Two Scoops.....The Media Fauns Over Biden's Ice-cream

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The difference in the way the media covers presidents was pretty obvious when these folks decided they needed to know what flavor ice-cream Biden was eating. Trump eating two scoops was a scandal....but Biden is Jesus F'n Christ because he likes Chocolate.

YouTube edited this video......somebody asked him what flavor he was having....the answer was Chocolate Chocolate Chip......and they all were in awwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm gonna try to find copy that YouTube hasn't edited.....because it was pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:
The difference in the way the media covers presidents was pretty obvious when these folks decided they needed to know what flavor ice-cream Biden was eating. Trump eating two scoops was a scandal....and Biden is Jesus F'n Christ because he likes Chocolate.

YouTube edited this video......somebody asked him what flavor he was having....the answer was Chocolate Chocolate Chip......and they all were in awwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm gonna try to find copy that YouTube hasn't edited.....because it was pretty ridiculous.

The cholate bean is an anti-oxidant, healthy.

The difference in the way the media covers presidents was pretty obvious when these folks decided they needed to know what flavor ice-cream Biden was eating. Trump eating two scoops was a scandal....and Biden is Jesus F'n Christ because he likes Chocolate.

all the sugar may cancel that out.....

all the sugar may cancel that out.....

There are three layers in a cholate bean and we fed the chickens the outer layer at the chicken feed plant. The core is where most of it is at. Dark cholate.

Forum List

Back