know whites with those names...

If all black people starting calling their sons Paul, Paul would become a ghetto name.

No, it wouldn't, and you're displaying a monumental level of stupidity by suggesting it would...

Hoodies, caps and sneakers used to be just sportswear - until black people starting wearing them then they became ghetto

I own six hoodies, 22 ball caps and seven pairs of sneakers.

I'm as white as the driven snow.

The reason many whi9tes consider those things "ghetto" when worn by negroes is because negro criminals are often seen wearing them.

Now, are you done being stupid yet?

White people mocking our creativity. A lot of those names are actually african but the spellings were changed slightly to differentiate AA from actual Africans.

Now, I do know a lot of coloreds who are in AA, mainly because they're lazy and they drink all day instead of getting a job...

LOL!!

Black people should name their kids what we want and let the racists stay pressed.

Huh, I guess you're not done being stupid..

You'll grow old and die before you find where I said colored folk shouldn't name their kids what they want...

No, dumbass. You went off on some hissy-fit about "black names" and "white names"
Says the white boy who created his own post about black name. Don't project. Which is a common thing white people do. You are the one who is crying about black names. Not me.

and how blacks don't conform to white standards and I simply pointed out that I know a black guy named Arthur, and that "Arthur" is hardly a "ghetto" name...
You don't know any black people. I mean really know them.

Second smoking causes cancer but many people have smoked all their lives and not got cancer. Does that invalidate the rule that smoking causes cancer ? No. Just because there are one or two black people named Arthur does not negate the fact that the only reason you accept this name is because you view it as white name,

If they're not respected, I assure you, it has nothing to do with their name. Case in point: Qwintisha, the young lady pictured in my initial post, was arrested for a parole violation. She's got a record. She's undeserving of respect.
So if this one criminal black person represents blackness then what do the millions of non criminal law abiding black people represent ?

Negro walks in my store the other day and she's got some blonde hair weave that goes down to her calves. It was matted and dirty and I could actually smell it from five feet away.

Just because you "pioneered" something doesn't mean it's good.
It's does.

Guy fan; B.B. King. Keb 'Mo and Robert Cray are actually friends of mine. These are guys who are truly talented, as opposed to some negro like, say, Ayzha Nyree.
Is that supposed to impress me again ?

White people have never minded black people entertaining them. Even at the height of racism.

And compared to whites? Listen to the lyrics of "Stairway To Heaven": "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven", and compare them to the deep, emotionally wrenched lyrics of Nyree's "No Guidance: "He know that I love him, got him fuckin' me raw" and "Before I die I'm tryna fuck you, baby".
Led Zepplin are the biggest plagarisers out there. The only group worse IMO are Daft Punk. It's one thing to pay homage or to borrow, these guys were straight up theives, usually from underprivileged black artists who had no power or legal recourse to sue.

Forum List

Back