Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Wow, Tucker Carlson’s take on this was amazing. Will post video when it’s up.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do black people think this makes them look good?
Do whites think it makes them look good to defend police shooting an unarmed man 7 times in the back then trying to lie about him going for a gun?
Keep disobeying cops after breaking the law. You defend a rapist and a guy that was fighting with cops, and had a knife. Fuck him, they should had kept shooting until he was dead. Low IQ thugs like that are a danger to society, they have no place here. So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.

It’s just retaliation for All the times white cops snuck up behind blacks
like little bitch cowards. And shot them in the head.

Cops kill way too many black people and stop them way too often for nothing. They also believe that many more blacks than whites are criminals which does not appear to be true. The black crime rates are mainly about the war on drugs and killing each other to see who sells drugs to the whites from the suburbs.
Bullshit, you're a liar. You cannot prove what you post and are complicit in the killing of innocent people. GFY
I can prove that blacks are much more liable to be stopped arrested and imprisoned for the same number of crimes as whites period and killed for that matter.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Wow, Tucker Carlson’s take on this was amazing. Will post video when it’s up.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do black people think this makes them look good?
Do whites think it makes them look good to defend police shooting an unarmed man 7 times in the back then trying to lie about him going for a gun?
Keep disobeying cops after breaking the law. You defend a rapist and a guy that was fighting with cops, and had a knife. Fuck him, they should had kept shooting until he was dead. Low IQ thugs like that are a danger to society, they have no place here. So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.
Say that to the armed whites who don't get killed.

So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.

I was born in America and have first Amendment rights. So the next time your punk white ass cries about the government buy a ticket and take your white ass back to europe.

So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.

I was born in America and have first Amendment rights. So the next time your punk white ass cries about the government buy a ticket and take your white ass back to europe.
See, you like your White Privilege (Constitutional Rights) that you could never get in Africa. Funny how you have those rights yet complain about not having rights. You’ve exposed yourself as a hypocrite and a liar again.

I can prove that blacks are much more liable to be stopped arrested and imprisoned for the same number of crimes as whites period and killed for that matter.
Blacks statistically commit more crimes.

"Who are the victims of violent crime? "Teenage black males have the highest victimization rate (113 per 1,000 in1992), while elderly white females have the lowest rate (3 per 1,000). Teenagers in general have very highrates: 90 per 1,000 for teenage white males, 55 per 1,000 for teenage white females, and 94 per 1,000 for teenage black females. "

Cops kill way too many black people and stop them way too often for nothing. They also believe that many more blacks than whites are criminals which does not appear to be true. The black crime rates are mainly about the war on drugs and killing each other to see who sells drugs to the whites from the suburbs.
Bullshit, you're a liar. You cannot prove what you post and are complicit in the killing of innocent people. GFY
Bullshit

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.

You’re
ignorance of arrest is showing. It’s legal to arrest to gather evidence for a suspected crime. That’s what happens during OUI stops. There are many instances where arresting someone temporarily is legal without being charged later. Refusal to be temporally detained to gather evidence can get you arrested. Get a clue. Heck, in domestic disturbance, they can even arrest and remove a person they feel is in danger to remove them from the scene if they refuse to leave. .

Resisting arrest is a crime.......
You will be charge then and there if you do it. You won’t escape that charge if you could have been released for the original. DONT LISTEN TO YOURSELF. Sure, you’re a lawyer. You know what an illegal arrest is ? These guys don’t go through training with the legal system and cowboys don’t have a fking clue. You would be fking amazed at the cowboy advice given by jokers sitting in the seat beside a driver what they can and can’t do, and half these guys were in the bag too. You can legally and they do arrest the whole, Crew. The guy giving the false advice and inciting illegal behavior can be charged with a crime ! Your time to fight illegal arrest is with a lawyer and suit after wards. Poor people suddenly know more law then a cop ? What BS. You can’t go through life thinking your fking logic is a solution. It isn’t without training.

Last edited:

Oh, poor people with a weapon are now qualified to make that decision ? What a joke.

It is in Texas.
I agree that's bullshit, but it is a law here.

Whatyou don’t get is, police are legally entitled to be wrong if they have reasonable suspicion of a criminal act that turns out not to be a crime later. A legal arrest can be made with no charges later. It happens legally. Law enforcement would be impossible over wise.

Smartphones have shown that blacks are discriminated against by police officers
More whites are killed by cops.. even THOUGH blacks come in contact with cops more and have highly rate of dangerous weapons charges. This has been debunked 1,000 times. Why you race pimps keep saying false information is not helping.. you have blood on your hands when you continue to lie
We aren't talking about whites getting shot in armed standoffs. And it's funny how per capita isn't used here. Nothing has been debunked.
What don’t you understand? Blacks come in contact with cops more than whites, actions have consequences. I see many violations through the day, driving, noise, visual, and I don’t see it in white community.

Smartphones have shown that blacks are discriminated against by police officers
More whites are killed by cops.. even THOUGH blacks come in contact with cops more and have highly rate of dangerous weapons charges. This has been debunked 1,000 times. Why you race pimps keep saying false information is not helping.. you have blood on your hands when you continue to lie
Blacks are stopped five times more often than whites and get arrested for the same offenses four times as often and get put in prison three times as often. Trump will not do a damn thing to de-escalate the situation the stupid scumbag.
Yes they live in over populated cities with large police in concentrated areas. Yesterday I saw 15 blacks go through red lights in matter of 39 mins. I’ve never seen that aggression and lack of respect in white neighborhoods. Actions have consequences

You have seen whites do the same thing. You saw 15 blacks out of a thousand cars and you talk this shit?
In 39 minutes? I didn’t see one white driving violation. This is daily, actions have consequences.. Number one song in your community in WAP. They have absolutely no morals, actions have consequences.. more to come thank GOD!

You’re
ignorance of arrest is showing. It’s legal to arrest to gather evidence for a suspected crime. That’s what happens during OUI stops. There are many instances where arresting someone temporarily is legal without being charged later. Refusal to be temporally detained to gather evidence can get you arrested. Get a clue. Heck, in domestic disturbance, they can even arrest and remove a person they feel is in danger to remove them from the scene if they refuse to leave. .

Resisting arrest is a crime.......
You will be charge then and there if you do it. You won’t escape that charge if you could have been released for the original. DONT LISTEN TO YOURSELF. Sure, you’re a lawyer. You know what an illegal arrest is ? These guys don’t go through training with the legal system and cowboys don’t have a fking clue. You would be fking amazed at the cowboy advice given by jokers sitting in the seat beside a driver what they can and can’t do, and half these guys were in the bag too. You can legally and they do arrest the whole, Crew. The guy giving the false advice and inciting illegal behavior can be charged with a crime ! Your time to fight illegal arrest is with a lawyer and suit after wards. Poor people suddenly know more law then a cop ? What BS. You can’t go through life thinking your fking logic is a solution. It isn’t without training.

I argue that the police have no right to arrest you during an unlawful stop. You argue they have a right to arrest you during a lawful stop and tell me I am wrong.

I have no interest in this kind of discussion.

In the case where a driver was stopped with a broken tail light the passengers did absolutely NOTHING illegal. The guy the police beat is going to be rich because they would not accept no for an answer.

It is in Texas.

It can't be. There is NO law that states that I have to have I.D. on me.

Whatyou don’t get is, police are legally entitled to be wrong if they have reasonable suspicion of a criminal act that turns out not to be a crime later. A legal arrest can be made with no charges later. It happens legally. Law enforcement would be impossible over wise.

In the case of the driver getting stopped for a broken tail light there was no case where a reasonable suspicion falls on a passenger.

It is in Texas.

No, I mean it is unlawful to resist even an illegal arrest.
I think that's bullshit personally, but that's the way the law is written.

It is in Texas.

No, I mean it is unlawful to resist even an illegal arrest.
I think that's bullshit personally, but that's the way the law is written.

Texas.

Texas Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting Three Cops During NoKnock Raid

Forum List

Back