Two questions for mods about my signature and my speaking in English

The first question is: Will I be able to keep my signature or will someone of you take it away as in the past?
And could I answer frankly some members of the forum who humiliate me about my English ? Because I find it frankly hypocritical to pretend to like me but tell me to speak better English:mad:, I make efforts OK. otherwise I will leave the forum once and for all if I cannot defend myself against them.

If you spoke in French the vast majority of us wouldnt know what the hell you were saying.

Just keep doing what you're doing. And if someone dogs you for your English just insult them in French.

HereWeGoAgain, I'm going to do as Ringel05 suggests and we'll see: Just tell them; va te faire enculer...........LOL

Of course you could always use Spanish; besame cula............ Or Chinese; wang ba dan.........

French is more appropriate.

True but the Chinese one is funny. Literally it translates to "son of a turtle" or "turtle egg", figuratively translates to "bastard"...... :lol:

Then there's the hilarious Russian; Perhot’-podzalupnaya, "pee hole dandruff"........ :rofl:

Last edited:
The first question is: Will I be able to keep my signature or will someone of you take it away as in the past?
And could I answer frankly some members of the forum who humiliate me about my English ? Because I find it frankly hypocritical to pretend to like me but tell me to speak better English:mad:, I make efforts OK. otherwise I will leave the forum once and for all if I cannot defend myself against them.

If you spoke in French the vast majority of us wouldnt know what the hell you were saying.

Just keep doing what you're doing. And if someone dogs you for your English just insult them in French.

HereWeGoAgain, I'm going to do as Ringel05 suggests and we'll see: Just tell them; va te faire enculer...........LOL

Of course you could always use Spanish; besame cula............ Or Chinese; wang ba dan.........

Yes, French is better next time that's what I would do.:)
Thank you all for your support because I am making an effort to respond as best I can and I feel good among you.:)

True but the Chinese one is funny. Literally it translates to "son of a turtle", figuratively translates to "bastard"...... :lol:

Then there's the hilarious Russian; Perhot’-podzalupnaya, "pee hole dandruff"........ :rofl:

HMMMM. Sounds like a moisturizer is required

Dalia you speak and spell english better than tiger,a supposed educated american.....

Relax. Everything seems fine to me. So, ah...what’s your sign?

Relax. Everything seems fine to me. So, ah...what’s your sign?

I'am relax , my sign below ! Since i put it thing move today. Trump pulled out heavy artillery almost right after ! :wink_2::laugh:

Now in war we are confronted with conditions which are Strange If we accept them we will never win.

MAGA 2020

6kw8.gif

Forum List

Back