Two Police Officers shot

You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK
Yeah, that Democrat organization died out. But dont worry, the Democrat Party has replaced them with Antifa
Funny how the only consistency the Dems have ever come through with is that propensity of connecting up with paramilitary groups that use deleterious strong arm tactics against their fellow Americans. :(

Do any of you right wing stooges have the honesty to really discuss why this happened? Or are you going to pretend this is just random disregard for police?

The police were found to be correct from all of the evidence and eyewitness testimony. Thats how justice works. It aint gonna work when these racist blm savages start shooting and killing intentionally.

Enough is enough. These protests aren’t peaceful. “Protesters” need to be arrested and locked up.

The Rioters need to be at the end of a firing squad.
Could very well come to that if it keeps on.

Read the links. The shootings are not linked to the protests, as of yet and may not be.

Then why was the shooter at the location of the protests?

That's what the police are looking into .

The shooter is a terrorist and deserves life in prison.

Anyone who shoots a cop belongs in jail, without parole.

Agreed. You said it was a white supremacist. Care to revise that prediction?

Read the links. The shootings are not linked to the protests, as of yet and may not be.

I bet I said it should be checked to see if it was a white supremacist, pretty much like the Kenosha Kid.

I bet I said it should be checked to see if it was a white supremacist, pretty much like the Kenosha Kid.

So you were incorrect. The Kenosha kid was innocent. Did you see the latest videos? 100% self defense and the people he shot...long criminal records. Did the world a favor.

Let's see now, who should I believe? A lawyer, or some dumbf*ck loser on some obscure internet discussion board?

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyers: He Is No Racist; Exercised Right to Self-Defense

"Kyle is not a racist or a white supremacist. He is a brave, patriotic, compassionate law-abiding American who loves his country and his community. He did nothing wrong. He defended himself, which is a fundamental right of all Americans given by God and protected by law..."

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyers: He Is No Racist; Exercised Right to Self-Defense - The Jewish Voice

Who is also not a white supremacist.

:rolleyes:
Fucktards gonna fucktard, I guess.

Let's see now, who should I believe? A lawyer, or some dumbf*ck loser on some obscure internet discussion board?

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyers: He Is No Racist; Exercised Right to Self-Defense

"Kyle is not a racist or a white supremacist. He is a brave, patriotic, compassionate law-abiding American who loves his country and his community. He did nothing wrong. He defended himself, which is a fundamental right of all Americans given by God and protected by law..."

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyers: He Is No Racist; Exercised Right to Self-Defense - The Jewish Voice

He is a white supremacist killer, yes. God help him prison. His mama will never hold him again, because he went with a rifle instead of a Bible.

It's really telling what you want to see happen to anyone who gets in your way, or stands up to ya'll.
Says a lot.....

The national guard is surrounding the hospital where the police were taken.

My God! what kind of world are we living in!:omg: when you have to protect the injured police officers who are being treated inside the hospitals...protect them from the savages outisde!

It's something unreal, like a nightmare.
Certainly not My World....I left in 2005....

My God! what kind of world are we living in!:omg: when you have to protect the injured police officers who are being treated inside the hospitals...protect them from the savages outisde!

EiocZX9WoAUzo8g
You're oppressed by your own race and you're comfortable with that

That's what happens when half the population (Democrats) turn "justice" over to the mob.

Last edited:

So you were incorrect. The Kenosha kid was innocent. Did you see the latest videos? 100% self defense and the people he shot...long criminal records. Did the world a favor.

They did not have long criminal records.

Forum List

Back