Two Police Officers shot

Time for the klan to step in! Who’s with me!
Not me.
Half my family is black.

Me neither. My wife's liberal nephew married a girl from Ghana. It would put a damper on the yearly family get-together if I showed up in a white sheet and burned a cross in the yard.
You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK. You hear about them, sure, but no one EVER sees one in person, except for maybe that one time each year a dozen of them march in some random town. I bet there isnt one person on USMB who has actually seen one with their own eyes (not in some picture).
The brother of a grand dragon worked for me for 10 or 12 years. Never said the first racist thing the whole time and was in-fact ashamed for his brother for those activities.
Yep, thats why they dont exist anymore, at least not in any meaningful way. They are universally despised. No organization can survive under those circumstances.
I have no doubt, they are still around. They had a demonstration planned for Murphreesboro after that Charlotte crap where the girl was kill. They were let known they would not be welcome and decided to call it off.
They are still around about as much as the bubonic plague is. Yeah it exists, but just barely.

Find the shooters.

Make sure that they are not far right black ops actors.

From the link:

The Louisville Metro Police Department livestreamed part of their police response on Facebook.

“Officer down” and “shots fired” can be heard in the video.
The mass of people who were funded (paid) by wealthy Americans (Gates, Soros, idle widows of dead computer entrepreneurs, corrupt former reporters, now communist activists) --all of whom paid big bicks to cause Trump to have an impossible to contain and highly public (as in Kent State police retaliation) mega set to deal with that has zero chance of a favorable outcome). Doh! The deep state that groupthink believes the American people can't figure their wiles out, but !SNAP! We did figure it out, and we're mighty damn mad at the Demmie baboons who set up America's police forces to fail in the face of the Democrat's future paramilitary KGB, the Black Lives Matter hatespeak trolls who are using blacks with file-filling rap sheets, easily controlled by free mind-altering substances and hard cash.

Down with the Communist Party that has replaced the Democrat Party, orchestrated by former Communist card carrier Nancy Pelosi and her mob of minions.

Last edited:
Enough is enough. These protests aren’t peaceful. “Protesters” need to be arrested and locked up.

And it's white people's fault that those cope have been shot.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder of Breonna Taylor. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.
Did you ever consider that African Americans are not getting with the program? It is easier to get from point A to point B with the least resistance. Men and women who are civil and African American are the ones insulted by the to high percentage of those who are not. People do not want to live near you. White Progs from cities moved to the suburbs and are the biggest frauds.

...white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

The country isn't burning. Just your own neighborhoods. Dumb asses. lolol.

I did have some toast a little on the dark side yesterday, though. Can never get that slider to toast it just right. The drama...
Enough is enough. These protests aren’t peaceful. “Protesters” need to be arrested and locked up.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder of Breonna Taylor. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.
Did you ever consider that African Americans are not getting with the program? It is easier to get from point A to point B with the least resistance. Men and women who are civil and African American are the ones insulted by the to high percentage of those who are not. People do not want to live near you. White Progs from cities moved to the suburbs and are the biggest frauds.

I had a great discussion with a lib friend of mine a couple of years ago. His brother had a kid, and they were in such a conundrum. THey wanted a good school and a good neighborhood for the kid to grow up in, and all the data was driving them to white flight.

So they had to make a choice between virtue signaling and the safety and well being of their child.

To their credit, they choose the safety and well being of their child, and moved out of the city and out to the suburbs.

To their discredit, I am sure they went right back to sleep, after that short moment of clarity.

Read the links. The shootings are not linked to the protests, as of yet and may not be.

Last edited:
There is a huge crossing somewhere near the Niagra Falls, and there is another that leads to Toronto, I think. We visited Canada in December, 2001, and again in October of 2006.

Azog, I saw that on tv late last night. I was crying because one of them was thought to be in critical condition, and a whole bunch of rioters were running away from the scene.

Read the links. The shootings are not linked to the protests, as of yet and may not be.
“Several shots rang out as protesters in downtown Louisville tried to avoid police blockades, moving down an alleyway as officers lobbed pepper balls, according to an Associated Press journalist. People covered their ears, ran away and frantically looked for places to hide. Police with long guns swarmed the area, then officers in riot gear and military-style vehicles blocked off roadways.”

They are directly linked to the billionnaire's club funding the communist extre.ists of the Democrats. The cowards are enabling cop murders and trying their bad money to shame President Trump. They are massively defrauding the public with paid thespians calling themselves reporters. And their narratives have stopped by AG Barr's desk. No good will come of this traitorus treason against the American voter. I just wanna hurl.

Read the links, dilwads. The shootings are not linked to the protests, as of yet and may not be.
Yes read all the lefty propaganda you can doofus
The shootings are not linked to the protest is your problem, not mine. :)
Denial is your big problem thankfully we wont have to deal with it much longer
The denial is all yours. The shootings are not linked to the protests.

Read the links, dilwads. The shootings are not linked to the protests, as of yet and may not be.
Yes read all the lefty propaganda you can doofus
The shootings are not linked to the protest is your problem, not mine. :)
We followed the money, Jake. That's how the rioters are linked to the protesters who do not leave at curfew time, BTW. When and if you get your head out of the deep state butt you may get your first glimpse that your leaders could have you over a barrel. They have this habit of elimination of team members who wise up. Walk away, Mr. Jake. Recheck the money trail. You been had.

Arrest why? They didn't do anything wrong?

Arrest why? They didn't do anything wrong?

To appease the blood thirsty mob.

Forum List

Back