Two shot in Grocery Store

Gunman shot dead after killing two women in grocery store: cops - U.S. News

Posts on what appears to be the Facebook page of the alleged shooter paint a portrait of a deeply disturbed young man. The NRA is one of his "likes," along with controversial band Insane Clown Posse. His posts appear to foretell violence.

And the Beat Goes On......

Pretty weak even by propaganda standards saying that "the NRA is one of his likes" when every single mass shooter in recent history has been politically left wing and anti NRA.

Gunman shot dead after killing two women in grocery store: cops - U.S. News

Posts on what appears to be the Facebook page of the alleged shooter paint a portrait of a deeply disturbed young man. The NRA is one of his "likes," along with controversial band Insane Clown Posse. His posts appear to foretell violence.

And the Beat Goes On......

I get emails from barakobama.com and give likes to many progressive facebook pages just so I can comment on them
Does that make me pro obama or a progressive? Fuck no.

This is becoming a dangerous and cruel cycle of violence. The more shooting incidents, the more the media covers it. A grocery store? A movie theater? A Mall? An office?

Where will the next shooting take place.

This is becoming a dangerous and cruel cycle of violence. The more shooting incidents, the more the media covers it. A grocery store? A movie theater? A Mall? An office?

Where will the next shooting take place.

Why don't you go to Chicago and tell those gang members they need to turn in their guns?

Another shooting in America. Is anyone shocked?

Shocked?

No. It's part of our heritage. Every American has a god-given, natural and inalienable right to die writhing in pain, riddled by gunshots and drenched in his own blood. It's the American Way.

Contrary to popular assumptions, the Firearm Homicide rate in America is going down, not up.

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
SDT-2013-05-gun-crime-1-1.png

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

Another shooting in America. Is anyone shocked?

I have been to Australia enough to consider it my second home. While i love it there, no place is perfect and every place has there share of societal issues...:doubt:

Libs think confiscating guns from law abiding citizens will stop the killing. Of course, anyone with a functioning brain knows that is terribly naive, foolish, and incorrect.

But the lib elite would love to take the guns, then use them on their political opponents...just as was done by nearly all leftist dictators throughout history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back