Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.
Cops have to meet the same standards as anyone else, they must have a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury based on a totality of the circumstances before they are legally justified in using lethal force.
Now cops often do get the benefit of the doubt a lot more often than private citizens do, but I don't know any realistic way to change that dynamic.
Humans are wired to root for their own team.
Well that's a problem then because this isn't a teams situation although there certainly is a lot of mindless group think going on.

And while I understand what you're saying, no one should be subjected to a violation of their civil rights up to being physically brutalized and/or killed, due to personality defects, character flaws or other mental defects of some of people working as police officers who have the legal right to curtail your freedom or your life even when they are in the wrong, with there seldom being consequences. The likelihood of this happening to black people and other minorities is higher simply because police officers erroneously believe that black people commit more criminal offenses.
Black people do commit more criminal offenses.
And cops know this.
I've been an outlaw around cops for a long time and I have plenty of bad experiences with them under my belt, or narrowly avoided, and I just don't think hardly any of them are racists. They have a real tendency to bully people, but I don't think it's racial. The last cop I ran into that I got a racist vibe off of was a Harris County Sheriff's Deputy who gave me a ticket with a big side serving of shitty attitude, a few months back. Refused to give up his business card, too. He was black, and I look just like that peckerwood that your grandma still has nightmares about. So maybe he was a racist...... maybe. Maybe he was just an asshole. Hell, maybe he was a good guy having a shitty day.
I'm still going to fight the ticket, either way.
That's the thing, every group has their assholes no one is denying that but the powers that be have you all believing that black people are more criminally inclined by nature than whites therefore commit more crime and that's simply is not true.

White supremacist created the system under which we live and they created to give white citizens every advantage possible while exploiting and abusing the black population. They control the narrative and as we see every day on this message board, their propaganda continues to work to this day.

I'm not the kind of person who simply believes everything that I'm told. I've always liked to do my own research and the actual data does not support the assertion that blacks commit more crimes than whites. Our current law enforcement agencies and systems originated from the slave patrols and were created to control and punish black people. When they evolved from slave patrols to law enforcement it was in order to protect white businesses and property owners from blacks and poor whites. Because the white ruling class was in control of everything they passed laws that specifically applied to black people and disproportionately impacted black people in a negative way. And you have to remember, the black people we're speaking of had gone from captivity to allegedly becoming free members of society but with no inherent knowledge or education on how to navigate that system, all while being the target of schemes and other legal maneuvering designed to exploit and oftentimes profit off of their disadvantaged status.

If they were willing to do all of this, you think they'd balk at lying and manufacturing statistics that show white citizens in a positive light and black people eternally in the negative lights we've always be portrayed as?

I wrote this yesterday in response to Beagle9. It talks about the racist roots of gun control and the convict leasing system that served as a substitution for outright slavery for many black people.
CDZ - What's more important, gun's and ammo or PRIVACY ??

• Love
Reactions: IM2
do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.
If commit felony assault on another human being, and then try to run from the law after resisting arrest, then the officers is to assume by all the facts of the case that he has to make a quick decision, and that decision is to stop the perp before he gets away to hurt another innocent person just like he did prior to the officer attempting to arrest him for it. How many criminals have gotten away to only repeat offend again and again ?? Do you think that if a maximum security prison break occurs, that the posse is going to beg the rapist murderer to just walk on back to the prison if they give them cake and ice cream ???

The police are being set up in some cases, by those wanting to aid and abed crimals based upon a skin color now, and that's not working. Why not "all lives matter", and why not rally for all supposed innocent's regardless of skin color when they come in contact with the laws being upheld by the police ?? Where are all the smart phone camera's when people of other colors are being stopped by the law ??? Do black's only care about black lives ??? Oh there's plenty of pain to go around for people of all colors, because we aren't perfect, and we will come into contact with that good cop or not so good cop sooner or later. What should we do ?? Remain calm, and obey the officers commands in order to keep them and us safe. We all want to go home to our families including them.
If the person is running away they no longer are posing an imminent threat, therefore the threat to which one could claim self-defense no longer exists. To shoot them in the back as they are attempting to flee if the crime for which they were being arrested for is a misdemeanor and they are unarmed would not be lawful.

And just for the record most black people that I know are not only concerned about black lives, although for many that may be the main focus. If you don't insist that the laws be followed in regards to the rights of others then you have no right to be upset or demand that they are when it comes to your own rights.
If you're still talking about this tiny black demon that shot these 2 cops in at face, then running away or not, it is armed AND DANGEROUS. The rabid demon should have been shot and killed
Careful.......he'll say he's gonna turn you in for threatening him............the same turkey that probably want to defund the police.

LOL

That woman got shot in the jaw. They released the radio chatter. You couldn't understand her when she keyed the mic and tried to talk because he shot a chunk of her jaw off.
That video of the officer and mother of a six year old child with blood from her jaw all over her while she was giving life support to the young officer made me cry.

She was so brave, and the shot of her arms that received when the assassin emptied his multiple shots made me wonder how she could carry on with the amount of blood she lost. She in my book deserves asilver star for her duty when severely wounded, putting all she had into getting emergency help and trying to keep him alive with a tournaquet while ignoring pain. I am praying a prayer for both of them as it is my vesper hour.

Bless all of you for your concern for our dear police who are in hsrd times right now.
Stop supporting police crime.

What crime did the cops commit sitting in their car together? The only crime I saw was, of course, committed by the black.
Don't even try it. Those 2 police are where they are because people like you all over America have supported crooked murdering cops in every department it happens in. Nearly 40 years ago the brutality of the CPD was chronicled:

And nothing has changed. Why do I say this? Because a couple of years ago a lifelong Compton resident said this:

And because of what cops have been doing, because turds like you cheer for each murder, 2 innocent peaceful cops got shot. The days of whites bullying us are over. It's been over for the last 55 years. So if you want to continue with your little fucked up white attitude, start to understand that either you change or this goes until hell freezes over. Your choice white man, tennis shoes or ice skates son.

So you support the killing of innocent white people in order to send a message that your type in character are fed up eh ???? That's the way it's gonna be ???

Innocent white people?!?

So why are blacks four times as likely to be stopped and three times is likely to be arrested and put in prison although there is little evidence they are more criminal than whites. Black gangsters of course are very busy killing each other over who gets to sell drugs to whites from the suburbs and the sticks.

Are you sure it's black gangsters and not the Mexican cartels? Mexican cartels are responsible for the majority of drugs in this country.
Actually it’s our own drug industry and prescription drugs. Most addicts started out with this group of people.
And most start out with marijuana/weed/pot early on. It's sort of the primer before the paint. Some start out drinking because their parents drink, and they get hold to some wine, beer or liquor at some point. Millions started out smoking cigarettes because of their parents or friends smoking, and again so they have to try it all of course because of. Parents/adults are very impressionable on their children. Parents/adults, because they are adults, only have the laws in which to control them, but children rely mostly on their parents to teach and control them. Some things need to be heavily regulated or even outlawed if it causes a super problem in society. I think the country is slow to react in a lot of ways, because things get out of hand, and it then becomes a situation where there is way to much money at stake. Walking things back down through heavy regulatory actions or even outlawing some things is always a huge struggle once the supporting networks or groups form that support many things even if those things eventually kill us in the earliest of our lives.
Too bad your myths are just that . The problem is cops stop blacks four times as often and screw them four times as often.
And why is that ????? Oh wait, they just get up in the morning and go to work thinking I'm gonna get me some black blood today right ???? Do you realize how dumb you are right now ??? First off we have what is known as good black American's, and then we have those who are bad (usually called thugs or whatever), the same with white's and so on and so forth. The problem for black's, is that they have been taught that you never leave a black man behind (based on color, not character), because if they do then the numbers diminish, and if the numbers diminish Joe Biden says " they gonna put y'all back in chains". Then the good black's who don't believe such bullcrap the Demoncrat party is selling, well they try to prove it to all blacks that these politician's are lying, and that black's do have equal opportunity in America if they could only break free from the Demoncrat plantation to realize it. What happens to these Black's ? Well they are outcasted, ostracized, and called names for even suggesting such a thing.

Black's that don't take advantage of the equal opportunities they are given in America, and instead want to stay in rebellious mode, vengence mode, and any other kind of mode they can think of, then they are always gonna be lost in America, even amongst those black's who want to help them but can't reach them because of the evil demoncrats. Wake up American Democrat voting black folks, just wake up already. Quit believing the lies, and quit following hollywood, corrupt politician's, and bad character's in bad culture's.

More Obama legacy.
Obama didn't invent the gun nor did he insist that Americans have a right to own one.
So you’re suggesting we should arrest the guns and let the shooters go free.
I repeat: Obama didn't invent the gun nor did he insist that Americans have a right to own one. What does your second-guessing statement have to with the invention of firearms and some stupid after-thought change in the U.S. constitution?
Follow this thread: I blame Obama for the police assassination culture; You shift the focus to guns; I insist that guns don’t kill, people do; You respond with a disjointed post.
I understand your confusion so let me ask if you are aware of the likely hood of someone being strangled to death as opposed to being shot dead? I mean I suppose that you can strangle someone with a rifle but I don't think it is very likely and even less likely with a pistol. It's a simple question but if you still feel I am twisting reality out of shape please let me know. Look, are you of the mindset that a total lack of guns (just for the sake of argument) would not diminish the number of murders?
No, you’d still have murder and crime. Because removing guns doesn’t address the culture.
Fine but you are having difficulties separating the two issues.
1). Destitution in one form (degree) or another: Yes, this is the main issue and neither you nor I can deny it.
2). Murder: One way to acquire sustenance.

It ought to be obvious that the failed nation of the U.S. does not provide for its citizens. The reason for this - greed of those who want "everything" for themselves and a thoroughly corrupt government that not only allows it but actively takes part in it. But now you might be thinking, "Who's this azzhole who criticizes the American system?" You know as well as I do that the American system is rotten with corruption and has a twisted excuse for the destitution of a growing number of its citizens while the rich continue to get even wealthier and yet claiming that only the lazy do not succeed. Some people probably really believe that money grows on trees and it's only a matter of finding the tree, but it's not true.

Yeah, I agree with you when you say, "removing guns doesn’t address the culture". But American culture is just another word for corruption as long as it is allowed to continue 'as is'. Here's a question for you. Which one of these contributes most to crime?

1. Greed.
2. Destitution.

And if you could eliminate one of them which would be the best solution for the nation's population? I mean which one (feasibly) would go a long way to curing the other one?
In every system you have winners and losers, but the system is not the problem. The problem is what each individual decides to make of the system or how to use it in the best ways possible. It's liken to a gun, where as it's not the hundreds of years old weapon that is the problem, but rather what the hand does with it that can either be a problem or not. Quit with the blame game, and start teaching yourself or other's how to take full advantage of the system in which has been more than enough generous to all of us who use the system in the ways that it was and still is supposed to be used. I tire of the idiocy, I truly do.

That woman got shot in the jaw. They released the radio chatter. You couldn't understand her when she keyed the mic and tried to talk because he shot a chunk of her jaw off.
That video of the officer and mother of a six year old child with blood from her jaw all over her while she was giving life support to the young officer made me cry.

She was so brave, and the shot of her arms that received when the assassin emptied his multiple shots made me wonder how she could carry on with the amount of blood she lost. She in my book deserves asilver star for her duty when severely wounded, putting all she had into getting emergency help and trying to keep him alive with a tournaquet while ignoring pain. I am praying a prayer for both of them as it is my vesper hour.

Bless all of you for your concern for our dear police who are in hsrd times right now.

What crime did the cops commit sitting in their car together? The only crime I saw was, of course, committed by the black.
Don't even try it. Those 2 police are where they are because people like you all over America have supported crooked murdering cops in every department it happens in. Nearly 40 years ago the brutality of the CPD was chronicled:

And nothing has changed. Why do I say this? Because a couple of years ago a lifelong Compton resident said this:

And because of what cops have been doing, because turds like you cheer for each murder, 2 innocent peaceful cops got shot. The days of whites bullying us are over. It's been over for the last 55 years. So if you want to continue with your little fucked up white attitude, start to understand that either you change or this goes until hell freezes over. Your choice white man, tennis shoes or ice skates son.

So you support the killing of innocent white people in order to send a message that your type in character are fed up eh ???? That's the way it's gonna be ???

Innocent white people?!?

You know something about the two cops shot that we don't know ? And yes they were white, and by what we know so far they are innocent. Even if they aren't innocent, street justice is wrong period. I don't care who it is directed against. We have a justice system, and that system is what we rely on (all of us), so do you support vigilante justice ???

Innocent white people?!?

You know something about the two cops shot that we don't know ? And yes they were white, and by what we know so far they are innocent. Even if they aren't innocent, street justice is wrong period. I don't care who it is directed against. We have a justice system, and that system is what we rely on (all of us), so do you support vigilante justice ???

People are promoting street justice by the cops all the time.

Innocent white people?!?

That's bullcrap and you know it.... People of all colors are wanting the cop's to come back now and do their jobs. One thing about it, you can sit there in your seat running your mouth about this and about that, but what you can't stop is those who constantly make a fool out of you daily. Now get out there and preach some MLK for real peace, uh if that is what you truly want. Until then just keep being made a fool of by those you keep making excuses for.

Innocent white people?!?

That's bullcrap and you know it.... People of all colors are wanting the cop's to come back now and do their jobs. One thing about it, you can sit there in your seat running your mouth about this and about that, but what you can't stop is those who constantly make a fool out of you daily. Now get out there and preach some MLK for real peace, uh if that is what you truly want. Until then just keep being made a fool of by those you keep making excuses for.

Peace isn't up to me. It's up to those who call peaceful protesters SOB's and gas them.

That's the thing, every group has their assholes no one is denying that but the powers that be have you all believing that black people are more criminally inclined by nature than whites therefore commit more crime and that's simply is not true.

Do you deny that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than whites?

Again that's not how the drug trade works. Whites control the wholesale shipping and distribution of drugs. Whites are selling drugs to whites in the suburbs and rural areas. Blacks are selling drugs to blacks. Please stop repeating such inaccuracy. I understand your overall point but blacks are not supplying drugs to whites. According to the UCR, whites made up 71 percent of those violating drug laws. Table 43

Are you sure that's the source you want to cite? It shows that blacks commit drug crimes at twice the rate of whites. Murder at four times the rate, rape four times the rate. The only area where blacks commit their percentage of violations consistent with their population is alcohol.

Do you agree that you have to acknowledge a problem before you can seek a solution?

I'm just curious about something. I don't know. When Trump is found guilty of fraud does that figure in to crime stats?
I think it does.

Innocent white people?!?

Why isn't it innocent police officers?

And how is it that in one breath you can advocate shooting down people with no criminal history in the streets for the alleged "crime" of resisting arrest, a crime they have not yet been convicted of and in the next claim "we have a justice system and that system is what we rely on (all of us)"? So you only care about doing things the proper and lawful way when it comes to people who harm police officers but not the people they're sworn and paid to protect? This type of hypocrisy is astounding.

• Thanks

We don't.

I knew better than to believe that propaganda, decades prior to the release of this study confirming what we already knew:
A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison. They Could Only Find 1 Answer: Systemic Racism

• Thanks

You talk a lot of shit.

I don't think you have the balls to back up any of your racist bravado.

You are sadly mistaken. I'm in here. You won't go post your opinion in majority black forums. So from my standpoint you are the one without balls.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

I knew better than to believe that propaganda, decades prior to the release of this study confirming what we already knew:
A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison. They Could Only Find 1 Answer: Systemic Racism

I asked a question, I'll try again.

Cops have to meet the same standards as anyone else, they must have a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury based on a totality of the circumstances before they are legally justified in using lethal force.
Now cops often do get the benefit of the doubt a lot more often than private citizens do, but I don't know any realistic way to change that dynamic.
Humans are wired to root for their own team.
Well that's a problem then because this isn't a teams situation although there certainly is a lot of mindless group think going on.

And while I understand what you're saying, no one should be subjected to a violation of their civil rights up to being physically brutalized and/or killed, due to personality defects, character flaws or other mental defects of some of people working as police officers who have the legal right to curtail your freedom or your life even when they are in the wrong, with there seldom being consequences. The likelihood of this happening to black people and other minorities is higher simply because police officers erroneously believe that black people commit more criminal offenses.
Black people do commit more criminal offenses.
And cops know this.
I've been an outlaw around cops for a long time and I have plenty of bad experiences with them under my belt, or narrowly avoided, and I just don't think hardly any of them are racists. They have a real tendency to bully people, but I don't think it's racial. The last cop I ran into that I got a racist vibe off of was a Harris County Sheriff's Deputy who gave me a ticket with a big side serving of shitty attitude, a few months back. Refused to give up his business card, too. He was black, and I look just like that peckerwood that your grandma still has nightmares about. So maybe he was a racist...... maybe. Maybe he was just an asshole. Hell, maybe he was a good guy having a shitty day.
I'm still going to fight the ticket, either way.

White supremacist created the system under which we live and they created to give white citizens every advantage possible while exploiting and abusing the black population. They control the narrative and as we see every day on this message board, their propaganda continues to work to this day.

I'm not the kind of person who simply believes everything that I'm told. I've always liked to do my own research and the actual data does not support the assertion that blacks commit more crimes than whites. Our current law enforcement agencies and systems originated from the slave patrols and were created to control and punish black people. When they evolved from slave patrols to law enforcement it was in order to protect white businesses and property owners from blacks and poor whites. Because the white ruling class was in control of everything they passed laws that specifically applied to black people and disproportionately impacted black people in a negative way. And you have to remember, the black people we're speaking of had gone from captivity to allegedly becoming free members of society but with no inherent knowledge or education on how to navigate that system, all while being the target of schemes and other legal maneuvering designed to exploit and oftentimes profit off of their disadvantaged status.

If they were willing to do all of this, you think they'd balk at lying and manufacturing statistics that show white citizens in a positive light and black people eternally in the negative lights we've always be portrayed as?

I wrote this yesterday in response to Beagle9. It talks about the racist roots of gun control and the convict leasing system that served as a substitution for outright slavery for many black people.
CDZ - What's more important, gun's and ammo or PRIVACY ??
Bullshit.
For well over 50 years, blacks have had every opportunity — and then some — to generate a living and a future.
Black social demise has been a result of depleted family structure and democrats perpetuating that and the victim culture.

Again that's not how the drug trade works. Whites control the wholesale shipping and distribution of drugs. Whites are selling drugs to whites in the suburbs and rural areas. Blacks are selling drugs to blacks. Please stop repeating such inaccuracy. I understand your overall point but blacks are not supplying drugs to whites. According to the UCR, whites made up 71 percent of those violating drug laws. Table 43

Are you sure that's the source you want to cite? It shows that blacks commit drug crimes at twice the rate of whites. Murder at four times the rate, rape four times the rate. The only area where blacks commit their percentage of violations consistent with their population is alcohol.

Do you agree that you have to acknowledge a problem before you can seek a solution?
I am quite sure I want to use that information because it does not show what you say. The numbers are recorded. For example, whites committed 12,794 rapes. Blacks 5,376. Blacks committed less than half the number of rapes as whites. A human being is not a rate and the numbers represent the number of occurrence of a crime by race. The selective use of per capita by people like you is done so you can try continuing claiming white supremacy. I say this because you talk that rate shit about crime but when we talk about police shooting blacks, it's "more whites get shot" with no mention of rates.

So yes YOU must acknowledge YOUR problem, because I know what the cause of the problem is on my side. White racism. And that includes consistently trying to manipulate numbers in order to continue pushing a racist lie.

I asked a question, I'll try again.

We don't.

Forum List

Back