Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.
I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street.
Did you really mean to imply that white "thugs" shouldn't have been "caught up" in the net laid out to catch non-whites known as Stop & Frisk?
Listen you, if you are having trouble reading and then comprehending my post, then go get you some schooling, and then come back educated enough to properly debate once you understand what it is that you are attempting to manipulate or just don't have enough sense to understand.

I was saying that white thugs were caught up in the stop and frisk just like the blacks were, otherwise meaning that it was targeting thugs whether they were white or black. Of course it is being played as if it was targeting only black's, but I garantee you that it wasn't the case. Everything is about race if black's are caught up in it now, even though most know that no one innocent are being targeted in these stings.

I'm just not sure what the answer is to crime anymore, because the cops are faced with a situation where as if anyone black is caught in a sting, the use of the race card is thrown even if it's the case that a person's color is not being considered in the sting or program like "stop and frisk".

I just use common sense about these things, and I just can't believe that black's are being targeted somehow because of their color, instead of their involvement in crime if it ends up being the case.
I was actually just teasing you but it's okay lol.

Stop & Frisk is still unconstitutional because it profiles and targets people based on their race, ethnicity, etc.

If you only look for crime in black and Hispanic neighborhoods almost all of the criminals you find will be black and Hispanic. If you never look for criminals in white neighborhoods, how many white criminals are you going to find?
If you have ten officers to reduce crime, do you send them into the neighborhood that has a hundred violent crimes a day, or the neighborhood that has one violent crime a day? In my opinion you police the area with the most violent crime so as to protect the most people regardless of color. If the police pulled out of black neighborhoods, abandoning them to the criminals, you'd be the first to scream racism because they were just protecting white people.
Why do you all keep wrongfully asserting that there is no crime in the white areas? And the fact that in the vast majority of the cases of Stop & Frisk, the police found no contraband indicates that they were just phishing (profiling)
Why don't you go into Chicago with your BlM signs a blazing, and tell those inner city gangs that they got to quit acting up, because thems white folks gets nervous when they keep a acting up ???
Why don't you? What are you so afraid of?
That's your problem, you think we're afraid. You couldn't be more wrong. We just believe in the rule of law as long as it works, and lately it's been getting close to not working, and that ain't good.
Of course you're afraid, you just admitted it in the thread you started on Firearms & Privacy.

And you don't believe in the rule of law except when it works in the favor of "your" groups. When it works in favor of those who you all have disdain for even though those individuals have Constitutionally protected rights just like all the rest of you, you're screaming about how not only should they be shot, but they deserved to be shot irrespective of what our laws say.

According to the majority of you disingenuous nuts on this board a person who has no criminal record BECOMES a criminal the minute he disagrees with a police office or resists arrest and deserves it if he gets shot & killed. Our laws do not work that way, it is only upon conviction that a person is deemed a "criminal". How often do charges of resisting arrest get thrown out once it's found out that the officer was the one in the wrong? Means the person's not a criminal after all, right?

Smartphones have shown that blacks are discriminated against by police officers
More whites are killed by cops.. even THOUGH blacks come in contact with cops more and have highly rate of dangerous weapons charges. This has been debunked 1,000 times. Why you race pimps keep saying false information is not helping.. you have blood on your hands when you continue to lie
We aren't talking about whites getting shot in armed standoffs. And it's funny how per capita isn't used here. Nothing has been debunked.
What don’t you understand? Blacks come in contact with cops more than whites, actions have consequences. I see many violations through the day, driving, noise, visual, and I don’t see it in white community.
Then you're not paying attention. I used to work for a police department in Florida in a predominantly white community. Almost all of the people in the mugshot books and who were arrested and were suspects in crimes their detective was investigating were all white.
Link?
What type of link are you requesting?
Back it up

How is it that we continue to employ someone unable to tell the difference between a bald 30 year old 5'10 160 lb man with a goatee and a 5'2 120lb female?
Really ? The last time I looked, there are enough 220 lb drivers of both sexes to confuse anyone. We have an eating problem.

So why are blacks four times as likely to be stopped and three times is likely to be arrested and put in prison although there is little evidence they are more criminal than whites. Black gangsters of course are very busy killing each other over who gets to sell drugs to whites from the suburbs and the sticks.

Are you sure it's black gangsters and not the Mexican cartels? Mexican cartels are responsible for the majority of drugs in this country.
Actually it’s our own drug industry and prescription drugs. Most addicts started out with this group of people.

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Whatyou don’t get is, police are legally entitled to be wrong if they have reasonable suspicion of a criminal act that turns out not to be a crime later. A legal arrest can be made with no charges later. It happens legally. Law enforcement would be impossible over wise.

In the case of the driver getting stopped for a broken tail light there was no case where a reasonable suspicion falls on a passenger.
None of these losers had ID? Comeon now------------that is a clear sign that they are all up to no good.....along with biting the officer I mean.

Right, "Show me your papers".
Unless you are driving, you don't have to produce ID, but you do have to identify yourself by providing your name and I believe your address upon request. Failure to do so will get you "detained" in jail until your identity can be determined. It's not likely the cops will break any speed records identifying someone who is making their life harder than it has to be.

I'm not really interested in what you "believe".
I know for a fact that you have to provide your name, I'm not sure about the address, that's why I put it that way.

Why do you believe all charges were dropped? What good would telling his name even done?
The story said all charges were dropped at the request of the arresting officers. Identifying himself would have allowed the officers to exclude him as a suspect in the domestic violence case they were responding to.

People are getting tired of getting stopped simply because of their color even though they do not meet the description.

Bakersfield woman, mistaken for male suspect, files excessive force claim against police

How is it that we continue to employ someone unable to tell the difference between a bald 30 year old 5'10 160 lb man with a goatee and a 5'2 120lb female?
You just made this up didn't you ???

So why are blacks four times as likely to be stopped and three times is likely to be arrested and put in prison although there is little evidence they are more criminal than whites. Black gangsters of course are very busy killing each other over who gets to sell drugs to whites from the suburbs and the sticks.

Are you sure it's black gangsters and not the Mexican cartels? Mexican cartels are responsible for the majority of drugs in this country.
Actually it’s our own drug industry and prescription drugs. Most addicts started out with this group of people.
And most start out with marijuana/weed/pot early on. It's sort of the primer before the paint. Some start out drinking because their parents drink, and they get hold to some wine, beer or liquor at some point. Millions started out smoking cigarettes because of their parents or friends smoking, and again so they have to try it all of course because of. Parents/adults are very impressionable on their children. Parents/adults, because they are adults, only have the laws in which to control them, but children rely mostly on their parents to teach and control them. Some things need to be heavily regulated or even outlawed if it causes a super problem in society. I think the country is slow to react in a lot of ways, because things get out of hand, and it then becomes a situation where there is way to much money at stake. Walking things back down through heavy regulatory actions or even outlawing some things is always a huge struggle once the supporting networks or groups form that support many things even if those things eventually kill us in the earliest of our lives.

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.
I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street.
Did you really mean to imply that white "thugs" shouldn't have been "caught up" in the net laid out to catch non-whites known as Stop & Frisk?
Listen you, if you are having trouble reading and then comprehending my post, then go get you some schooling, and then come back educated enough to properly debate once you understand what it is that you are attempting to manipulate or just don't have enough sense to understand.

I was saying that white thugs were caught up in the stop and frisk just like the blacks were, otherwise meaning that it was targeting thugs whether they were white or black. Of course it is being played as if it was targeting only black's, but I garantee you that it wasn't the case. Everything is about race if black's are caught up in it now, even though most know that no one innocent are being targeted in these stings.

I'm just not sure what the answer is to crime anymore, because the cops are faced with a situation where as if anyone black is caught in a sting, the use of the race card is thrown even if it's the case that a person's color is not being considered in the sting or program like "stop and frisk".

I just use common sense about these things, and I just can't believe that black's are being targeted somehow because of their color, instead of their involvement in crime if it ends up being the case.

Stop & Frisk is still unconstitutional because it profiles and targets people based on their race, ethnicity, etc.

If you only look for crime in black and Hispanic neighborhoods almost all of the criminals you find will be black and Hispanic. If you never look for criminals in white neighborhoods, how many white criminals are you going to find?
If you have ten officers to reduce crime, do you send them into the neighborhood that has a hundred violent crimes a day, or the neighborhood that has one violent crime a day? In my opinion you police the area with the most violent crime so as to protect the most people regardless of color. If the police pulled out of black neighborhoods, abandoning them to the criminals, you'd be the first to scream racism because they were just protecting white people.
Why do you all keep wrongfully asserting that there is no crime in the white areas? And the fact that in the vast majority of the cases of Stop & Frisk, the police found no contraband indicates that they were just phishing (profiling)
Why don't you go into Chicago with your BlM signs a blazing, and tell those inner city gangs that they got to quit acting up, because thems white folks gets nervous when they keep a acting up ???
That's your problem, you think we're afraid. You couldn't be more wrong. We just believe in the rule of law as long as it works, and lately it's been getting close to not working, and that ain't good.
Of course you're afraid, you just admitted it in the thread you started on Firearms & Privacy.

And you don't believe in the rule of law except when it works in the favor of "your" groups. When it works in favor of those who you all have disdain for even though those individuals have Constitutionally protected rights just like all the rest of you, you're screaming about how not only should they be shot, but they deserved to be shot irrespective of what our laws say.

According to the majority of you disingenuous nuts on this board a person who has no criminal record BECOMES a criminal the minute he disagrees with a police office or resists arrest and deserves it if he gets shot & killed. Our laws do not work that way, it is only upon conviction that a person is deemed a "criminal". How often do charges of resisting arrest get thrown out once it's found out that the officer was the one in the wrong? Means the person's not a criminal after all, right?
Good grief.... You seem smart yet to be so naive or just outright dumb on some things. I tire of reading your bullcrap. Sorry.

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.
Cops have to meet the same standards as anyone else, they must have a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury based on a totality of the circumstances before they are legally justified in using lethal force.
Now cops often do get the benefit of the doubt a lot more often than private citizens do, but I don't know any realistic way to change that dynamic.
Humans are wired to root for their own team.
Well that's a problem then because this isn't a teams situation although there certainly is a lot of mindless group think going on.

And while I understand what you're saying, no one should be subjected to a violation of their civil rights up to being physically brutalized and/or killed, due to personality defects, character flaws or other mental defects of some of people working as police officers who have the legal right to curtail your freedom or your life even when they are in the wrong, with there seldom being consequences. The likelihood of this happening to black people and other minorities is higher simply because police officers erroneously believe that black people commit more criminal offenses.
Black people do commit more criminal offenses.
And cops know this.
I've been an outlaw around cops for a long time and I have plenty of bad experiences with them under my belt, or narrowly avoided, and I just don't think hardly any of them are racists. They have a real tendency to bully people, but I don't think it's racial. The last cop I ran into that I got a racist vibe off of was a Harris County Sheriff's Deputy who gave me a ticket with a big side serving of shitty attitude, a few months back. Refused to give up his business card, too. He was black, and I look just like that peckerwood that your grandma still has nightmares about. So maybe he was a racist...... maybe. Maybe he was just an asshole. Hell, maybe he was a good guy having a shitty day.
I'm still going to fight the ticket, either way.

The problem is, the rule of law is being selectively applied in many many places. If you are part of a large angry crowd yelling at people at pushing people and shining lights and lasers in their faces so they can't tell which one is hitting them with a bat, or who it is throwing rocks that could kill someone, then you stand a good chance of not being arrested, and/or not being prosecuted for that. If you are the person being attacked by the mob and you pull your gun, you will get charged..... even if you don't shoot.
Rule of law is being applied solely to the victims of aggression, not to the attackers. That's a very bad situation....... and I expect to see Rule 308 invoked pretty soon.

Really ? The last time I looked, there are enough 220 lb drivers of both sexes to confuse anyone. We have an eating problem.

A reading comprehension one also.

Whatyou don’t get is, police are legally entitled to be wrong if they have reasonable suspicion of a criminal act that turns out not to be a crime later. A legal arrest can be made with no charges later. It happens legally. Law enforcement would be impossible over wise.

In the case of the driver getting stopped for a broken tail light there was no case where a reasonable suspicion falls on a passenger.
None of these losers had ID? Comeon now------------that is a clear sign that they are all up to no good.....along with biting the officer I mean.

Unless you are driving, you don't have to produce ID, but you do have to identify yourself by providing your name and I believe your address upon request. Failure to do so will get you "detained" in jail until your identity can be determined. It's not likely the cops will break any speed records identifying someone who is making their life harder than it has to be.

I'm not really interested in what you "believe".
I know for a fact that you have to provide your name, I'm not sure about the address, that's why I put it that way.

Why do you believe all charges were dropped? What good would telling his name even done?
The story said all charges were dropped at the request of the arresting officers. Identifying himself would have allowed the officers to exclude him as a suspect in the domestic violence case they were responding to.

People are getting tired of getting stopped simply because of their color even though they do not meet the description.

Bakersfield woman, mistaken for male suspect, files excessive force claim against police

You just made this up didn't you ???

Unable to read the link?

That's not accurate.
You are not obligated to ID yourself unless you are suspected of criminal activity.

And the cops are public servants, they are there to make my life easier, I am under no obligation to make shit easier for them. If they have a problem with that , they are free to fuck off and get a different career.

It is in Texas.
I agree that's bullshit, but it is a law here.

It can't be. There is NO law that states that I have to have I.D. on me.
No, I mean it is unlawful to resist even an illegal arrest.
I think that's bullshit personally, but that's the way the law is written.
The police are given a wide latitude for detainment. If a subject is uncooperative, it can easily turn into an arrest That is legal regardless of what you think. You don’t know the arrest is illegal, cause you don’t know what they know. If we want to play games...we’ll lose more often then not. An experienced cop doesn’t make mistakes that allow a civilian to easily determine the legality of an arrest, let alone a stop.
Not by the law, they aren't.
If the cop does not have specific articulable facts in evidence, (not suspected) that would lead a reasonable person (not another cop) to believe a crime is being, has been, or is about to be committed, the cop has no right to stop or detain anyone. They can ask all the questions they want, but they are entitled to no answers, and the person can remain silent and simply walk away at any time. If they pulled you over and refuse to tell you why you were stopped, you are under no legal obligation to provide ID, or answer any questions.

Cops screw themselves, piss off everybody, and often cost their cities hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlement money, when they decide to stray outside of these boundaries.
Ego is a bitchkitty that'll scratch...... hard.
If you are pulled over WHILE DRIVING, you are required to produce a driver's license.
Not unless there was a crime committed or a traffic violation.

A reading comprehension one also.
Gotta agree with him about the obesity thing, though.

That's not accurate.
You are not obligated to ID yourself unless you are suspected of criminal activity.

And the cops are public servants, they are there to make my life easier, I am under no obligation to make shit easier for them. If they have a problem with that , they are free to fuck off and get a different career.

Fine line. Though you’re under no obligation to respond to police questioning even If they are in the process of enforcing the law, it’s an offense to interfere in any way shape or form. even if you are innocent.
I used the example of a passenger advising the driver of a car not to sign a summons.

Don’t assume either you know what’s required more then a cop. For example, in some states with constitutional carry, on a traffic stop, you’re required to advise the police you have a weapon in your possession if you do and don’t have a valid permit. If you have a permit, you need say nothing. You can say the law is on your side in these states but you need to be aware that police training is a little different in constitutional carry states and voluntary cooperation sets everyone’s mind more at ease. It’s a good idea to voluntarily to comply and even show any cop a carry permit if you have one.

Last edited:

It is in Texas.

The police are given a wide latitude for detainment. If a subject is uncooperative, it can easily turn into an arrest That is legal regardless of what you think. You don’t know the arrest is illegal, cause you don’t know what they know. If we want to play games...we’ll lose more often then not. An experienced cop doesn’t make mistakes that allow a civilian to easily determine the legality of an arrest, let alone a stop.
If the cop does not have specific articulable facts in evidence, (not suspected) that would lead a reasonable person (not another cop) to believe a crime is being, has been, or is about to be committed, the cop has no right to stop or detain anyone. They can ask all the questions they want, but they are entitled to no answers, and the person can remain silent and simply walk away at any time. If they pulled you over and refuse to tell you why you were stopped, you are under no legal obligation to provide ID, or answer any questions.

Cops screw themselves, piss off everybody, and often cost their cities hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlement money, when they decide to stray outside of these boundaries.
If you are pulled over WHILE DRIVING, you are required to produce a driver's license.
Again, you don’t know what the cop knows as far as making a traffic stop. You arguing with a cop about the validity of a stop isn’t going to go over well for you. In our state, stops just to check for DUIs are legal with-no evidence as long as they stop everyone with no bias.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It is in Texas.

Again, you don’t know what the cop knows as far as making a traffic stop. You arguing with a cop about the validity of a stop isn’t going to go over well for you. In our state, stops just to check for DUIs are legal with-no evidence as long as they stop everyone with no bias.

Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.
If commit felony assault on another human being, and then try to run from the law after resisting arrest, then the officers is to assume by all the facts of the case that he has to make a quick decision, and that decision is to stop the perp before he gets away to hurt another innocent person just like he did prior to the officer attempting to arrest him for it. How many criminals have gotten away to only repeat offend again and again ?? Do you think that if a maximum security prison break occurs, that the posse is going to beg the rapist murderer to just walk on back to the prison if they give them cake and ice cream ???

The police are being set up in some cases, by those wanting to aid and abed crimals based upon a skin color now, and that's not working. Why not "all lives matter", and why not rally for all supposed innocent's regardless of skin color when they come in contact with the laws being upheld by the police ?? Where are all the smart phone camera's when people of other colors are being stopped by the law ??? Do black's only care about black lives ??? Oh there's plenty of pain to go around for people of all colors, because we aren't perfect, and we will come into contact with that good cop or not so good cop sooner or later. What should we do ?? Remain calm, and obey the officers commands in order to keep them and us safe. We all want to go home to our families including them.
Again that's not how the drug trade works. Whites control the wholesale shipping and distribution of drugs. Whites are selling drugs to whites in the suburbs and rural areas. Blacks are selling drugs to blacks. Please stop repeating such inaccuracy. I understand your overall point but blacks are not supplying drugs to whites. According to the UCR, whites made up 71 percent of those violating drug laws. Table 43

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

If that's true, that is horrible news. But just so you know.

Yes. He actually uttered those words. A lot of people are going to regret that. Have you not paid attention to what's been going on in Afghanistan for the last 20 years?

Of course there has to be retribution.
I support that. In fact, I think we should kill the criminals.

You would be begging for Trump to replace me, if I got into office. I'd have the military in the streets, with orders to shoot to kill.

Those police were shot because police are murdering unarmed people and getting away with it. Right wing psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

Those two Sheriff's Deputies were fourteen months out of the academy, of which, unless LASO has changed their policy in the last decade, twelve months were served in the jail acting as jailers. They haven't had time to shoot anyone. Get off your racist hobbyhorse and join the real world.

Get off your racist hobby horse and stop making excuses for police murders. Those police were shot because police are murdering unarmed people and getting away with it. This is not about what these 2 have done, it is about more than 100 years of police abuse of blacks. Those 2 are collateral damage and they are such because racists like you have excused and defended the right for police to murder unarmed blacks based on lies you believe about blacks. As harsh as this is going to sound the fact that 2 innocent cops got shot is karma for the police that killed unarmed innocent blacks. Take that as you want, but police are not going to get to keep killing unarmed blacks.

I have seen them post video's of people who have. One real ugly one where the officer refused over and over to tell a driver why he pulled him over. I unfortunately have not seen the outcome of that.

There is no requirement that the officer tells the driver the reason they were pulled until the driver has identified themselves to the satisfaction of the officer.

It is really quite simple. If you're pulled over, simply comply. Problem solved. Have you seen where someone pulled over, complied with the officer's legal instructions, provided their valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance suddenly going south for no reason?
Why yes we have:
Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia
He was AQUITED
And that's the problem.

When a police officers asks you to produce your license, registration and insurance and then somehow forgets that he's asked you to produce them and instead thinks you're reaching for your gun to shoot him, even after just having been advised by the driver that he is a concealed carry holder, then the officer made a mistake resulting in the wrongful death of the driver because of his erroneous perception of black men being dangerous and violent.

"Wrongful death lawsuits against the City brought by Reynolds and Castile's family were settled for a total of $3.8 million "​
That's NOT what happens. Africans become argumentative, hostile, threatening, and in too many cases THEY become physical.

Look, I'm all for leaving the Africans alone until they threaten a white person. Until YOUR people teach your children how to properly respond, I'm all for abandoning you. The decent ones have already left these demonic breeding grounds. They can be saved.
That's a lie. You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back