Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Some think that it's the America Haters that lie all the time.

Despicable Video from Los Angeles: BLM Blocks Entrances To Hospitals While Celebrating Shooting of Two LA Deputy Sheriffs. Note, by the way, that the community/police tension is racial, but it’s not black/white it’s black/hispanic:

The City of Compton disbanded its own police department in 2000. It was riddled with corruption, and it was economically unfeasible for the City to continue funding it. Compton now contracts with the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department for police services.
But the Sheriff’s Department has had a long history of trouble in the City of Compton. It is alleged by community activists that within the Sheriff’s Department — which has a large Latino component — there is an “assassination” squad who get special tattoos after killing a reputed gang member, justified or not.
Do Latinos support the BLM protests/riots?

Every day I am more and more convinced Afrikkkans need their citizenship revoked and sent back home

Judging how high this kid stands, he/she must be 7 to 10 years old. The way it runs suggests it is a child too

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.
I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street.
Did you really mean to imply that white "thugs" shouldn't have been "caught up" in the net laid out to catch non-whites known as Stop & Frisk?

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.
You know what, before I saw this news story, I read two others - the first about the police brutalizing (beating to a bloody pulp) a black man for not having ID on him even though he was a passenger in a vehicle and the second about a police officer tazaring and beating the crap out of a partially disabled male whose disability physically prevented him from being able to comply with the officer's command to put his arm behind him back so that they could cuff him all while the man was trying to explain to the officer that he was unable to comply.

The officer's responses in each of these incidents were completely unreasonable and probably a violation of these men's civil rights. Yet most of you all will immediately defend the action of the police with comments like, "he shouldn't have resisted arrest", "shouldn't have run", "should have done what the police told them to", etc. as if disobedience or not moving quickly enough is justification for the violence and/or death inflicted upon those individuals unfortunate enough to encounter these types of sadistic cops.

As long as there are people working in law enforcement who are unsuitable for this kind of work, we will continue to see these types of incidents. As long as you all and they consider ANY criticism of the ills of the profession as an indictment upon each and every officer we will be unable to make any progress.
Good post, and reasonably written. Here's the problem, yes we have bad actors out there for sure, and guess what ??? White's agree with you that some situations are wrong, and bad cop's need to be dealt with as most of them are, but attempting to try these cases in the media and upon the streets through the use of violence, deception, lies, and the creation of false narratives for political purposes is totally unexceptable. No one is defending bad cop's, and everyone agrees when the evidence shows wrong doing on our law enforcements part.

Now in the case of Floyd, yes we all agreed that the cop went over board, and he went rogue, but Floyd wasn't innocent even though the cop committed a crime in his handling of the situation.

We are just saying in affect, that it's not totally the cop's fault always, otherwise as it is attempted to be played in that way by those with an agenda.

Trust that some of us are smart enough to know the difference on these things, and another thing, always remember that two wrongs never make a right. That seems to escape so many these days, and the next thing we get are innocent people being killed that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. That is unexceptable.

Democrats want you to believe white republicans are the biggest domestic terrorist

Every day I am more and more convinced Afrikkkans need their citizenship revoked and sent back home
Black Americans are as Red White and Blue as any other.

You know what, before I saw this news story, I read two others - the first about the police brutalizing (beating to a bloody pulp) a black man for not having ID on him even though he was a passenger in a vehicle and the second about a police officer tazaring and beating the crap out of a partially disabled male whose disability physically prevented him from being able to comply with the officer's command to put his arm behind him back so that they could cuff him all while the man was trying to explain to the officer that he was unable to comply.

The officer's responses in each of these incidents were completely unreasonable and probably a violation of these men's civil rights. Yet most of you all will immediately defend the action of the police with comments like, "he shouldn't have resisted arrest", "shouldn't have run", "should have done what the police told them to", etc. as if disobedience or not moving quickly enough is justification for the violence and/or death inflicted upon those individuals unfortunate enough to encounter these types of sadistic cops.

As long as there are people working in law enforcement who are unsuitable for this kind of work, we will continue to see these types of incidents. As long as you all and they consider ANY criticism of the ills of the profession as an indictment upon each and every officer we will be unable to make any progress.
Good post, and reasonably written. Here's the problem, yes we have bad actors out there for sure, and guess what ??? White's agree with you that some situations are wrong, and bad cop's need to be dealt with as most of them are, but attempting to try these cases in the media and upon the streets through the use of violence, deception, lies, and the creation of false narratives for political purposes is totally unexceptable. No one is defending bad cop's, and everyone agrees when the evidence shows wrong doing on our law enforcements part.

Now in the case of Floyd, yes we all agreed that the cop went over board, and he went rogue, but Floyd wasn't innocent even though the cop committed a crime in his handling of the situation.

If that is the case it's irrelevant what Floyd had done but you still feel this need to bring it up. Also, not all have agreed.

We are just saying in affect, that it's not totally the cop's fault always, otherwise as it is attempted to be played in that way by those with an agenda.

Trust that some of us are smart enough to know the difference on these things, and another thing, always remember that two wrongs never make a right. That seems to escape so many these days, and the next thing we get are innocent people being killed that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. That is unexceptable.

You are trying to say that Floyd's wrongs make the cops wrong not as bad or otherwise you wouldn't bring it up.

We have situations where the cops have done all the wrong such as Breonna Taylor but still the police have not been held accountable. They lied to get a warrant and broke into someone's house and killed them.

Black Americans are as Red White and Blue as any other.
Which ones who post here? Every one of them HATES everything about the country. They despise the police, the people they defend commit FAR more petty and serious crimes than any other group.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.
I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street.
Did you really mean to imply that white "thugs" shouldn't have been "caught up" in the net laid out to catch non-whites known as Stop & Frisk?
Listen you, if you are having trouble reading and then comprehending my post, then go get you some schooling, and then come back educated enough to properly debate once you understand what it is that you are attempting to manipulate or just don't have enough sense to understand.

I was saying that white thugs were caught up in the stop and frisk just like the blacks were, otherwise meaning that it was targeting thugs whether they were white or black. Of course it is being played as if it was targeting only black's, but I garantee you that it wasn't the case. Everything is about race if black's are caught up in it now, even though most know that no one innocent are being targeted in these stings.

I'm just not sure what the answer is to crime anymore, because the cops are faced with a situation where as if anyone black is caught in a sting, the use of the race card is thrown even if it's the case that a person's color is not being considered in the sting or program like "stop and frisk".

I just use common sense about these things, and I just can't believe that black's are being targeted somehow because of their color, instead of their involvement in crime if it ends up being the case.

Last edited:

Listen you, if you are having trouble reading and then comprehending my post, then go get you some schooling, and then come back educated enough to properly debate once you understand what it is that you are attempting to manipulate or just don't have enough sense to understand.

I was saying that white thugs were caught up in the stop and frisk just like the blacks were, otherwise meaning that it was targeting thugs whether they were white or black. Of course it is being played as if it was targeting only black's, but I garantee you that it wasn't the case. Everything is about race if black's are caught up in it now, even though most know that no one innocent are being targeted in these stings.

Don't tell me anything about reading comprehension and then say something like this. No one, absolutely no one said it targeted only blacks. The statement was that it overwhelmingly targeted blacks.

Of those people stopped citywide over the four-year period, 81 percent were black or Latino. Racial disproportionality existed in both high-crime and low-crime precincts; it occurred in neighborhoods with a majority of black and Latino residents and also, in some cases, neighborhoods that were mostly white. The numbers showed that a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.

Police Stops Still Overwhelmingly Target Black And Latino New Yorkers

I'm just not sure what the answer is to crime anymore, because the cops are faced with a situation where as if anyone black is caught in a sting, the use of the race card is thrown even if it isn't the case that a person's color is considered in the sting or program like "stop and frisk". I just use common sense about these things, and I just can't believe that black's are being targeted because of their color instead of their involvement in crime if it ends up being the case.

Color was considered.

a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Have the police issued a description of the shooter, including his age and race?

There is film, it really looks like a kid.

Looks like a kid because of the clothes he's wearing. The pants on the ground look, makes them appear shorter when they are actually taller. He looks like a teen even so, but who knows really.

There are probably surveillance cameras all over the area. They'll collect the footage and try to get a good image they can use to try to identify the shooter.

Hope so.

Don't tell me anything about reading comprehension and then say something like this. No one, absolutely no one said it targeted only blacks. The statement was that it overwhelmingly targeted blacks.

Of those people stopped citywide over the four-year period, 81 percent were black or Latino. Racial disproportionality existed in both high-crime and low-crime precincts; it occurred in neighborhoods with a majority of black and Latino residents and also, in some cases, neighborhoods that were mostly white. The numbers showed that a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.

Police Stops Still Overwhelmingly Target Black And Latino New Yorkers

I'm just not sure what the answer is to crime anymore, because the cops are faced with a situation where as if anyone black is caught in a sting, the use of the race card is thrown even if it isn't the case that a person's color is considered in the sting or program like "stop and frisk". I just use common sense about these things, and I just can't believe that black's are being targeted because of their color instead of their involvement in crime if it ends up being the case.

Color was considered.

a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.
If it overwhelmingly targeted blacks, then tell me why that was ??? I garantee you that it isn't written anywhere in the description of the program that it would or should overwhelmingly target black's in the program, so who wrote that, and are they being accurate in saying such a thing ??

It also has to be considered upon where the program was deployed, and was the area a high crime area that just so happened to be a majority black area ?? Was it deployed targeting color or was it deployed targeting crime ???

This thread will be locked in 5....4.....3....2.....1......

(citing repeat thread)

Silencing the truth, bribery of journalists, threats of physical harm, and complete control over the media and the minds of the people are the FAVORITE practice of the Deep State.

The fact remains: we have a political group in the country that organized and financially supports domestic terrorism in the person of BLM.

Yes, you threaten me every day, but you will not silence me ...

Whoa......I'm on your side bubba
The moderators have been locking the threads. Not me.

wow

And one more detail:

this Forum is very popular in the world and is read in Africa, Asia, and Europe. The Deep State needs to THINK VERY WELL before blocking my comments:

Otherwise, it can destroy the illusion of free speech in America, which has been so diligently and for so long created by the Deep State "for export".

"this Forum is very popular in the world and is read in Africa, Asia, and Europe""

Dream on.
The metrics don't lie.
600,000 ranking globally (which isn't really too bad, actually) with U.S. audience only.

And there's no basis for your other inflammatory remarks in your O/P, either.
The Sun article did not say anything about BLM protesters blocking the hospital entrance.
There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.

View attachment 388214

Wrong! People read us in Germany, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine, Russia and Byelorussia, Kazachstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Iran

I REPOST a lot of our discussions through my web channels, including THIS one, using my knowledge of different languages

It's strange that you underestimated me :)

Forum List

Back