Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.
Cops have to meet the same standards as anyone else, they must have a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury based on a totality of the circumstances before they are legally justified in using lethal force.
Now cops often do get the benefit of the doubt a lot more often than private citizens do, but I don't know any realistic way to change that dynamic.
Humans are wired to root for their own team.
Well that's a problem then because this isn't a teams situation although there certainly is a lot of mindless group think going on.

And while I understand what you're saying, no one should be subjected to a violation of their civil rights up to being physically brutalized and/or killed, due to personality defects, character flaws or other mental defects of some of people working as police officers who have the legal right to curtail your freedom or your life even when they are in the wrong, with there seldom being consequences. The likelihood of this happening to black people and other minorities is higher simply because police officers erroneously believe that black people commit more criminal offenses.
Black people do commit more criminal offenses.
And cops know this.
I've been an outlaw around cops for a long time and I have plenty of bad experiences with them under my belt, or narrowly avoided, and I just don't think hardly any of them are racists. They have a real tendency to bully people, but I don't think it's racial. The last cop I ran into that I got a racist vibe off of was a Harris County Sheriff's Deputy who gave me a ticket with a big side serving of shitty attitude, a few months back. Refused to give up his business card, too. He was black, and I look just like that peckerwood that your grandma still has nightmares about. So maybe he was a racist...... maybe. Maybe he was just an asshole. Hell, maybe he was a good guy having a shitty day.
I'm still going to fight the ticket, either way.
That's the thing, every group has their assholes no one is denying that but the powers that be have you all believing that black people are more criminally inclined by nature than whites therefore commit more crime and that's simply is not true.

White supremacist created the system under which we live and they created to give white citizens every advantage possible while exploiting and abusing the black population. They control the narrative and as we see every day on this message board, their propaganda continues to work to this day.

I'm not the kind of person who simply believes everything that I'm told. I've always liked to do my own research and the actual data does not support the assertion that blacks commit more crimes than whites. Our current law enforcement agencies and systems originated from the slave patrols and were created to control and punish black people. When they evolved from slave patrols to law enforcement it was in order to protect white businesses and property owners from blacks and poor whites. Because the white ruling class was in control of everything they passed laws that specifically applied to black people and disproportionately impacted black people in a negative way. And you have to remember, the black people we're speaking of had gone from captivity to allegedly becoming free members of society but with no inherent knowledge or education on how to navigate that system, all while being the target of schemes and other legal maneuvering designed to exploit and oftentimes profit off of their disadvantaged status.

If they were willing to do all of this, you think they'd balk at lying and manufacturing statistics that show white citizens in a positive light and black people eternally in the negative lights we've always be portrayed as?

I wrote this yesterday in response to Beagle9. It talks about the racist roots of gun control and the convict leasing system that served as a substitution for outright slavery for many black people.
CDZ - What's more important, gun's and ammo or PRIVACY ??
Bullshit.
For well over 50 years, blacks have had every opportunity — and then some — to generate a living and a future.
Black social demise has been a result of depleted family structure and democrats perpetuating that and the victim culture.
That's incorrect. And we have not had 50 years to do anything. But considering whites have had all 244, perhaps you need to think about how illogical and ignorant your comments are.

Peace isn't up to me. It's up to those who call peaceful protesters SOB's and gas them.

"Peaceful protesters"? Really?

Booze-X2.jpg

Chicago%20destroys%20markets%20in%20minority%20areas-M.jpg

george-soros-antifa-black-lives-matter-kill-cop-george-floyd-riots-oakland-minneapolis-domestic-terrorists-2-L.jpg

139189_w_760_793-XL.jpg

George%20Floyd-X2.jpg

That's the thing, every group has their assholes no one is denying that but the powers that be have you all believing that black people are more criminally inclined by nature than whites therefore commit more crime and that's simply is not true.

Do you deny that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than whites?
I knew better than to believe that propaganda, decades prior to the release of this study confirming what we already knew:
A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison. They Could Only Find 1 Answer: Systemic Racism

I asked a question, I'll try again.

Do you deny that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than whites?
We don't.

always-S.jpg

Peace isn't up to me. It's up to those who call peaceful protesters SOB's and gas them.

"Peaceful protesters"? Really?

Really.

A spokesperson for the US Park Police said Friday afternoon that the department had made a mistake by denying use of tear gas to clear peaceful protesters from a public park outside the White House earlier this week.

US Park Police spokesperson said it was a mistake to deny using tear gas. The acting chief then again denied using tear gas.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

If that's true, that is horrible news. But just so you know.

Yes. He actually uttered those words. A lot of people are going to regret that. Have you not paid attention to what's been going on in Afghanistan for the last 20 years?

Of course there has to be retribution.
I support that. In fact, I think we should kill the criminals.

You would be begging for Trump to replace me, if I got into office. I'd have the military in the streets, with orders to shoot to kill.

Those police were shot because police are murdering unarmed people and getting away with it. Right wing psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

Those two Sheriff's Deputies were fourteen months out of the academy, of which, unless LASO has changed their policy in the last decade, twelve months were served in the jail acting as jailers. They haven't had time to shoot anyone. Get off your racist hobbyhorse and join the real world.

Get off your racist hobby horse and stop making excuses for police murders. Those police were shot because police are murdering unarmed people and getting away with it. This is not about what these 2 have done, it is about more than 100 years of police abuse of blacks. Those 2 are collateral damage and they are such because racists like you have excused and defended the right for police to murder unarmed blacks based on lies you believe about blacks. As harsh as this is going to sound the fact that 2 innocent cops got shot is karma for the police that killed unarmed innocent blacks. Take that as you want, but police are not going to get to keep killing unarmed blacks.

So I can shoot you because the Black Panthers murdered people?

So can I shoot you because you're white and by documented historical evidence you represent a threat to my life?

As you know, an officer must have probable cause before initiating a traffic stop.

As you know, an officer can make up probable cause. You are white so I assume you've never been stopped by a police officer when you did nothing to give the officer probable cause. I was stopped once by a highway patrolman when I wasn't speeding on a 4 lane interstate highway, in the middle of the day and the "probable cause" was I did not look at him when I passed him. Neither did the white people in the cars in front of me that passed him.

That woman got shot in the jaw. They released the radio chatter. You couldn't understand her when she keyed the mic and tried to talk because he shot a chunk of her jaw off.
That video of the officer and mother of a six year old child with blood from her jaw all over her while she was giving life support to the young officer made me cry.

She was so brave, and the shot of her arms that received when the assassin emptied his multiple shots made me wonder how she could carry on with the amount of blood she lost. She in my book deserves asilver star for her duty when severely wounded, putting all she had into getting emergency help and trying to keep him alive with a tournaquet while ignoring pain. I am praying a prayer for both of them as it is my vesper hour.

Bless all of you for your concern for our dear police who are in hsrd times right now.
Stop supporting police crime.

What crime did the cops commit sitting in their car together? The only crime I saw was, of course, committed by the black.
Don't even try it. Those 2 police are where they are because people like you all over America have supported crooked murdering cops in every department it happens in. Nearly 40 years ago the brutality of the CPD was chronicled:

And nothing has changed. Why do I say this? Because a couple of years ago a lifelong Compton resident said this:

And because of what cops have been doing, because turds like you cheer for each murder, 2 innocent peaceful cops got shot. The days of whites bullying us are over. It's been over for the last 55 years. So if you want to continue with your little fucked up white attitude, start to understand that either you change or this goes until hell freezes over. Your choice white man, tennis shoes or ice skates son.

So you support the killing of innocent white people in order to send a message that your type in character are fed up eh ???? That's the way it's gonna be ???

Innocent white people?!?

You know something about the two cops shot that we don't know ? And yes they were white, and by what we know so far they are innocent. Even if they aren't innocent, street justice is wrong period. I don't care who it is directed against. We have a justice system, and that system is what we rely on (all of us), so do you support vigilante justice ???

People are promoting street justice by the cops all the time.

That's bullcrap and you know it.... People of all colors are wanting the cop's to come back now and do their jobs. One thing about it, you can sit there in your seat running your mouth about this and about that, but what you can't stop is those who constantly make a fool out of you daily. Now get out there and preach some MLK for real peace, uh if that is what you truly want. Until then just keep being made a fool of by those you keep making excuses for.

Oh you mean those peaceful protestor's burning and looting ? You mean the ones that keep making a fool of you every night, and then become peaceful by day ??? Those protestor's ???

That woman got shot in the jaw. They released the radio chatter. You couldn't understand her when she keyed the mic and tried to talk because he shot a chunk of her jaw off.
That video of the officer and mother of a six year old child with blood from her jaw all over her while she was giving life support to the young officer made me cry.

She was so brave, and the shot of her arms that received when the assassin emptied his multiple shots made me wonder how she could carry on with the amount of blood she lost. She in my book deserves asilver star for her duty when severely wounded, putting all she had into getting emergency help and trying to keep him alive with a tournaquet while ignoring pain. I am praying a prayer for both of them as it is my vesper hour.

Bless all of you for your concern for our dear police who are in hsrd times right now.

What crime did the cops commit sitting in their car together? The only crime I saw was, of course, committed by the black.
Don't even try it. Those 2 police are where they are because people like you all over America have supported crooked murdering cops in every department it happens in. Nearly 40 years ago the brutality of the CPD was chronicled:

And nothing has changed. Why do I say this? Because a couple of years ago a lifelong Compton resident said this:

And because of what cops have been doing, because turds like you cheer for each murder, 2 innocent peaceful cops got shot. The days of whites bullying us are over. It's been over for the last 55 years. So if you want to continue with your little fucked up white attitude, start to understand that either you change or this goes until hell freezes over. Your choice white man, tennis shoes or ice skates son.

So you support the killing of innocent white people in order to send a message that your type in character are fed up eh ???? That's the way it's gonna be ???

Innocent white people?!?

You know something about the two cops shot that we don't know ? And yes they were white, and by what we know so far they are innocent. Even if they aren't innocent, street justice is wrong period. I don't care who it is directed against. We have a justice system, and that system is what we rely on (all of us), so do you support vigilante justice ???

That's bullcrap and you know it.... People of all colors are wanting the cop's to come back now and do their jobs. One thing about it, you can sit there in your seat running your mouth about this and about that, but what you can't stop is those who constantly make a fool out of you daily. Now get out there and preach some MLK for real peace, uh if that is what you truly want. Until then just keep being made a fool of by those you keep making excuses for.

Oh you mean those peaceful protestor's burning and looting ? You mean the ones that keep making a fool of you every night, and then become peaceful by day ??? Those protestor's ???

I mean the ones in the article. The peaceful ones that Trump gassed.

Innocent white people?!?

Why isn't it innocent police officers?

And how is it that in one breath you can advocate shooting down people with no criminal history in the streets for the alleged "crime" of resisting arrest, a crime they have not yet been convicted of and in the next claim "we have a justice system and that system is what we rely on (all of us)"? So you only care about doing things the proper and lawful way when it comes to people who harm police officers but not the people they're sworn and paid to protect? This type of hypocrisy is astounding.

Listen liar, manipulator, and leftist, I never advocated for anyone to be shot for resisting arrest, so applying your lies to me doesn't work. Go back and tell me where I have advocated for a person to be shot for resisting arrest, and if you can't then you have lost all credibility here.

Innocent white people?!?

Prove it or stop lying. If he's done wrong, trust me the entire weight of the Democrat party would be on it, but just like it has been for the last 3+ years you all have ended up empty handed. If you truly had something it would stick, but you have had nothing but hatred because Trump up ended Hillary in 2016, and then went after the crap Obama and Biden shoved down American's throats without their blessings.

Too bad your myths are just that . The problem is cops stop blacks four times as often and screw them four times as often.

Could it be that, like other crimes, blacks commit four times as many traffic infractions as whites?

Except that whites commit 3 times the crime as blacks.

Then why do blacks make up 50% of the prison population yet 13% of the general?

Innocent white people?!?

Prove it or stop lying. If he's done wrong, trust me the entire weight of the Democrat party would be on it, but just like it has been for the last 3+ years you all have ended up empty handed. If you truly had something it would stick, but you have had nothing but hatred because Trump up ended Hillary in 2016, and then went after the crap Obama and Biden shoved down American's throats without their blessings.

The park department apologized. Many military officials condemned it. Nothing is going to sway you and others so likely the violence will continue.

Too bad your myths are just that . The problem is cops stop blacks four times as often and screw them four times as often.

Could it be that, like other crimes, blacks commit four times as many traffic infractions as whites?

Rob the 7-11 and you go to prison. Rob students like Trump did and you get to avoid prison.

As you know, an officer must have probable cause before initiating a traffic stop.

As you know, an officer can make up probable cause. You are white so I assume you've never been stopped by a police officer when you did nothing to give the officer probable cause. I was stopped once by a highway patrolman when I wasn't speeding on a 4 lane interstate highway, in the middle of the day and the "probable cause" was I did not look at him when I passed him. Neither did the white people in the cars in front of me that passed him.
White eh ??? LOL.... I had a cop pull me over one night because me and a friend delivered my boat to his dad's Marina around 8:00 o'clock at night, because I couldn't drop it there during the day to be worked on because of my job. The officer pulled us because he thought something suspicious was going on. It didn't look good for sure, but the cop handled the situation in a very bad way, and we felt our lives were in danger in the situation. Oh and not to forget now "we are white". So anyway we finally convinced the a-hole what was going on, and when another cruiser arrived his tune changed quickly.

No one disagrees that we do have bad in alot of things, but it's not in everything.

Attempting to play it that way is wrong, and you know it, but I don't need to tell you that because your agenda is not really interested in the truth.

Rob the 7-11 and you go to prison. Rob students like Trump did and you get to avoid prison.
Are you surprised ?? Make sure that you realize that it has never been just a white thing or a black thing, so joining up with Americans for justice is the only way to fix our system, but choosing sides based on color is a foolish thing. You can't help it though can you ??

Again, what about proving your accusations instead of just going by what you hear coming out of the political parties when they are in the heat of battle. Quit being gullable.

Are you surprised ?? Make sure that you realize that it has never been just a white thing or a black thing, so joining up with Americans for justice is the only way to fix our system, but choosing sides based on color is a foolish thing. You can't help it though can you ??

Again, what about proving your accusations instead of just going by what you hear coming out of the political parties when they are in the heat of battle. Quit being gullable.

I answered a question. You were not able to counter my point as to why something is as it is. Blacks have taken the brunt of the problem. That you have a problem with that notes why we have the problem.

Innocent white people?!?

The park department apologized. Many military officials condemned it. Nothing is going to sway you and others so likely the violence will continue.

The park dept. ??? The military condemned what ?? The violence is based on what ??? You made the claim, now time to elaborate on your threat made.

Innocent white people?!?

The park dept. ??? The military condemned what ?? The violence is based on what ??? You made the claim, now time to elaborate on your threat made.

It's been done many times and you know it.

Innocent white people?!?

It's been done many times and you know it.

What's been done ??

Forum List

Back