Two Police Officers shot

Oopsie.. Someone baited and provoked a 40 post (mostly useless) thread diversion about Kenosha.. Pretty pointless to FEED trolls and you might be warned for doing that. About to delete 40 posts. Don't take the bait -- REPORT IT..

Anything else in this thread has to be about the ORIGINAL topic.. Too important NOT to clean..

Do any of you right wing stooges have the honesty to really discuss why this happened? Or are you going to pretend this is just random disregard for police?
The talking is over.... These people need to be arrested big time, and that goes for all lawbreakers regardless of their dammned color.

My God! what kind of world are we living in!:omg:

One that the Orange Buffoon created. You have a cracker in charge, this is what happens.
That's a racist comment, but of course demoncrats don't care about that anymore.
Lol. It's far from racist. Cracker describes racism. It is a synonym of the word 'racist'. It is not a racist word in itself like 'honky'. The fact that you don't know that is of no surprise to me. Deplorables don't do nuance.

My God! what kind of world are we living in!:omg:

One that the Orange Buffoon created. You have a cracker in charge, this is what happens.
That's a racist comment, but of course demoncrats don't care about that anymore.
Lol. It's far from racist. Cracker describes racism. It is a synonym of the word 'racist'. It is not a racist word in itself like 'honky'. The fact that you don't know that is of no surprise to me. Deplorables don't do nuance.
Who you calling deplorable leftist ??? The very fact that you are a leftist says it all. As it stands leftist are the scum of the earth.

Who you calling deplorable leftist ??? The very fact that you are a leftist says it all. As it stands leftist are the scum of the earth.

I'm against abortion and affirmative action. Yeah, I'm a leftist <rolls eyes>...
Ok then you are a troll.

Nah. I'm not a Stepford wife like you.
Last time to answer your idiot post... Hmmm let's see now, been married for almost 50 years, retired from the utility company, plenty of grandkids, was an AX man in my youth (logging in Washington, and in parts of Oregon), educated, mechanic, engineer, and now we (me and the wife) just enjoy the good life from our hard work and focus on family in life.

Your turn....

I'm against abortion and affirmative action. Yeah, I'm a leftist <rolls eyes>...
Ok then you are a troll.

Nah. I'm not a Stepford wife like you.
Last time to answer your idiot post... Hmmm let's see now, been married for almost 50 years, retired from the utility company, plenty of grandkids, was an AX man in my youth (logging in Washington, and in parts of Oregon), educated, mechanic, engineer, and now we (me and the wife) just enjoy the good life from our hard work and focus on family in life.

Your turn....

Um, what has this got to do with my last?

Forum List

Back