Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

This was murder plain and simple. The trash that did this Along with any and all accomplicesm need to be found, prosecuted then removed from society.

Luckily so far no one has died. I imagine even if they live he will spend many years behind bars once found.
Sorry, I was wrong. Well it was heinous thing to do and the perpetuator(s) need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.

Stop and Frisk worked tremendously well in New York City. The crime rate plummeted.

And since the current mayor has got rid of it, homicides and other crime has skyrocketed.

I wonder how it would have worked if they had equally target white people?

And then, what exactly do you have against our Constitution? Should we throw it all out the window? Many will argue that crime would fall if the government confiscated every gun.

The NYPD didn't target any particular race, did the stop and frisk on people based upon how troublesome they looked.

But in any event, I was just looking at the stats on Stop and Frisk, like you suggested. If DeBlasio wanted to stop the program, he shouldn't have just repealed it. He needed to repeal and replace it, with something better that would have kept NY orderly. Instead, the place looks like a ghost town today, and hundreds of thousands have left.

This was murder plain and simple. The trash that did this Along with any and all accomplicesm need to be found, prosecuted then removed from society.

Luckily so far no one has died. I imagine even if they live he will spend many years behind bars once found.
Sorry, I was wrong. Well it was heinous thing to do and the perpetuator(s) need to be prosecuted tot he fullest extent of the law.

I agree. That should be the case each and every time something needless like this happens no matter who you are.

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.

Stop and Frisk worked tremendously well in New York City. The crime rate plummeted.

And since the current mayor has got rid of it, homicides and other crime has skyrocketed.

And then, what exactly do you have against our Constitution? Should we throw it all out the window? Many will argue that crime would fall if the government confiscated every gun.

The NYPD didn't target any particular race, did the stop and frisk on people based upon how troublesome they looked.

So what you are saying was that to the cops since they were black they looked troublesome. I won't disagree with the idea that is what happened. There is a word for that.

But in any event, I was just looking at the stats on Stop and Frisk, like you suggested. If DeBlasio wanted to stop the program, he shouldn't have just repealed it. He needed to repeal and replace it, with something better that would have kept NY orderly. Instead, the place looks like a ghost town today, and hundreds of thousands have left.

It was repealed because it was found to be unconstitutional. What is your issue with the constitution? Do you believe it should only apply to certain people but not others?

Yeah, that's what he meant. A clean arrest, and a fair trial.
Your delusional way of thinking is a primary reason why cop killings like this are happening now.
So ironic since it's you who seem to know what Trump is thinking when he speaks and it's YOU who are responsible for these tit for tat murders.

And what are the solutions you propose?

Escalation.

That was our response in Afghanistan 20 years ago.

How has that been working out for you sunshine?
More irony from someone who now seems to think he knows what I am thinking about a given subject
at any time. You are a real special case. Why don't you open a little mind reading business in a strip mall somewhere.

Last edited:

Ignoring the innocence before the investigation shows differently, is a huge problem the mob now has, and when a person resist arrest it suggest to the cop that he could be dealing with a desperate criminal who is hell bent on getting free because he is possibly a potential deadly criminal or why else would he be resisting violently ? A cop doesn't have the convienence of doing a complete investigation on a person who is now fighting him, and who is attempting to flee the scene of an incident. Allowing a suspect to flee the scene after fighting the officers is a possible threat to the public at large, especially if the person is a serious criminal trying to escape.

What part of not resisting arrest do dumb aces not understand ???? First off the cops aren't out to kill people when they put on the uniform in the morning, and it's the last thing a cop wants is to encounter a suspect that wants to fight and resist arrest if so be it the case.

The ignoring of bad character amongst individuals, otherwise as if to suggest that just because they have a certain skin tone/color that they are all just innocent citizen's going about their daily lives until the cop's show up, uhhh is a crock of bullcrap or lie straight out of hell. White's are looked at in this way by cop's also if resist, and blacks or anyone else of any color are no different. Stop resisting if innocent, and it will always work out to the good.

Last edited:

So what you are saying was that to the cops since they were black they looked troublesome. I won't disagree with the idea that is what happened. There is a word for that.

It was repealed because it was found to be unconstitutional. What is your issue with the constitution? Do you believe it should only apply to certain people but not others?

It was repealed because DeBlasio said it was unconstitutional.

People of ALL races were subject to stop and frisk, not just African Americans.

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.
I'm sure you have a magic formula, however.
And show me where I said I was a big defender of the Stop and Frisk policy.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

Ignoring the innocence before the investigation shows differently is a huge problem the mob now has, and when a person resist arrest it suggest to the cop that he could be dealing with a desperate criminal who is hell bent on getting free because he is possibly a potential deadly criminal or why else would he be resisting violently ? A cop doesn't have the convienence of doing a complete investigation on a person who is now fighting him, and who is attempting to flee the scene of an incident. Allowing a suspect to flee the scene after fighting the officers is a possible threat to the public at large, especially if the person is a serious criminal trying to escape.

Or it could mean he is exercising his rights.

After being forcefully arrested, a Black jogger in San Antonio says he was 'guilty before proven innocent'

Shock video shows cops 'punching black Lyft rider who wouldn't show ID'

What part of not resisting arrest do dumb aces not understand ???? First off the cops aren't out to kill people when they put in the uniform in the morning, and it's the last thing a cop wants is to encounter a suspect that wants to fight and resist arrest if so be it the case.

That is not always the case.

An LA deputy who fatally shot a teen in June is accused of hoping to join a sheriff's 'gang' with matching tattoos that is said to celebrate killing people

The ignoring of bad character amongst individuals, otherwise as if to suggest that just because they have a certain skin tone/color that they are all just innocent citizen's going about their daily lives until the cop's show up, uhhh is a crock of bullcrap or lie straight out of hell. White's aren't looked at in this way by cop's, and blacks or anyone else of any color are no different. Stop resisting if innocent, and it will always work out to the good.

Stop violating people's civil rights. Our Civil Rights are far more important than killing someone over a broken tail light and fleeing.

Think about what you are saying, and why you had to bring up "stop and frisk".

Why wasn't there a program for stopping white's with stop and frisk ??? I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street. Of course they weren't highlighted because it wouldn't fit the narrative.

It was repealed because DeBlasio said it was unconstitutional.

People of ALL races were subject to stop and frisk, not just African Americans.

No, the courts did.

NYPD’s Infamous Stop-and-Frisk Policy Found Unconstitutional - The Leadership Conference Education Fund

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.

Think about what you are saying, and why you had to bring up "stop and frisk".

Why wasn't there a program for stopping white's with stop and frisk ??? I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street. Of course they weren't highlighted because it wouldn't fit the narrative.

Justice has not been blind. Far from it.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.

The Democrats have advocated for that for decades, and have largely enacted it in Heck Holes like Chicago and LA.

Hasn't worked.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

You want us to feel sorry for dumb ass criminals getting shot by the police for not have common decency to cooperate?

In what world do you live in punk?

And many more would argue that when the law abiding surrender their guns to authorities then those that
have no intention of following the law will have everyone else at their mercy.

You can stop with your child like arguments now.

We've seen this before in Dallas, 2016, where the rhetoric and message from BLM got multiple officers shot and killed (five killed, nine injured) in a cowardly ambush.

Think about that when they play the "black national anthem" at an NFL game and you rise to your feet
honoring Marxist criminals.

Actually, we've been seeing this for the last 400 years.

And even after a civil war that ended in 1865, that still wasn't enough for white oligarch America.

Then it was escalated again in 1870, at the start of Reconstruction, with more lynchings, AKA: extrajudicial killings for another 100 years.

But still not satisfied with blood lust, the modern era extrajudicial killings with the now openly extrajudicial killings with impunity on national television.

If there had never been a construction era. There wouldn't have been in "Comptons" to begin with.

And you, and people that think like you, have the same answer of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again, with the same results, over and over again, expecting different results.

White gentrification, and policing in cities, that is a result of decades of failed government policy, will never fix the problem. The people in those neighborhoods will fix the problem, by giving the ones that want to improve the "Comptons" of America, and make those streets safe for their own businesses, schools, and churches.

Want to get rid of the Comptons? Use the money being wasted now, by giving huge cash infusions in those communities, in the form of grants for opening businesses, and creating jobs there, and improving schools, and other infrastructure with the tax base that built because of it.

Then help them create their own police departments of officers that live in those communities, that will hunt down the gang bangers, and put them in jails, where they can be given a choice. Get out of the gang, or be permanently removed from the community.

The Democrats have advocated for that for decades, and have largely enacted it in Heck Holes like Chicago and LA.

Hasn't worked.

They have advocated for it. They have not done it.

And many more would argue that when the law abiding surrender their guns to authorities then those that
have no intention of following the law will have everyone else at their mercy.

You can stop with your child like arguments now.

Just as I will argue the same for each and every one of our civil liberties. Why do you only support part of them?

Forum List

Back