Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Why? That's pretty stupid, considering their notorious history of lies and corruption.
And your solution is???
Defund the police departments, and then what???
. . . And the rest of the government is free of corruption, and does not need to be adjusted, or defunded???

Just what exactly do the brilliant and just Black Americans believe is the solution?

You do understand, we white Amerikkkans cannot figure out how to do it all right - we are brainwashed by the legends of the founding.

Last edited:
Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

All the police should quit. Just flat out quit. Walk off the job. Let the Police hating people of CA die.

That has nothing to do with this thread.
Based on the fear I detect in your response I take it that you did.

It relates by establishing the depths cops go to lie.
Fear? I say your post is irrelevant and you call that fear? You're delusional.

Based on the hoaxes regarding hate crimes and even rape made by dishonest "victims", I'd give the trophy for Best Deception to someone other than the police.

I simply fail to see what a standup skit by a black comedian has to do with this thread.

You seem to have a habit of making irrelevant posts.

The criminal who shot these police officers should receive the death penalty.

No questions asked.
It still looks like a 10 year old, but I'm good with that
That. The woman shot has a young boy waiting for her. Hope she/they fully recover.

I find it very hard to believe it was a 10y/o who commited this terrible crime.

It could have been a woman, or a smaller man.

We'll see.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death
People don't get killed for resisting arrest. They get killed for posing a risk to the lives and / or safety of police officers.

Police represent the authority of society, posing a clear and present threat to the lives and safety of the representatives of societal order comes with consequences.

Police have been charged by society to enforce laws enacted by elected legislatures. They have the right to respond with physical force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their lives and their safety.

Priority one for law enforcement officers is, when your shift is over, go home alive.
"I was in fear for my life" is what police officers as well as civilians are taught to claim when having to use deadly force BECAUSE that is the legal requirement which must be met in order to claim self-defense. Yet when the police fail to meet this minimum requirement we see them get absolved of murder anyway, time and time again with everyone pretending that the requirement was met even when the officer was mistaken about his life being at risk, the killings are nonetheless deemed "justifiable".

The police have tons of people looking out for them and their interests as well as one another. They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands. If they want adoration or expect anything beyond that then they're just SOL.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death
People don't get killed for resisting arrest. They get killed for posing a risk to the lives and / or safety of police officers.

Police represent the authority of society, posing a clear and present threat to the lives and safety of the representatives of societal order comes with consequences.

Police have been charged by society to enforce laws enacted by elected legislatures. They have the right to respond with physical force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their lives and their safety.

Priority one for law enforcement officers is, when your shift is over, go home alive.
"I was in fear for my life" is what police officers as well as civilians are taught to claim when having to use deadly force BECAUSE that is the legal requirement which must be met in order to claim self-defense. Yet when the police fail to meet this minimum requirement we see them get absolved of murder anyway, time and time again with everyone pretending that the requirement was met even when the officer was mistaken about his life being at risk, the killings are nonetheless deemed "justifiable".

The police have tons of people looking out for them and their interests as well as one another. They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands. If they want adoration or expect anything beyond that then they're just SOL.
You realize you just hijacked another thread dont you? Although I'm sure you know what you're doing.

Take a look at the OP to get back on track

Last edited:
There is not supposed to be outrage when cops are killed. Just ignore and move on. Some lives really don’t matter and they wear a uniform.
I have been taught literally since I was a child, to never just sit in a parked car.
As a cop ??
My dad and his brothers were but it's applicable to everyone.
Sitting in a parked car, especially at night, is a good way to get attacked.
Agree, it's best to stay moving if possible. If do stop, make sure it's in a safe place. Make sure it's a place where you can see anything from all sides coming at you.
You don't seem to have a good grasp on what the police do.

They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands.

I would submit that they're not entitled to anything but the compliance.

Not police personally, but the societal rules which we all have a hand in creating and that police are charged with enforcing.

Police (most police that is, I can't possibly speak for the other millions or so) aren't concerned with your courtesy or your respect. They only seek your compliance with their lawful directions.

The place to challenge law isn't on the street in an aggressive confrontation with police. The proper place to challenge law is in court.

All the police should quit. Just flat out quit. Walk off the job. Let the Police hating people of CA die.
They should start that, and watch the shitty ones quit. The ones dedicated to serving the community will stay. A quick clean up. Excellent idea!

No, that's actually the opposite of what will happen.

The crappy cops, are the ones that will stay, because they know they are not good enough to get a job elsewhere.

It's the good cops that will leave.

Moreover, if you didn't know this, California is already in a state-wide police shortage crisis. Which forces California to hire cops that otherwise they would reject... because they are desperate for cops.

By the way, this is a well known cycle that happens in business all the time. In any company, you generally have 10% of the people doing 50% of the work, while the other 90% of the people, do barely 50% of the work.

You take 20 people in a company department, and only 2 of them are really putting in the hard work. The other 18 are coasting along doing less than half as much.

When companies get into trouble, they often fail to cut the people who do the least, and fail to work to keep those who do the most. They end up in a death spiral where, the top people say "screw this" and leave, and all the garbage employees that coast along, stay.

Then you have a new 10% doing most of the work, and they look around saying "Oh heck no!" and they leave.

Until you end up with a company filled with incompetent people who never left, because they knew they couldn't get a job elsewhere.

I've actually witnessed this, multiple times. We had an Project Administrators department, where there was one lady who worked her ass off. She was doing everything. She was there at 6 AM, and often left at 6 PM.

There was another lady, who was... lousy. She said false things. Made up stuff. Caught her lying multiple times. She never left her office, because she thought she was too good to come out on the floor and see things for herself. On and on.

Guess who left the company? The first lady. By the way, the second lady put a #BLM post on her LinkedIn account. Ah, bird of a feather....

Same in Engineering too. We had two guys, one did everything, always had stuff working, always got his projects done and correctly. Another engineer that would disappear for hours, left at 5 PM no matter if things were working or not.

Guess which guy left? The good one. Because good people, are highly desirable. Crappy employees stay, because they suck, and can't get a job elsewhere.

Same will happen in California. All the people who really care... they are not staying. All the people who are darn good at their jobs... they are not holding on.

The cops that are going to stay in that situation, are the cops who are so bad, they couldn't get a job elsewhere.

Like I said before... let them left-wingers die. I hope half the police force walks off the job. I hope people call 9/11 and get a busy signal in California.

The time for pleading with left-wingers to do what is right and moral, is now over. Now is the time for judgement, and I hope bloody hell falls on them in righteous vindication of what Conservatives have warned about.

#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-13-at-19.54.13.png

Why is this dreadful organization taxpayer supported?

Forum List

Back