Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

Virtually all your comments about blacjks are derogetory. That is certainly treating them badly.

No, it's really not.

Look, you're a piece of shit liar who lacks the character to admit it. I get it.

You're worthless.

And, for the love of all that's holy, learn to fucking spell, dipshit...
Ooooh I had a typo. Shit happens. Your racism clouds your ability to see that what you say about black people is so degrading. You are treating them badly with your angry, negative comments. You are either young and/or just intellectually challenged.

Ooooh I had a typo. Shit happens. Your racism clouds your ability to see that what you say about black people is so degrading. You are treating them badly with your angry, negative comments. You are either young and/or just intellectually challenged.

I'm not treating black people bad. I'm treating negroes bad.

See, I draw a distinction between the two. Black people are those who are upstanding, hard working America loving people.

I have dear friends who are black, and who share many of my thoughts on the negro community.

Negroes (and, yes, coloreds) are those lowlifes who believe they're entitled to whatever they want. If you have something they want, they'll take it (or die trying). They believe that the best way to better themselves is to sit on their lazy negro asses and collect their gub'mint checks and piss the money away on Couvorsier, grape soda and those absolutely idiotic "grills" for their teeth instead of getting (and holding) a job and working for what they want...

Since you didn't distinguish sooner, my comments were not lies. Since there are low lifes in all races, your comments appear to call blacks bad names, singling them out.

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??

how long have you been living under a rock OR ---
have you ever learned to read? Language and
its specific pronunciation is passed from mommy
to baby. Even YOU are affected by the language
your GREAT GREAT GREAT grandma used and HOW she used it------even if it was not english. See
Erich Fromm ---"Childhood and Society" --its damned THICK but very readable. Language
usages are SO stable in a given cultural group
that they can be used to TRACE migrations of
THE ANCESTORS of those groups. (disclaimer--
Fromm does not get into language much---
he gets into customs ----and very much into
child-rearing customs. Your mommy did the same
stuff for you at age 3 months that your great grandma did for your grandma. ) Getting back
to black americans-----THEY GOT A HISTORY OF
MOVING AROUND TOO----and mothers. Custom
and Language is very matriarchal

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

your GREAT GREAT GREAT grandma used and HOW she used it------even if it was not english. See
Erich Fromm ---"Childhood and Society" --its damned THICK but very readable. Language
stuff for you at age 3 months that your great grandma did for your grandma. ) Getting back

Wow, what a fabulous little hissy-fit.

Yes, kitten, I know how to read. But what you're saying does nothing to negate my observations.

I notice the same speech patterns in various parts of the country, from people who've never been in contact with others, in other parts of the country, who have the same exact speech patterns.

In my OP, I mentioned the number "7". When educated people all over the country say it, they pronounce it "seven". When uneducated negroes all over the country say it they pronounce it "sen".

I just find that interesting, that's all...

View attachment 386833

Yes, kitten, I know how to read. But what you're saying does nothing to negate my observations.

I notice the same speech patterns in various parts of the country, from people who've never been in contact with others, in other parts of the country, who have the same exact speech patterns.

In my OP, I mentioned the number "7". When educated people all over the country say it, they pronounce it "seven". When uneducated negroes all over the country say it they pronounce it "sen".

the fact that lots of negroes have LOTS OF LANGUAGE patterns in common just as
interesting as is the fact that lots of the people
in the USA town of my childhood who attended
the Presbyterian church and who dated their
family legacy back to the Revolutionary War----
spoke with a faint Scottish accent and even
would describe a little girl as a "wee lass"

View attachment 386833

Take a redneck from Mississippi and a preppie white guy from Connecticut, and their speech patterns will be very different. That's due to regional accents. In your example, these are people with connections to one location. What I'm saying is that it would be weird if someone from Texas or Wisconsin or Maine speaks in exactly the same way.

What I'm talking about is a quality (or lack thereof) of speech which transcends geographical concerns...

View attachment 386833

Take a redneck from Mississippi and a preppie white guy from Connecticut, and their speech patterns will be very different. That's due to regional accents. In your example, these are people with connections to one location. What I'm saying is that it would be weird if someone from Texas or Wisconsin or Maine speaks in exactly the same way.

What I'm talking about is a quality (or lack thereof) of speech which transcends geographical concerns...

yes-----I understand that for which you are struggling to present a convincing argument.
You have failed, miserably. Your assertion of
"lack of quality of speech" is 100% moronic
racism. Another example: Gypsies, generations
in the USA also share specific oddities of speech which stem from their specific ancestral language over which linguists are still scratching their heads

yes-----I understand that for which you are struggling to present a convincing argument.

Cupcake, I haven't been trying to make a convincing argument. I was looking for an answer, and it would appear as though you're not intellectually astute to provide one. After all, you're not even smart enough to understand that I was asking a question...

racism.

It's not racism at all. It's an observation, and you've continued to fail at showing how my observation is incorrect.

I guess you're just not that smart...

Another example: Gypsies, generations
in the USA also share specific oddities of speech which stem from their specific ancestral language over which linguists are still scratching their heads

I see.

So the reason negroes have very similar speech patterns in Oakland, Chicago, New Orleans, Miami and Dallas is "gypsies".

You should take your act on the road, kitten. The world loves comedians.

Even shitty ones...

Cupcake, I haven't been trying to make a convincing argument. I was looking for an answer, and it would appear as though you're not intellectually astute to provide one. After all, you're not even smart enough to understand that I was asking a question...

racism.

It's not racism at all. It's an observation, and you've continued to fail at showing how my observation is incorrect.

I guess you're just not that smart...

Another example: Gypsies, generations

I see.

So the reason negroes have very similar speech patterns in Oakland, Chicago, New Orleans, Miami and Dallas is "gypsies".

You should take your act on the road, kitten. The world loves comedians.

Even shitty ones...

try again. If your assertion is that the speech
of negroes lacks quality is just a non-judgemental
part of a question----then I answered the question.
Speech patterns are passed from mommy to baby and are INFLUENCED by remote grand........mas

View attachment 386833

For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...
""Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here."

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.
Actually we don't speak English, we speak and write American and call it English. I had this argument with a professor when I was in college. I started writing all my papers using English vernacular, spelling and phraseology. It didn't take him long to concede the argument. Probably not the smartest thing to do to someone who could screw my GPA, but I've always been stubborn.

try again. If your assertion is that the speech
of negroes lacks quality is just a non-judgemental
part of a question----then I answered the question.

Right.

Speech patterns for whites in various parts of the country differ.

The speech patterns of uneduated negroes, on the other hand, in various parts of the country, do not.

And it's because of "gypsies"...

Speech patterns are passed from mommy to baby and are INFLUENCED by remote grand........mas

What the fuck is that even supposed to be?

Men like this are why I can't bring myself to condemn the whole race. I think we need to filter out the bad of white, black, brown, etc by making criminal behavior consequences much nastier.

Forum List

Back