Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

IMG_0852.jpg

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??

Last edited:

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

The made up black names thing is silly

I think its a rejection of the Back To Africa idea, but rather bring Africa here

but even in darkest Africa I doubt if anyone is named “Qwantisha”
We had a girl once whos name was Lacquenta or something like that. She went by Barb.

View attachment 386833

For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...

View attachment 386833

Their dialect is still comes directly from the slave days.

ebonics..what ever happened to ebonics? strangely i understand ebonics and was given the book precious cause the dude could understand it...i dont think ebonics should be encouraged ..other dialects are just as bad in white people...do you ever notice that....appalachian has its own dialect as does the outer banks

View attachment 386833

Their dialect is still comes directly from the slave days.

There are blacks in the country who have descended from blacks who had zero ties to slavery, so I'm not buying that...

View attachment 386833

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...
/——/ It‘s a rejection of White European culture. Black kids in ghettos are told not to speak like a White.

View attachment 386833

""Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here."

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.

other dialects are just as bad in white people...do you ever notice that....appalachian has its own dialect as does the outer banks

Absolutely.

But those are regional. You won't find someone in Vermont talking with the same drawl as someone born and bred on a Louisiana bayou. With blacks, it seems to transcend regional considerations...

Last edited:
ebonics..what ever happened to ebonics? strangely i understand ebonics and was given the book precious cause the dude could understand it...i dont think ebonics should be encouraged ..other dialects are just as bad in white people...do you ever notice that....appalachian has its own dialect as does the outer banks
I have no problem with Ebonics. I speak it most of the time. The only thing I disagree with is it being taught in schools as a substitute for white american english. You have to be a polyglot in order to be Black.

View attachment 386833

""Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here."

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.

You sure are a testy little negro, ain't ya'?

I actually like fucking with the coloreds who come into my store. They give me their phone number and I just stand there and say "What? I don't... I can't understand you".

It's fun and I get a kick out of watching them get so upset.

I actually communicate better with our deaf customers that I do with the coloreds...

Forum List

Back