Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.
You know what, before I saw this news story, I read two others - the first about the police brutalizing (beating to a bloody pulp) a black man for not having ID on him even though he was a passenger in a vehicle and the second about a police officer tazaring and beating the crap out of a partially disabled male whose disability physically prevented him from being able to comply with the officer's command to put his arm behind him back so that they could cuff him all while the man was trying to explain to the officer that he was unable to comply.

The officer's responses in each of these incidents were completely unreasonable and probably a violation of these men's civil rights. Yet most of you all will immediately defend the action of the police with comments like, "he shouldn't have resisted arrest", "shouldn't have run", "should have done what the police told them to", etc. as if disobedience or not moving quickly enough is justification for the violence and/or death inflicted upon those individuals unfortunate enough to encounter these types of sadistic cops.

As long as there are people working in law enforcement who are unsuitable for this kind of work, we will continue to see these types of incidents. As long as you all and they consider ANY criticism of the ills of the profession as an indictment upon each and every officer we will be unable to make any progress.
Good post, and reasonably written. Here's the problem, yes we have bad actors out there for sure, and guess what ??? White's agree with you that some situations are wrong, and bad cop's need to be dealt with as most of them are, but attempting to try these cases in the media and upon the streets through the use of violence, deception, lies, and the creation of false narratives for political purposes is totally unexceptable. No one is defending bad cop's, and everyone agrees when the evidence shows wrong doing on our law enforcements part.

Now in the case of Floyd, yes we all agreed that the cop went over board, and he went rogue, but Floyd wasn't innocent even though the cop committed a crime in his handling of the situation.

We are just saying in affect, that it's not totally the cop's fault always, otherwise as it is attempted to be played in that way by those with an agenda.

Trust that some of us are smart enough to know the difference on these things, and another thing, always remember that two wrongs never make a right. That seems to escape so many these days, and the next thing we get are innocent people being killed that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. That is unacceptable.
Thank you, I appreciate your comment unfortunately though there are a lot of people defending bad cops right here on this message board. And they're particularly vicious about.

The thing that no one seems to remember or perhaps never learned, is that our Bill of Rights has protection in it for people who are accused of having committed a crime even if they are guilty. Their rights are protected so the fact that they may have committed a crime is irrelevant under our Constitution and the police are not judge, jury and executioners. Their job is to only apprehend the suspect so that he/she may be legally tried by a jury of their peers. The police are not their peers, they're adversaries and when they violate the public trust by abusing the powers that they as sworn officers we granted by the state, that is as egregious if not more so, at least to me, than common criminals running around doing what criminals do.

The guy that killed that pro-law enforcement protestor in Portland was not taken into custody, they lit him up right where they found him allegedly because he was armed.

It's not a crime to be openly armed in Washington state unless you're a prohibited person but even if he violated one of Washington's gun laws the punishment is not summary execution, it's imprisonment and I do realize that they can claim anything they want ("I was in fear for my life", "I thought he had a gun", "he made a sudden movement", etc.). This is exactly one of the things that the protestors are complaining about.

This guy didn't live long enough to be tried for his crimes, yet every time the former cop who killed George Floyd appears in court, they have him wearing a bullet proof vest? Why is that?
If you resist arrest or you are subject to being detained because you are fighting the police, you will be subdued and, if you present a lethal threat to law enforcement, you will be stoppd by either by non lethal ammo or subjected to non lethal weapons. The 'Bill Of Rights' does not protect criminals.

Actually it does. You need to learn it.

They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands.

I would submit that they're not entitled to anything but the compliance.

Not police personally, but the societal rules which we all have a hand in creating and that police are charged with enforcing.

Police (most police that is, I can't possibly speak for the other millions or so) aren't concerned with your courtesy or your respect. They only seek your compliance with their lawful directions.

The place to challenge law isn't on the street in an aggressive confrontation with police. The proper place to challenge law is in court.
A bit of preparation, knowledge of one's rights, a visible recorder (audio and/or video) as well as a hidden recorder goes a long way towards being prepared for having to deal with them in court, if one lives long enough to get there.

I am not anti-cop by any stretch of the imagination but I am avidly anti-asshole, irrespective of their profession. When it comes to asshole cops, yeah, that's always a problem for me.

The ACLU has an app you can download on your phone that you can use to record police encounters that transmits the video footage to their secured servers so that even if the cops take your phone over your objection, deletes the footage that you recorded, then you'll still have a copy as well as proof that they destroyed incriminating evidence.

All that being said, as long as the courts keep giving corrupt police officers a pass for behavior that is clearly a violation of our laws, their agency's policies, procedures or code of ethics (assuming one even exists) we'll continue to have these problems.

Oh and as long as they let officers who refer to black people using the N word claim that they are not racists, none of them have any credibility what so ever.
In a thread about the attempted Assassination of 2 police officers by a Coward..........this punk ass poster tries to explain how to get evidence the Police.

Trying to BLAME SHIFT the narrative to POLICE ARE EVIL.

The scumbag........who did this..........encouraged by assholes like this poster......needs to be blown away......I don't even care if that short thing is a kid.............he shot both in the head at point blank range.

Take your narrative and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.........don't like It.......I really don't care......BLM and Antifa are Terrorists......and encourage this along with a DNC and MSM who have blood on their hands.

They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands.

Not police personally, but the societal rules which we all have a hand in creating and that police are charged with enforcing.

Police (most police that is, I can't possibly speak for the other millions or so) aren't concerned with your courtesy or your respect. They only seek your compliance with their lawful directions.

The place to challenge law isn't on the street in an aggressive confrontation with police. The proper place to challenge law is in court.
A bit of preparation, knowledge of one's rights, a visible recorder (audio and/or video) as well as a hidden recorder goes a long way towards being prepared for having to deal with them in court, if one lives long enough to get there.

I am not anti-cop by any stretch of the imagination but I am avidly anti-asshole, irrespective of their profession. When it comes to asshole cops, yeah, that's always a problem for me.

The ACLU has an app you can download on your phone that you can use to record police encounters that transmits the video footage to their secured servers so that even if the cops take your phone over your objection, deletes the footage that you recorded, then you'll still have a copy as well as proof that they destroyed incriminating evidence.

All that being said, as long as the courts keep giving corrupt police officers a pass for behavior that is clearly a violation of our laws, their agency's policies, procedures or code of ethics (assuming one even exists) we'll continue to have these problems.

Oh and as long as they let officers who refer to black people using the N word claim that they are not racists, none of them have any credibility what so ever.

All good ideas. But, the best idea is, comply with police directions.

Every one involved wants things to go as smoothly as possible.
We do not have to comply with unlawful directions so the best thing is to fire and blacklist police shown to have abused their power.
Another poster child for the criminally insane...........a billboard ad for owning guns.....and the 2nd Amendment.

BLAME SHIFTING on steroids trying desperately to divert the OP away from a POS ASSASSIN.

Your Rhetoric is BS...........DNC and MSM are guilty of aiding and abetting terrorist.

Well if I should happen to get shot by a rogue asshole cop for merely existing or being armed then I'm make sure that you are the first person my family comes looking for.

Now back to the topic as to why you all are so stupid. The Bill of Right absolutely protects criminals although they are not considered criminals until they are convicted. Who do you think the Sixth Amendment is referring to when it mentions "the accused"?
Why would you 'happen to' be shot by a rogue asshole cop? Are you a felon or something?
Police have been shooting innocent people.
Yawn..............like a drug addict......who wasn't shot..............like a child molester...........some heroes.

Black on black crime is caused BY......................BLACKS.........In increased crime and thug areas..........there is MORE VIOLENCE.....

So in these ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS.........with MORE VIOLENCE.......it's the police's fault.........lmao

Blame shifting.............and the DEFUND Pollice movement is BS.........In places like these......the people living there want more police to stop the criminals..........I know........I've seen it with my own eyes........as black neighbors of my mother n law cried when she left wondering if they would be the next one murdered in their sleep by thugs.

We do not have to comply with unlawful directions
The problem with that approach, many people, most in fact, aren't very knowledgeable about the law. They are apt to believe anything they've seen on a cop show.

That can result in a violent resist.

The police know but they choose to violate rights then shoot when the person resists being violated. So maybe police start acting within the framework of the law.

We do not have to comply with unlawful directions so the best thing is to fire and blacklist police shown to have abused their power.
Another poster child for the criminally insane...........a billboard ad for owning guns.....and the 2nd Amendment.

BLAME SHIFTING on steroids trying desperately to divert the OP away from a POS ASSASSIN.

Your Rhetoric is BS...........DNC and MSM are guilty of aiding and abetting terrorist.
Yes you are that poster child. This has nothing to do with blame shifting and everything to do with reality.

Well if I should happen to get shot by a rogue asshole cop for merely existing or being armed then I'm make sure that you are the first person my family comes looking for.

Now back to the topic as to why you all are so stupid. The Bill of Right absolutely protects criminals although they are not considered criminals until they are convicted. Who do you think the Sixth Amendment is referring to when it mentions "the accused"?
Why would you 'happen to' be shot by a rogue asshole cop? Are you a felon or something?
Yawn..............like a drug addict......who wasn't shot..............like a child molester...........some heroes.

Black on black crime is caused BY......................BLACKS.........In increased crime and thug areas..........there is MORE VIOLENCE.....

So in these ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS.........with MORE VIOLENCE.......it's the police's fault.........lmao

Blame shifting.............and the DEFUND Pollice movement is BS.........In places like these......the people living there want more police to stop the criminals..........I know........I've seen it with my own eyes........as black neighbors of my mother n law cried when she left wondering if they would be the next one murdered in their sleep by thugs.
Concern yourself with the nearly 90 percent of whites who are victimized by whites.

The police know but they choose to violate rights then shoot when the person resists being violated. So maybe police start acting within the framework of the law.
The police shoot the person resisting arrest..........He should have not resisted.........there fixed it for you.

The one shot.....even though the police sucked ass and panics.............was a dang rapist...........sorry....I don't care about him.............

Or you for that matter.........Hey why are we here.............to protest the police killing.........now steal the TV and move on........

How does that resolve anything..........or burning down a business that had nothing to do with it.

It doesn't..........never did...........just BURN LOOT AND MURDER having an excuse to steal.

Yes you are that poster child. This has nothing to do with blame shifting and everything to do with reality.
BS.........I've seen what happens..........sell that BS somewhere else.........time to do Martial Law and shoot looters..........and give you what you want..........a Fucking War...........

I served against Raghead fucks who said COVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE.......You are nothing more than a Raghead without the turnbin..........and a traitor to this country.........the sooner we put your sorry asses down the better.

I had more respect for the Ragheads.......at least they didn't Lie about their purpose.

Concern yourself with the nearly 90 percent of whites who are victimized by whites.
Now you shift it again...........The stats make you a Liar.............and burning the country down...........killing police.....assholes chanting pigs fry them like bacon....

Sorry.......i don't listen to assholes like that.

ABC7 Los Angeles reports two county deputies — one male, one female — were ambushed and shot while they were sitting in their patrol car Saturday night.
Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.
A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger’s side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.
The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.
The two deputies have been rushed to the hospital and are reported to be “fighting for their lives.”

The surveillance video shows the attack was clearly unprovoked. (WARNING: very disturbing video).

No words. Time to start putting these animals down. Go ahead, tell us "White Supremacists" did it.
How many "white folk" are in Compton?

As a lifelong native Californian, who knows many people who have lived and worked in Compton, and has been there recently, as of 2019, Compton as has a population of 95,700.

35.9% of its residents are WHITE and 30.9% of them are BLACK.

66.8% are HISPANIC.

So what is your point?

In addition to that, there is a well known criminal element that is within the Compton Sheriffs Department.

It could have even been one of their own colleagues that shot them.

Try as you might it isn't safe for whites, you know this full well. Sure, but it wasn't, WATCH the recording.

Why no links to the bullshit flowing from your mouth?
races-Compton-CA.png
ABC7 Los Angeles reports two county deputies — one male, one female — were ambushed and shot while they were sitting in their patrol car Saturday night.
Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.
A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger’s side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.
The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.
The two deputies have been rushed to the hospital and are reported to be “fighting for their lives.”

The surveillance video shows the attack was clearly unprovoked. (WARNING: very disturbing video).

No words. Time to start putting these animals down. Go ahead, tell us "White Supremacists" did it.
How many "white folk" are in Compton?

As a lifelong native Californian, who knows many people who have lived and worked in Compton, and has been there recently, as of 2019, Compton as has a population of 95,700.

35.9% of its residents are WHITE and 30.9% of them are BLACK.

66.8% are HISPANIC.

So what is your point?

In addition to that, there is a well known criminal element that is within the Compton Sheriffs Department.

It could have even been one of their own colleagues that shot them.

Try as you might it isn't safe for whites, you know this full well. Sure, but it wasn't, WATCH the recording.

I've watched the recording multiple times, and it is impossible to determine what the shooter looks like. Furthermore I've known white people who lived for decades in Compton and never had a problem.

Like all ghettos and barrios throughout America, the only whites you’ll find in these shitholes are white trash meth head criminals as filth is never bothered by other filth.

Are you speaking from experience of having been to or lived in all of these so called "shitholes"?

If so, wouldn't that make you one of the "white trash meth heads" that you're referring to?

I’ve bought, sold and developed many properties all over that disgusting thirdworld shithole area...I’m developing two commercial properties across the freeway in Carson right now.
Face it bud, that whole area is 100% total fucking shithole.

ROFLMAO! Obviously you don't really know the "whole" area too well.

Why would you invest money in developing so called "shitholes"?

Wouldn't that be a loss waiting to happen?

Last edited:
They will learn when more citizens get fed-up w/their BS and start putting down their rogue asses on the regular.

Like any other gang in history, the members are individual cowards.

When a bunch of them start dropping due to their criminal actions, they will comply.

BS.........I've seen what happens..........sell that BS somewhere else.........time to do Martial Law and shoot looters..........and give you what you want..........a Fucking War...........

I served against Raghead fucks who said COVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE.......You are nothing more than a Raghead without the turnbin..........and a traitor to this country.........the sooner we put your sorry asses down the better.

I had more respect for the Ragheads.......at least they didn't Lie about their purpose.
Since you're so amped and so pumped up about it, why don't you get up off your fat lard ass and do it?

Stop bumping your rotten gums and do something about it, coward.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Since you're so amped and so pumped up about it, why don't you get up off your fat lard ass and do it?

Stop bumping your rotten gums and do something about it, coward.
FUCK YOU............and FUCK BLM...........BURN LOOT AND MURDER.

Your TRIGGERED..................GOOD......you earned it.

They will learn when more citizens get fed-up w/their BS and start putting down their rogue asses on the regular.

When a bunch of them start dropping due to their criminal actions, they will comply.
Yes, they will stop defending and protecting rogue cops.

We understand. You are blinded by your skin color. Living a criminal life has consequences
Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
I wonder why the police and their groupies don't understand this.

I think most understand this, however interpretation is where most of the differences occur.
It has nothing to do with interpretation. The use of deadly force is only allowed in the case of an imminent (immediate) threat of grievous (severe) harm or death. As a civilian, if you were to shoot someone in the back because they were trying to get away from you after you drew your weapon, or abscond with some of your property, or you're pissed off at them because they keep breaking in, or vandalizing your property, or harassing you, etc. you can not then claim self-defense because they were not posing a threat to you at the time you shot them.

The standard is the same for police officers with very few exceptions, the fleeing felon is one but inevitably, I see the same gang here on U.S. Message Board misinterpret that law as well.

The problem is a double standard, not an interpretation of the law. When something happens to a law enforcement officer most people are sad and outraged however when something happens to a private citizen at the hands of a law enforcement officer, instead of them being held to a higher standard due to the level of state power they have and the ability to curtail your freedom and your life (and get away with it even when they're wrong), it's just the same shit different day.

All these so called patriots who couldn't care less about the violations of the contitutional rights of their fellow citizens at the hands of our government (the police)

That again is your interpretation, The standard is and should be the same. The issue is the public sector unions interfering with procedures. In the Floyd matter, all four officers were suspended and by the end of the week the union had petitioned for reinstatement. Total BS, the union needs to quit protecting bad people.

When a bunch of them start dropping due to their criminal actions

Can you tell me, exactly, what those two cops in Compton did to get shot in the head, except wear a uniform?
No, it's time to stop coming from that angle. Cops have been abusing their power for years killing ten's of thousands. The general public has made excuses and defended this which has enabled police to act as if they are above the law. Eventually people get tired of being bullied and will strike back. Those 2 police are collateral damage created by our society's willingness to let police kill without demanding police face punishment.

The coward is the little hiding punk who shot two innocent people in the head in an ambush.
When will you pick up a gun and go shoot some "rogues"? Or are you just flapping your rotting gums?

New Topics

Forum List

Back