Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?

So justice is the same for blacks that resist arrest and get shot for resisting and cops shot for sitting in a patrol car.

You're a wretched horrible thing, and I hope you get ass cancer. Top 5 of worst human PoS on this forum.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death, your dumb ass argument dies right there. But unarmed people getting murdered is what I am talking about not some lie made up by racists about blacks resisting arrest. Was Brionna Taylor resisting arrest? Amaud Arbery? Tamir Rice? John Crawford? I can keep going. Philando Castile? Sam Dubose? Sandra Bland?
I know you are an attention whore, but we will not communicate again. You sicken me, and the only way I will allow myself to kill you is by completely ignoring you.

Go FUCK YOURSELF, wretched thug.
Fuck off loser. People like you are why those officers got shot. And you're too fucking dumb to understand why that is so.

This is the inevitable outcome of your support and excuse making for every instance where cops have shot and beaten unarmed citizens.
Another leftist African suporting murder
You are a white racist who took pride in support the police wholesale killings of unarmed blacks and now you want me to cry about 2 cops getting shot because you do. How many black families have had needless funerals thanks to cops while your bitch ass cheered? So fuck you.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death

People don't get killed for resisting arrest. They get killed for posing a risk to the lives and / or safety of police officers.

Police represent the authority of society, posing a clear and present threat to the lives and safety of the representatives of societal order comes with consequences.

Police have been charged by society to enforce laws enacted by elected legislatures. They have the right to respond with physical force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their lives and their safety.

Priority one for law enforcement officers is, when your shift is over, go home alive.

There is not supposed to be outrage when cops are killed. Just ignore and move on. Some lives really don’t matter and they wear a uniform.
I have been taught literally since I was a child, to never just sit in a parked car.
As a cop ??
My dad and his brothers were but it's applicable to everyone.
Sitting in a parked car, especially at night, is a good way to get attacked.
Agree, it's best to stay moving if possible. If do stop, make sure it's in a safe place. Make sure it's a place where you can see anything from all sides coming at you.

This is the inevitable outcome of your support and excuse making for every instance where cops have shot and beaten unarmed citizens.
Another leftist African suporting murder
You are a white racist who took pride in support the police wholesale killings of unarmed blacks and now you want me to cry about 2 cops getting shot because you do. How many black families have had needless funerals thanks to cops while your bitch ass cheered? So fuck you.
but yet you openly support Joe Biden who worked with segregationists to create legislation that would imprison many black Americans. And Kamala Harris who imprisoned many black Californians and laughed about it.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

Have you been to Compton son?

IM2 is maybe the most repulsive creature on this board . He is gloating that 2 cops were assassinated . He is a black demon

Bullshit. You are a white demon for your support for police murders.

You guys have gloated and justified every murder of a black person by a cop. You are projecting that on me just because I am stating the truth about a situation those like you have created because of your support of cop murders.

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it bit you in the ass.

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?

So justice is the same for blacks that resist arrest and get shot for resisting and cops shot for sitting in a patrol car.

You're a wretched horrible thing, and I hope you get ass cancer. Top 5 of worst human PoS on this forum.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death, your dumb ass argument dies right there. But unarmed people getting murdered is what I am talking about not some lie made up by racists about blacks resisting arrest. Was Brionna Taylor resisting arrest? Amaud Arbery? Tamir Rice? John Crawford? I can keep going. Philando Castile? Sam Dubose? Sandra Bland?
So your attitude is that these thugs just randomly sneaking up and killing cop's (that have nothing to do with those incidents), is some sort of justification found in the retaliation tactics being used ???

Immediately these groups because of being violent in these way's, needs to be labeled as domestic Terrorist, and the feds need to lock it down in these areas by implementing"Marshall Law" immediately until this thing can be sorted out. Every day that goes by leads to more innocent people being killed, and that is unexceptable.

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
That's what I was thinking too. Never passed through there, but according to records (literally) property value ain't worth jack. This could be gang related or BLM, who knows?

It's scary enough during daylight hours. It's NO place for a white person at all. Night is even worse.

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

Have the police issued a description of the shooter, including his age and race?

If that's true, that is horrible news. But just so you know.

Yes. He actually uttered those words. A lot of people are going to regret that. Have you not paid attention to what's been going on in Afghanistan for the last 20 years?

More Boogaloo Boys action?

Compton is heavily black and hispanic

And the butthurt white folks club are unable to face another mess they have created.. They are going to catch this guy and he's going directly to jail. The police murderers you guys have supported will be allowed the freedom to kill again.
There is a problem with cops doing dirt but you never fail to make it about race and it almost never is.
Gerald Goines ain't white, for example.

Problems don't get fixed if you can't even correctly identify what the problem is, and your constant racist white hating screeds are just adding more bullshit to the already too big pile.
You and your kind of racists are a big part of the problem here.
I make it about race because it is. Whites have historically denied this problem even when it was most overt. I have correctly identified the problem and calling out white racism is not white hating.

Unless YOU believe all whites are racists.
You are not very smart, the word racist does not mean anything. the human is a race.

I was called an Insel Affe (island ape) by Germans once. And told to go back where I came from

I didn't care for Germany at all. Too stuffy and rigid.

We've seen this before in Dallas, 2016, where the rhetoric and message from BLM got multiple officers shot and killed (five killed, nine injured) in a cowardly ambush.

Think about that when they play the "black national anthem" at an NFL game and you rise to your feet
honoring Marxist criminals.

Forum List

Back