Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

Looks like gangbanger style, to me.

More collateral damage from the Black Lives Matter movement.
There is no information about the bastards who shot the police but I bet you that as CNN said: We will give you more information when we have some but seeing that it is surely one of the his BLM freaks or some other leftist shit ... time will pass before we know who the culprits are but when is a BLM they cry about it 24/24 hours.
Here is the difference.

There is no information about the bastards who shot the police but I bet you that as CNN said: We will give you more information when we have some but seeing that it is surely one of the his BLM freaks or some other leftist shit ... time will pass before we know who the culprits are but when is a BLM they cry about it 24/24 hours.
Here is the difference.
I just heard on a news conference with the Sheriff that one of the officers was able to give a partial description of the shooter...saying it was a dark skinned male.

Who would have thought...

Poor Tennessee...I’m sure the bulk of that fine state really hates that your type exists there.

Here is the difference.
I just heard on a news conference with the Sheriff that one of the officers was able to give a partial description of the shooter...saying it was a dark skinned male.

Who would have thought...
CNN is not going to rush to give the information and if they ever give the name of the BLM we might be surprised, let's wait and see what this two-bullet:p ( French Expression ) channel will do.

Unbelievable.

Hope they catch this guy. Horrible stuff!

" And if there must be a final postscript to all of this, then let it here be noted: the coffin will soon be buried. He will be forgotten except by a very few. Out of sight, out of mind. And strangely enough, in view of current custom, no one will raise a placard to denounce his senseless murder. No one will raise indignant cries of protest at the shedding of his blood. No one will march in anger because of his death. "

-- Adam 12, "Elegy for a Pig" Episode Eight, Season 3 (1970)

MV5BNzE1YTQyZDYtN2JkOS00NTM0LWE5NzctZjM2ZTQzMGQzNzk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back