Two Police Officers shot

… nobody there was wearing a sheet …
It's sort of an allegory. If you think about the "ghost" of a man wearing a bedsheet — it's really more an apparition due to the guilty consciences of women who have gossiped and falsely accused him of sex crimes — which is the symbology of the sheet, and as their souls descend into hell they experience more and more such terrors by night.
I want to make fun of this ^ stream of random thoughts, but its too confusing to formulate an insult.

Time for the klan to step in! Who’s with me!
Not me.
Half my family is black.

Me neither. My wife's liberal nephew married a girl from Ghana. It would put a damper on the yearly family get-together if I showed up in a white sheet and burned a cross in the yard.
You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK. You hear about them, sure, but no one EVER sees one in person, except for maybe that one time each year a dozen of them march in some random town. I bet there isnt one person on USMB who has actually seen one with their own eyes (not in some picture).
The brother of a grand dragon worked for me for 10 or 12 years. Never said the first racist thing the whole time and was in-fact ashamed for his brother for those activities.
Yep, thats why they dont exist anymore, at least not in any meaningful way. They are universally despised. No organization can survive under those circumstances.
I have no doubt, they are still around. They had a demonstration planned for Murphreesboro after that Charlotte crap where the girl was kill. They were let known they would not be welcome and decided to call it off.

Not me.
Half my family is black.

Me neither. My wife's liberal nephew married a girl from Ghana. It would put a damper on the yearly family get-together if I showed up in a white sheet and burned a cross in the yard.
You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK. You hear about them, sure, but no one EVER sees one in person, except for maybe that one time each year a dozen of them march in some random town. I bet there isnt one person on USMB who has actually seen one with their own eyes (not in some picture).

Me neither. I've been on this earth 70 years and have never seen a single one. Did go to a couple John Birch Society meetings in Texas back in the 90's, but nobody there was wearing a sheet.
That doesnt stop these imbeciles from talking about them as if they are still a thing in 2020. Is fucking ridiculous. :laugh:

Not surprising. Anyone who believes that Trump paid Russian hookers to piss in a bed, can't be the sharpest tacks in the box.

Do any of you right wing stooges have the honesty to really discuss why this happened? Or are you going to pretend this is just random disregard for police?

Or are you going to pretend this is just random disregard for police?
Guards at a hospital are only for keeping the patients locked up for involuntary medical treatment. Who ever thought you could ever possess firearms after a hospital stay anyways?

Do any of you right wing stooges have the honesty to really discuss why this happened? Or are you going to pretend this is just random disregard for police?

So you have some secret information as to the shooter(s) motive?

Let's hear it.

Let's hear it.
No. You tell me why the city is in this situation right now.

Let's hear it.

Probably because of a certain now-deceased former ER tech who stole drugs and got fired, who was shacking up with a drug dealer, and stupidly got her ass ventilated when the police raided her Apartment.

But that's all ancient history. How'd ya like the Grand Jury's ruling today?

Wasn't that fucking awesome? :laughing0301:

Let's hear it.
It’s because you’re a troll.

Let's hear it.

Because of low IQ shit heads like you.

BLM would be cop assassin caught:
tf6hOfJj.jpeg

The national guard is surrounding the hospital where the police were taken.

My God! what kind of world are we living in!:omg: when you have to protect the injured police officers who are being treated inside the hospitals...protect them from the savages outisde!

It's something unreal, like a nightmare.
Hospitals are dangerous as hell, didn't you realize that?

Not me.
Half my family is black.

I worked for one back in Louisiana about 1990 or so.
He owned some nightclubs I did security at.

Enough is enough. These protests aren’t peaceful. “Protesters” need to be arrested and locked up.

And it's white people's fault that those cope have been shot.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder of Breonna Taylor. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.

Let's hear it.

Probably because of a certain now-deceased former ER tech who stole drugs and got fired, who was shacking up with a drug dealer, and stupidly got her ass ventilated when the police raided her Apartment.

But that's all ancient history. How'd ya like the Grand Jury's ruling today?

Wasn't that fucking awesome? :laughing0301:
I thought it was pretty awsome....

The only cop that got indicted got the charges for missing the scumbag!!!!

Your sick ,, if you justify this your done

...white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

The country isn't burning. Just your own neighborhoods. Dumb asses. lolol.

I did have some toast a little on the dark side yesterday, though. Can never get that slider to toast it just right. The drama...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back