Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
It is in Texas.
I agree that's bullshit, but it is a law here.

It can't be. There is NO law that states that I have to have I.D. on me.
No, I mean it is unlawful to resist even an illegal arrest.
I think that's bullshit personally, but that's the way the law is written.
You miss the point. Who are “you” to determine what an illegal arrest is. That an arrest is illegal because the charges were dropped is a false argument. So we know already there is a misconception on what constitutes a false arrest.

How are you going to resist ? Physically or with a weapon ? That is a crime itself.

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
It is in Texas.

You miss the point. Who are “you” to determine what an illegal arrest is. That an arrest is illegal because the charges were dropped is a false argument.

How are you going to resist ? Physically or with a weapon ? That is a crime itself.

That is why the founders created the 2nd. To protect ourselves from the government. Was Bundy found to be not guilty?

Bundy followers found not guilty at Nevada trial: newspaper

Whatyou don’t get is, police are legally entitled to be wrong if they have reasonable suspicion of a criminal act that turns out not to be a crime later. A legal arrest can be made with no charges later. It happens legally. Law enforcement would be impossible over wise.

In the case of the driver getting stopped for a broken tail light there was no case where a reasonable suspicion falls on a passenger.

You’re making a false statement about my post. This goes no where if you keep doing it.
You need to read my post. IF THE passenger gets involved and starts communicating false advice to the driver, Like “ you don’t have to sign the summons” If one is due, that person is interfering with administrative duties which IS A CRIME. Refusal to sign a summons is a violation also. So everyone gets an additional charge.

Whatyou don’t get is, police are legally entitled to be wrong if they have reasonable suspicion of a criminal act that turns out not to be a crime later. A legal arrest can be made with no charges later. It happens legally. Law enforcement would be impossible over wise.

In the case of the driver getting stopped for a broken tail light there was no case where a reasonable suspicion falls on a passenger.

You’re making a false statement about my post. This goes no where if you keep doing it.
You need to read my post. IF THE passenger gets involved and starts communicating false advice to the driver, Like “ you don’t have to sign the summons” If one is due, that person is interfering with administrative duties which IS A CRIME. Refusal to sign a summons is a violation also. So everyone gets an additional charge.

You can make things up or discuss what happened as we know it. What if the passenger was hiding a B-1 bomber under his jacket?

It is in Texas.

You miss the point. Who are “you” to determine what an illegal arrest is. That an arrest is illegal because the charges were dropped is a false argument.

That is why the founders created the 2nd. To protect ourselves from the government. Was Bundy found to be not guilty?

I hope this statement does not imply you’re willing to use a weapon to prevent an arrest that YOU think is illegal. You’re fking ass is grass if you start think that way. Stop repeating this bogus shit. The police are public servants there to protect everyone. If they screw up, file charges and someone will arrest their ass and charge them. It’s not your job to be a vigilantly. .

You can make things up or discuss what happened as we know it. What if the passenger was hiding a B-1 bomber under his jacket?
Don’t be ridiculous. You are one making up shit. The passenger keeps his mouth shut, he’s not involved. Now, because you‘Re wrong, you’re throwing more shit agaisnt the wall.
moving on.....Its a waste of time.

Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.

None of these losers had ID? Comeon now------------that is a clear sign that they are all up to no good.....along with biting the officer I mean.

Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
I don’t know if getting shot is valid. Usually police are taught to respond to the level of resistance. It’s that level of response that is in question. Do you shoot an un armed fleeing subject of a non violent crime ? No.
do you shoot a resistant you “suspect“ is armed ? Nope.

CNN finally talk about a manhunt toward the one who shot the two policemen all in a few minutes no description about the shooter, NOTHING. but when kyle Rittenhous defended himself against the BLM wolf pack then we got his birth history to now with photo and all the details, CNN it's real crap.

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
That's what I was thinking too. Never passed through there, but according to records (literally) property value ain't worth jack. This could be gang related or BLM, who knows?
We don't know, but we have an idea who is and the leftist media are not going to rush to give us the name either
Nous n’sommes pas vous Frenchie. Les médias Français de gauche couvrent cela?
Ou lisez-vous la propagande raciste américaine qui confirme votre Français le racisme.
So you feel good now after two policemen are injured ? is that the purpose of the BLM?
And to answer you because i do answer not like you .
In France it's the same crap as in the USA, leftist propaganda against the conservatives.

In the UK too. Although it’s morphed into Woke.
CNN this morning just had a some kind of report on England and about a new women's movement protesting against Boris Johnson.
Leftist CNN media for all countries around the world.

BBC. Great programmes, but biased news reporting. I turn it off.

Boris is doing his best, under unprecedented circumstances.
Unfortunately, I have no choice but to watch CNN to get news from around the world before I had Fox News but since Macaroni is in power Fox News was cut off.

I get British television on a satellite. And other stuff; Smithsonian, PBS, on that system. I refuse to watch CNN. They have the monopoly on airports.

I used to be able to watch anything on my iPad, from anywhere, till they messed about with it. I watched the British Elections from Marrakesh, and Poldark in Washington DC. It didn’t seem right somehow, at 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
I also have a channel + satellite and I have the integrale but in the integrale as far as the Americans are concerned I only receive CNN and I do not like to follow the real news on my computer or others. I prefer the television so i am stuck with CNN at least for now.

It is in Texas.

Texas.

Texas Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting Three Cops During NoKnock Raid

"Sec. 38.03. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally prevents or obstructs a person he knows is a peace officer or a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction from effecting an arrest, search, or transportation of the actor or another by using force against the peace officer or another.
(b) It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful.
(c) Except as provided in Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
(d) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree if the actor uses a deadly weapon to resist the arrest or search."

It is in Texas.

You miss the point. Who are “you” to determine what an illegal arrest is. That an arrest is illegal because the charges were dropped is a false argument. So we know already there is a misconception on what constitutes a false arrest.

It should not be illegal to refuse to be kidnapped off the street just because the guy doing the kidnapping is wearing a badge.
I know when I'm breaking the law; I ought to, I do it enough. If I am, I got lawyers and a bondsman. If I'm not, you better hope I'm in a real congenial mood because I know a whole lot about how to not be dragged into a car against my will. Stabbing someone in the face repeatedly is a real emphatic way of telling someone to get their hands off me.

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?

So justice is the same for blacks that resist arrest and get shot for resisting and cops shot for sitting in a patrol car.

You're a wretched horrible thing, and I hope you get ass cancer. Top 5 of worst human PoS on this forum.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death, your dumb ass argument dies right there. But unarmed people getting murdered is what I am talking about not some lie made up by racists about blacks resisting arrest. Was Brionna Taylor resisting arrest? Amaud Arbery? Tamir Rice? John Crawford? I can keep going. Philando Castile? Sam Dubose? Sandra Bland?
I know you are an attention whore, but we will not communicate again. You sicken me, and the only way I will allow myself to kill you is by completely ignoring you.

Go FUCK YOURSELF, wretched thug.
Fuck off loser. People like you are why those officers got shot. And you're too fucking dumb to understand why that is so.
You, the BLM, you threaten white people all the time and then you go crying on the street screaming that you’re a victim you really think white people are stupid ? You reap what you sown, right?:p

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?

So justice is the same for blacks that resist arrest and get shot for resisting and cops shot for sitting in a patrol car.

You're a wretched horrible thing, and I hope you get ass cancer. Top 5 of worst human PoS on this forum.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death, your dumb ass argument dies right there. But unarmed people getting murdered is what I am talking about not some lie made up by racists about blacks resisting arrest. Was Brionna Taylor resisting arrest? Amaud Arbery? Tamir Rice? John Crawford? I can keep going. Philando Castile? Sam Dubose? Sandra Bland?
I know you are an attention whore, but we will not communicate again. You sicken me, and the only way I will allow myself to kill you is by completely ignoring you.

Go FUCK YOURSELF, wretched thug.
Fuck off loser. People like you are why those officers got shot. And you're too fucking dumb to understand why that is so.
You, the BLM, you threaten white people all the time and then you go crying on the street screaming that you’re a victim you really think white people are stupid ? You reap what you sown, right?:p
Mauvaise réponse frenchie. Nous avons affaire au racisme blanc pendant 400 ans. Alors fermez la merde et vous préoccupez de français affaires

It is in Texas.

I hope this statement does not imply you’re willing to use a weapon to prevent an arrest that YOU think is illegal. You’re fking ass is grass if you start think that way. Stop repeating this bogus shit. The police are public servants there to protect everyone. If they screw up, file charges and someone will arrest their ass and charge them. It’s not your job to be a vigilantly. .

Someone should have stopped Officer Cauvin.

I will note that what we are seeing that are finally getting cops arrested and fired went on for decades with nothing done. There are still people fighting something getting done. There are still officers not being held accountable.

For some they can not file a lawsuit because they are dead. Proper training is less expensive that lawsuits.

Don’t be ridiculous. You are one making up shit. The passenger keeps his mouth shut, he’s not involved. Now, because you‘Re wrong, you’re throwing more shit agaisnt the wall.
moving on.....Its a waste of time.

Make things up if you wish.

Are you not paying attention? That all is changing.

None of these losers had ID? Comeon now------------that is a clear sign that they are all up to no good.....along with biting the officer I mean.

Right, "Show me your papers".

It is in Texas.

Someone should have stopped Officer Cauvin.

I will note that what we are seeing that are finally getting cops arrested and fired went on for decades with nothing done. There are still people fighting something getting done. There are still officers not being held accountable.

For some they can not file a lawsuit because they are dead. Proper training is less expensive that lawsuits.
Not going to get that training with all these fucktards running around screaming to defund the police.
I agree with Jocko that if a cop works 5 days a week, one of those days should be spent doing training. And I mean real force-on-force scenario based training with attorneys reviewing it so they can actually learn how to do it within the bounds of the law, not dumbassed diversity training bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back