Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.

I have seen them post video's of people who have. One real ugly one where the officer refused over and over to tell a driver why he pulled him over. I unfortunately have not seen the outcome of that.

There is no requirement that the officer tells the driver the reason they were pulled until the driver has identified themselves to the satisfaction of the officer.

It is really quite simple. If you're pulled over, simply comply. Problem solved. Have you seen where someone pulled over, complied with the officer's legal instructions, provided their valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance suddenly going south for no reason?
Why yes we have:
Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.
Cops have to meet the same standards as anyone else, they must have a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury based on a totality of the circumstances before they are legally justified in using lethal force.
Now cops often do get the benefit of the doubt a lot more often than private citizens do, but I don't know any realistic way to change that dynamic.
Humans are wired to root for their own team.

The police are given a wide latitude for detainment. If a subject is uncooperative, it can easily turn into an arrest That is legal regardless of what you think. You don’t know the arrest is illegal, cause you don’t know what they know. If we want to play games...we’ll lose more often then not. An experienced cop doesn’t make mistakes that allow a civilian to easily determine the legality of an arrest, let alone a stop.
What if what they're telling you doesn't make sense as to why they stopped you?

I have seen them post video's of people who have. One real ugly one where the officer refused over and over to tell a driver why he pulled him over. I unfortunately have not seen the outcome of that.

There is no requirement that the officer tells the driver the reason they were pulled until the driver has identified themselves to the satisfaction of the officer.

It is really quite simple. If you're pulled over, simply comply. Problem solved. Have you seen where someone pulled over, complied with the officer's legal instructions, provided their valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance suddenly going south for no reason?
Why yes we have:
He was AQUITED

Yanez was charged with second-degree manslaughter and two counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm.[10] After five days of deliberation, he was acquitted of all charges in a jury trial on June 16, 2017.

Smartphones have shown that blacks are discriminated against by police officers
More whites are killed by cops.. even THOUGH blacks come in contact with cops more and have highly rate of dangerous weapons charges. This has been debunked 1,000 times. Why you race pimps keep saying false information is not helping.. you have blood on your hands when you continue to lie
We aren't talking about whites getting shot in armed standoffs. And it's funny how per capita isn't used here. Nothing has been debunked.
What don’t you understand? Blacks come in contact with cops more than whites, actions have consequences. I see many violations through the day, driving, noise, visual, and I don’t see it in white community.
Then you're not paying attention. I used to work for a police department in Florida in a predominantly white community. Almost all of the people in the mugshot books and who were arrested and were suspects in crimes their detective was investigating were all white.
Link?

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered
Go tell MSM to hype i like they do the blacks killed.

Now..how many riots happened because he died........How many stores looted........how many more people shot in protest......

Didn't happen.........rest my case.........340 million people........the media just hypes the ones they want you to see for a narrative and ratings.
That's because white people don't like the police. So you are not going to riot and protest over over deaths from people who you don't like.

The only reason whites tolerate the police is because they kill or harm black people and that's it.
You are one weird dude.........pushing a BS narrative
Look at this shooting and killing of a cop by David Ware the other night.

I mean really look it. Look at it and study it

The whole video shows they ask him 1,000 times to get put of the car. They do research to find his first name and knew he was an ex-con.....but that don't matter he's white. They approach him and don't insist on him keeping his hands on the wheel at all times. So they carry on begging and pleading with this killer.

Sgt. Craig Johnson wouldn’t be dead if he had treated David Ware as though he was black but unfortunately his white privilege recognised Ware’s white privilege... and that cost him his life. Oh well.

Remind me to break out the world's smallest violin for Sgt Craig Johnson

Those flops was so sweet and tender with one of their own and got, GOT!! you brought it on your selves (fact) -> isn't there a burger king in that area ?

Not to mention they didn't even draw their weapons! He got off a few rounds before they even knew what hit them! If he was black he would have been shot as they approached the vehicle.

But if a Black Man is not involved whites keep their mouths shut.

You are slandering a dead man based on your presumption and mind reading.

You guys have slandered every unarmed black that has been killed by police.

Why yes we have:
He was AQUITED

Yanez was charged with second-degree manslaughter and two counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm.[10] After five days of deliberation, he was acquitted of all charges in a jury trial on June 16, 2017.
The fact he was acquitted shows an example of failed justice.

More whites are killed by cops.. even THOUGH blacks come in contact with cops more and have highly rate of dangerous weapons charges. This has been debunked 1,000 times. Why you race pimps keep saying false information is not helping.. you have blood on your hands when you continue to lie
We aren't talking about whites getting shot in armed standoffs. And it's funny how per capita isn't used here. Nothing has been debunked.
What don’t you understand? Blacks come in contact with cops more than whites, actions have consequences. I see many violations through the day, driving, noise, visual, and I don’t see it in white community.
Then you're not paying attention. I used to work for a police department in Florida in a predominantly white community. Almost all of the people in the mugshot books and who were arrested and were suspects in crimes their detective was investigating were all white.
Link?
Fuck you. The annual crime reports show that whites make up the majority of arrests in this country annually, so this I only see blacks violating the law is a lie and nobody needs to put a link up for you just because you don't want to believe something.

Link?
Fuck you. The annual crime reports show that whites make up the majority of arrests in this country annually, so this I only see blacks violating the law is a lie and nobody needs to put a link up for you just because you don't want to believe something.
I would hope so we will always make up the majority of America we are the majority.. But if I see 15 blacks going through red lights in less than a half hour something AINT right

That woman got shot in the jaw. They released the radio chatter. You couldn't understand her when she keyed the mic and tried to talk because he shot a chunk of her jaw off.
That video of the officer and mother of a six year old child with blood from her jaw all over her while she was giving life support to the young officer made me cry.

She was so brave, and the shot of her arms that received when the assassin emptied his multiple shots made me wonder how she could carry on with the amount of blood she lost. She in my book deserves asilver star for her duty when severely wounded, putting all she had into getting emergency help and trying to keep him alive with a tournaquet while ignoring pain. I am praying a prayer for both of them as it is my vesper hour.

Bless all of you for your concern for our dear police who are in hsrd times right now.
Stop supporting police crime.

Why yes we have:
He was AQUITED

Like WHEN OJ beheaded his white wife?

Link?
I would hope so we will always make up the majority of America we are the majority.. But if I see 15 blacks going through red lights in less than a half hour something AINT right
Sorry but that's a bullshit excuse. You didn't count the number of whites going through the lights. So just shut the hell up.

Why yes we have:
He was AQUITED

Like WHEN OJ beheaded his white wife?
OJ probably didn't do that. His ex wife was a coke addict and more than likely she owed some organized crime person money for coke and got hit. The crime was too perfect for an amateur like OJ.

But it's funny how you bring up OJ while you support a criminal president who is responsible for over 200,000 deaths.

Link?
Sorry but that's a bullshit excuse. You didn't count the number of whites going through the lights. So just shut the hell up.
I do every day,, maybe I’ll catch a white today?

We do not have to comply with unlawful directions
The problem with that approach, many people, most in fact, aren't very knowledgeable about the law. They are apt to believe anything they've seen on a cop show.

That can result in a violent resist.

The police know but they choose to violate rights then shoot when the person resists being violated. So maybe police start acting within the framework of the law.
When are the bad guy's going to start acting within the framework of the law ??? The answer is they won't. So they force the cop's outside of the framework of the law all the time if possible, just like wiggling a worm for a fish until it finally strikes.

Well what a dumb ace fish/cop the criminal/bad fisherman thinks when it bites right ?? Then the bad fisherman/criminal hopes to reel it in and cut's it's head off.

Fighting fire with fire can get ugly, but the game itself is a tough one that's changing all the time. Cop's are having to adapt all the time, and the general public hasn't a clue.

What a volital situation it has all become.
If a person cannot carry out their duties in a professional manner and WITHOUT violating our laws, then they are not fit to be police officers. You cannot excuse their behavior by saying that the behavior of the criminals they're charged with dealing with CAUSES them to have to fight fire with fire. This is what they signed up for. If they're too squeamish and scary to get physical with people who are drunk & disorderly, dealing with mental issues or are just outright violent without unlawfully shooting them, they have no business working in law enforcement.
Justifying the criminals with you is getting to be a habit it seems. Now understand this, and get it through that thick head of yours, that if the cop's life is threatened in a resisting arrest by a criminal, then appropriate measures will be taken to relinquish the threat. Most within a 99% percentile end in the perp going to jail unharmed or why else would you all be crying about the jails and prison's being filled up with "quire" boy's and girls right ??

What it comes down to, is that there is just no winning with a leftist mindset.

1st they were just these innocents out walking their dogs or jogging on a nice quite evening until those mean ole cop's just showed up to spoil it all for them, then if try to arrest them for outstanding warrants, tresspassing, violating restraining orders, shooting through closed doors, lying to cop's, dealing drugs, pimping prostitutes, drug trafficking, burglaries, domestic disturbances, graffiti, indecent exposures, rioting, chaos, anarchy, mayhem, fighting the cop's, killing one another in gang warfare etc, then it's all the cops fault eh ??? Going out into some environments takes courage and nerves of steel, so don't be talking about these officers being weak and scared, because you'd be wrong on that one. I can imagine that they get fed up with the bullcrap after a while, because for years the real cowards (politician's), are the one's hiding behind their fears, while sending these brave men and women of all colors to go out and keep the peace.

Trump is the best outlook for this country, because Biden has been part of the problems instead of part of the solutions. He's a race baiting old bag full of miseries, and this nation needs unity and not more Democrat wars.

Forum List

Back